Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 7. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Windows wallet stuck at sync at block 6660 ?! not advancing , please help. Any conf file edit? most addresses don't connect.

Don't panic, same here. The wallet will eventually sync up.

yes.. i get this in the debug window at block 8113 where it hangs... Maybe the Dev will use this information to sort something out. Thank you.

SetBestChain: new best=000000000000d087ee70  height=8112  trust=16897387071668010  blocktrust=24618340462625  date=12/15/17 14:37:05
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
received block 000000000005feca3a1c
SetBestChain: new best=000000000005feca3a1c  height=8113  trust=16933502065018760  blocktrust=36114993350750  date=12/15/17 14:38:38
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
received block 365d88398f893638a497
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof-of-stake
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Misbehaving: 79.136.130.83:19540 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 79.136.130.83:19540
connection timeout
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
Windows wallet stuck at sync at block 6660 ?! not advancing , please help. Any conf file edit? most addresses don't connect.

Don't panic, same here. The wallet will eventually sync up.
Activity: 78
Activity: 9
Anyone know how to extract the private key from the windows wallet?
Activity: 9
LISTEN HIM! For everyone who sell ltcu in large amounts, break your orders down!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=280&v=Q9C-ayIpEGs
Activity: 10
I'm in !
Bought on Yobit for only 40cent
Pay attention, that wallet of LTCU doesn't work at Yobit.
Need to send my LCTU to cryptopia?
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
What the HELL is going on??

I sold them all at 3k sats...

Why is this thing actually pumping...
PLEASE READ:

People are asking about the github repo, it is here:

https://github.com/TheCryptoServices/LiteCoinUltra/

I am reaching out to larger holders in LTCU right now. Check this account, I've been active in btc since 2013. I am part of a team that can make some changes to the wallets RIGHT NOW and get this thing back on track ASAP but we cannot do this without support. EVERY holder of LTCU will benefit and it really will take very little.

Please lead dev contact me. LTCU can be a 10 dollar coin but not without some changes that need to be done. More exchange listings will follow once the requirements are met.

Two things are needed:

1. DONATION from LARGE holders to highly competent devs that will bring this project to the next level.
2. MORE Donations to give out to LTCU believers and enthusiasts.

My group has registered litecoinultra.money and will be doing this one way or another. It works much better with cooperation and sharing. Don't hold your coins hoping they will magically go up without work being done on the codebase or the website. Let's do this now. So much opportunity here.

I just want comment about  the LTCU for LTCUm I know that it is not mandatory, but since LTCU will probably have little support, I don't think there any reason for not doing the SWAP.

What is LTCUm?
Activity: 4
I'm in !
Pay attention, that wallet of LTCU doesn't work at Yobit.
Activity: 23
Just filled the form
I wish i can join your airdrop
Thanks for all
Have a success
Activity: 10
I'm in !
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just want comment about  the LTCU for LTCUm I know that it is not mandatory, but since LTCU will probably have little support, I don't think there any reason for not doing the SWAP.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm so happy that this community is growing so much. Seeing that the market drop is only 32 thousand, Coin sooo is underestimated
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Has the intended swap already been accomplished or what is the planned date for that?
Buy in Cryptopia guys.

Working fine.

Yup, Cryptopia is fine, running the wallet locally works fine as well. Buy opportunity on Yobit to be honest. They literally need to take 5 minutes and turn on withdraws and ltcu will explode.

Hey All, someone who is running the ACTUAL ltcu wallet on their local computer send me your LTCU address and I will send you 1 LTCU. Need to send some transactions and dispel any ideas that yobit isn't the issue.

Can you hook a brother up?

LXrFKueL6Z3RGJDvLUdAS6ZfT1Uf3cCfkm

Thanks dude.

done. Sent you two ltcu. That's an ltcu address above correct?
Im not able to Sync the wallet, any ideas ?

I was having a similar problem 2 days and it eventually resolved itself. It seems like block time is not working in the way specified... they are happening slower and in spurts but eventually the transactions resolve.

I did another test transaction with the windows wallet yesterday and i see my coins in there now. About to send some out.
Activity: 28
Im not able to Sync the wallet, any ideas ?
Activity: 6
Buy in Cryptopia guys.

Working fine.

Yup, Cryptopia is fine, running the wallet locally works fine as well. Buy opportunity on Yobit to be honest. They literally need to take 5 minutes and turn on withdraws and ltcu will explode.

Hey All, someone who is running the ACTUAL ltcu wallet on their local computer send me your LTCU address and I will send you 1 LTCU. Need to send some transactions and dispel any ideas that yobit isn't the issue.

Can you hook a brother up?

LXrFKueL6Z3RGJDvLUdAS6ZfT1Uf3cCfkm

Thanks dude.
Buy in Cryptopia guys.

Working fine.

Pages:
Jump to: