Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 5. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Will the coin go ahead or can we not even think about it? Wallet for Windows does not work. site is not very high quality. Dev, will you work on a coin or will it die?
Activity: 10
LTCU is sinking. Better hodl or sell ? This shit can be give some money to reinvest in better coin
Activity: 71
Sold most of my holdings today. Primary reasons, broken wallet (it just shouldn't be that hard!), lack of solid roadmap and communication for the team (pretty sure it was a dead coin at one stage). Dev if you're reading this, up your game and make me believe you have what it takes to fulfil the project and I will happily reinvest.
   If the entire market will Bull Up then this is a growing coin from the looks of it. Yes, I do agree that a careless Dev or those who could care less about their investors should be de-listed.... and you should try and detect this before purchasing. Sorry about the lack of care.
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
** WARNING

this coin rulez. Invest in people.. specifically Dear Leader Lead Dev's aunt.
Activity: 126
maybe i wanna try this project soon
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
People sell mainly because of two reasons :

1 - Amateur wix site. (How many of you throwned your faces when you saw that site?)

2 - problems with synching the wallet - resulting in panic about losing the coins and all the shit said in this forum.

People buy in excitement after seeing a few good words in the first page and in the last (now not even the last),
But then they start to learn more about the coin, then they come to this forum, read all the shit with the wallet and dev´s bullshit talking
having no clue what to do and disappearing , then they find the wix site, and that´s it. They sell.

And you realize other people are feeling the same when you see that, lots of sell orders in cryptopia ready to trigger
and you start seeing that people may just dump it. And what you do ? after you already lost half of your money ! you sell to not lose ALL.

That´s it guys! you can´t hold a coin for long sustained by bullshit talking and hype.

I tried telling the people representing the coin about these two issues... they don´t listen, laugh , and say this is bullshit. Well... there is the result.

I am very angry, because I lost money twice with this coin, because I was holding my coins, and many people dumped it.

So in fact is not because of the dumpers that we are losing money. But because of this terrible representation and two problems
that are SO simple to be solved and they just don´t solve it !

And mostly I blame myself, for not reading all the shit in this forum before I bought it.

This coin could be awesome, but it will not take off because of the people representing this coin. If the coin had a decent website and a working wallet.
THAT would be enough for now. At least people would feel it is being taken care of with a good image and no panic to lose coins.

Lesson learned. Don´t invest in coins on which the dev doesn´t care even to pay 10-20 dollars to remove the wix banners. How much you think he invests in the project
itself ? nothing... he don´t pay even 10-20 dollars a month to put on a decent site , guys.

And tell that to ´´Cuntus´´ in the telegram group. He will tell you are a pussy, and fuck websites and this and that...Well... you are shooting your own foot pal.

Better get a decent coin to invest and hold. You cannot hold this bomb. if it will take off... maybe with new competent people. The way it is now,it won´t.

Hold and prosper. Websites are so highly overrated. Here's Satoshi's whitepaper https://www.bitcoin.com/bitcoin.pdf . No mention of websites. No PUSSIES! LEAD DEV DEAR LEADER!!!
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Life is great
The wallet sync very slow, and it take alot of time to transfer the coin from wallet to exchange. I just sell my 12k coin to the exchange, and don't want to hold this coin any more  Angry Angry Angry

Just give some time to the dev... Yes... currently the coins have some issues but i believe in the project and the community that is building around it for the last few days. Don't get paniced and buy your lottery ticket, don't sell it lol. This are my personal toughts not an investement suggestion.

Discord ch.: https://discord.gg/afWhm4p

"Hi all! I want to announce LTCU will have MASTERNODES soon! Will do that with a new coin, will be LTCUm, and everyone will be able to swap his/her LTCU for LTCUm. Wont be a mandatory swap, just volunteer swap. Swap ratio will be 2/1 (2 LTCU will be swaped for 1 LTCUm) New Web site will be finished soon too, with more news!

Masternodes will need 25k LTCu and will have:

- Dark send
 - Obfuscation
 - Mixing
 - Inbuilt Explorer

MORE UPDATES AND COMPLETE SPECS SOON! Regards Dev"

Interesting... this swap will drastically reduce the number of currencies in circulation, together with MasterNodes will push the price up like a rocket.

Maybe I should buy some too.  Cheesy

Good news....i think   Huh
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
The wallet sync very slow, and it take alot of time to transfer the coin from wallet to exchange. I just sell my 12k coin to the exchange, and don't want to hold this coin any more  Angry Angry Angry

Just give some time to the dev... Yes... currently the coins have some issues but i believe in the project and the community that is building around it for the last few days. Don't get paniced and buy your lottery ticket, don't sell it lol. This are my personal toughts not an investement suggestion.

"Hi all! I want to announce LTCU will have MASTERNODES soon! Will do that with a new coin, will be LTCUm, and everyone will be able to swap his/her LTCU for LTCUm. Wont be a mandatory swap, just volunteer swap. Swap ratio will be 2/1 (2 LTCU will be swaped for 1 LTCUm) New Web site will be finished soon too, with more news!

Masternodes will need 25k LTCu and will have:

- Dark send
 - Obfuscation
 - Mixing
 - Inbuilt Explorer

MORE UPDATES AND COMPLETE SPECS SOON! Regards Dev"

Interesting... this swap will drastically reduce the number of currencies in circulation, together with MasterNodes will push the price up like a rocket.

Maybe I should buy some too.  Cheesy
Activity: 28

Activity: 153
Activity: 78
Probably yes, he posted on Twitter recently.

My wallet sync'ed after many trials and restarts - took me forever. On the other hand to send what i had in my wallet to cryptopia - it's now 9 hours plus, at 19 confirmations... pending... man oh man... Cry
Activity: 9
Sold most of my holdings today. Primary reasons, broken wallet (it just shouldn't be that hard!), lack of solid roadmap and communication for the team (pretty sure it was a dead coin at one stage). Dev if you're reading this, up your game and make me believe you have what it takes to fulfil the project and I will happily reinvest.
Probably yes, he posted on Twitter recently.

Activity: 78
If Dev really wants to take the project forward, he could start by fixing the Wallet and upgrading the site. Simple and easy, with this low supply the currency could easily hit 1 dollar lvl.

The question here is, does Dev want his currency to be a success or a failure? and why ?  Wink

Right! Does he even read this stuff?
If Dev really wants to take the project forward, he could start by fixing the Wallet and upgrading the site. Simple and easy, with this low supply the currency could easily hit 1 dollar lvl.

The question here is, does Dev want his currency to be a success or a failure? and why ?  Wink

Activity: 70
Merit: 21
The wix site, the idle wallet, the man in the dressing gown for advertising is a shock, not an effective promotion of the coin. A coin that can not even be a coin, because you can not conduct transactions. People, do you understand what you are buying?
I sold this trash

Exactly. Pump and dump for a quick 5x.
Activity: 33
The wix site, the idle wallet, the man in the dressing gown for advertising is a shock, not an effective promotion of the coin. A coin that can not even be a coin, because you can not conduct transactions. People, do you understand what you are buying?
I sold this trash
Activity: 70
Merit: 21

1 - Amateur wix site. (How many of you throwned your faces when you saw that site?)

2 - problems with synching the wallet - resulting in panic about losing the coins and all the shit said in this forum.

People buy in excitement after seeing a few good words in the first page and in the last (now not even the last),
But then they start to learn more about the coin, then they come to this forum, read all the shit with the wallet and dev´s bullshit talking
having no clue what to do and disappearing , then they find the wix site, and that´s it. They sell.

And you realize other people are feeling the same when you see that, lots of sell orders in cryptopia ready to trigger
and you start seeing that people may just dump it. And what you do ? after you already lost half of your money ! you sell to not lose ALL.

That´s it guys! you can´t hold a coin for long sustained by bullshit talking and hype.

I tried telling the people representing the coin about these two issues... they don´t listen, laugh , and say this is bullshit. Well... there is the result.

I am very angry, because I lost money twice with this coin, because I was holding my coins, and many people dumped it.

So in fact is not because of the dumpers that we are losing money. But because of this terrible representation and two problems

And mostly I blame myself, for not reading all the shit in this forum before I bought it.

This coin could be awesome, but it will not take off because of the people representing this coin. If the coin had a decent website and a working wallet.
THAT would be enough for now. At least people would feel it is being taken care of with a good image and no panic to lose coins.

Lesson learned. Don´t invest in coins on which the dev doesn´t care even to pay 10-20 dollars to remove the wix banners. How much you think he invests in the project
itself ? nothing... he don´t pay even 10-20 dollars a month to put on a decent site , guys.

And tell that to ´´Cuntus´´ in the telegram group. He will tell you are a pussy, and fuck websites and this and that...Well... you are shooting your own foot pal.

Better get a decent coin to invest and hold. You cannot hold this bomb. if it will take off... maybe with new competent people. The way it is now,it won´t.

I thought the previous hype was all sarcasm.

I bought this garbage for 500 sats and dumped it for like 2500, because I was bored and didn't have anything better to do.

You do realize that this coin is 100% dead right? The mining doesn't even work.
Activity: 12

Activity: 28
My wallet again (was fixed this morning) out of sync. Why it's always like that. I need to update the config file again ?

Anyone with a working wallet? i have lost so much $$$$ because of this wallet issue that it's really unbelievable that the Devs are not getting back with a solution. I am so pissed off.
Please PM me if you have a working wallet.

Yes, i have working wallet, i downloaded this one from the topic, not from the website itself, because the first time i downloaded it from the website and the wallet from there was for the old blockchain i believe so...

This is the link for the new one: https://mega.nz/#!TlpEACxC!gd2bddc6dvi6iVx-Ix6iij7tKwuUiRg1vSPFXW6qX7Q
It seems to have an little issue from time to time the wallet goes for Sync but it fixes itself. Just have pationt and wait.

- Discord channel: https://discord.gg/afWhm4p
Pages:
Jump to: