Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 4. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
who are the devs of this coin ? Is it POS?
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is LiteCoin Ultra?
In July 2017, was Litecoin Ultra on the relevant market introduced the crypto world.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-litecoin-ultra.html
Activity: 126
i like your pool and off course will mining this coin, hope this will be good in the future Cheesy,hope to success
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
LiteCoin's slogan is good and tempting, and in 2018 we hope all of us in the project will be able to laugh loudly!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! LitecoinUltra is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining LitecoinUltra with scrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_LTCU_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=LTCU

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u LfGKaaa17vNHkGBCEye6sati51JSFAd4iX -p c=LTCU
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u LfGKaaa17vNHkGBCEye6sati51JSFAd4iX -p c=LTCU

Peers list :

• addnode=51.15.162.24:19540
  • addnode=79.137.71.133:19540
  • addnode=167.88.15.89:6600
  • addnode=82.223.11.131:19540
  • addnode=45.58.117.114:19540
  • addnode=[2605:9880:0:1da:6a05:caff:fe0a:cbe8]:19540
  • addnode=188.165.235.208:19540
  • addnode=103.227.252.75:19540
  • addnode=31.132.114.117:19540
  • addnode=[2001:41d0:602:385::]:19540
  • addnode=188.186.57.157:19540
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
this coin has broken difficulty, and broken pos, btw and broken explorer now. The first I say is the most important.

How do you feel it has a broken system and how do you propose to better difficulty and POS. Can you make another explorer that works flawlessly.
 Smiley
Activity: 23
this coin has broken difficulty, and broken pos, btw and broken explorer now. The first I say is the most important.
Activity: 28
Hi guys,
In case someone have the contact of the dev team/person,
I have the ability to assist with the development/integration/technical support.

I'm willing to contribute in case there's someone on the other side,
plz provide some info relevant for getting the project in progress....

Great news. That is exactely what this coin needs. A new direction and some new people at the helm. Should I buy on this news. What do you guys think.

I tryied to contact him as well true the contact form from the website, i can offer him some services as a start as well, but i still don't have any response. I really like this coin and the project, it will be cool to make a good move right now, while the market is failing...

We are building Community in Discord around this coin, feel free to join us ! And if the Dev sees this, join us please Smiley
- https://discord.gg/afWhm4p
Hi guys,
I have the ability to assist with the development/integration/technical support.

Great news. That is exactely what this coin needs. A new direction and some new people at the helm. Should I buy on this news. What do you guys think.
Activity: 2
Hi guys,

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
are you going to list LTCU on other exchanges Devs or that's it Huh?? Embarrassed  Embarrassed

There is nothing wrong with Cryptopia, they have many traders and solid liquidity. Not sure more exchanges would do much. Much more important with better development.

Cryptopia is quite ok for me:)

It's a very solid exchange, I've been trading there for a long time. Never had any problems what so ever. I'm happy you're happy  Smiley

Same here tho... I like cryptopia too...
Is there any news about LTCU ?
Havent hear any from a while...

Look at the coin circulating supply, increasing, it means DEV coming back and restart it. I believe....
Will see what happen next

Look at the explorer its not even working anymore.
Activity: 50
are you going to list LTCU on other exchanges Devs or that's it Huh?? Embarrassed  Embarrassed

There is nothing wrong with Cryptopia, they have many traders and solid liquidity. Not sure more exchanges would do much. Much more important with better development.

It's a very solid exchange, I've been trading there for a long time. Never had any problems what so ever. I'm happy you're happy  Smiley

Look at the coin circulating supply, increasing, it means DEV coming back and restart it. I believe....
Will see what happen next
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Dev already left this coin long time ago.
Activity: 28

Activity: 33

Activity: 11
Activity: 50
Is there any update for this coin? where DEV team?
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
Will the coin go ahead or can we not even think about it? Wallet for Windows does not work. site is not very high quality. Dev, will you work on a coin or will it die?

Dear Leader Lead Dev appears to be working on LTCUm (new chain for LTCU) and migration. Either way, if the existing Dev does not delivery soonish there is another group that is going to launch a Dash forked chain for LTCU and take over the project. All coins will be transferred except the pre-mined coins.
Pages:
Jump to: