Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 172. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Any whales eager to dump? Do that please, I just transfered some BTCs to Bittrex and will be happy to spend them for cheap LXC  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy and Hold! Ya'll know the drill!!!! Cheesy
thats right librex coin will dominate !!! mark my words Smiley now have 7000 sats price , staking mobile wallet, imagine what will have soon , and afcorse huge prices !!!!!!!
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Buy and Hold! Ya'll know the drill!!!! Cheesy
Activity: 224
This coin will be great  Wink
im agree with you buddy Tongue 200k incoming !!!!!!!!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
That was the 1k shake out. Now it's on its way onward. Good luck everyone. Don't get too greedy on the way up.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Holyshit. Half a million coins were dumped and the price hasn't even flinched. We're at ATH right now and its still climbing steadily. Is dev releasing something today that I don't know about?

Dev said announcement soon. something is brewing.. which explains the price.

You intentionally wrote it, to hide on the previous page my post Huh

I repeat once again for all:

Sly whales specifically put such small orders that would have the entire field was filled and hamsters did not see a big wall at 53K, do not rush to buy, will soon be another dumping to 53-57K on your neurotic desire to jump in quickly on the bandwagon now! earn good money. Mark my words.

I am going to have to buy you a beer if my buy order for 5800 goes...
Activity: 210
Considering I have lost more money than I have made the last couple of months, I'll watch.

yeah its like a movie isn't it. grab your popcorn and prepare for the biggest DUMP in history!

This guy is trying to extort "something" from me for being involved with Libertycoin community take over and also because he thinks I am a whale whisperer. Smiley be aware that my LibertyCoin involvement has been hashed to death and is posted on my POD and I cannot control "whales" or if they come to irc or any other places and try to talk with me. I talk with them like I would talk with any other person.

I posted some of the pm's of his messages to me. Who is trying to fud and cheat people? I also reported him for extrotion to BTCtalk forum admins.

What are you on about?

I know that guy and we where talking before so he does know news is coming as do about 5 or 6 other people.

What is the point? To cause some kind of trouble?

Since i do care about innocent investors and i support the development in the crypto currency industry, i'm willing to come to an agreement. if the offer is good, I will never post in your thread again, the evidence will never come to light.

I will give you some time to respond.

K

He is a moron, man. The intelligent people see right through his motives. Just keep doing a great job and it will all take care of itself
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Ya'll fools can dump all you want. I am holding my post. FTW! Smiley
Considering I have lost more money than I have made the last couple of months, I'll watch.

yeah its like a movie isn't it. grab your popcorn and prepare for the biggest DUMP in history!

What if there's no dump? What are you fudsters gonna do? Go fuck your mom?

Spoken like a mature adult.  Cheesy

If it doesn't drop then we lose, simple as that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

What if there's no dump? What are you fudsters gonna do? Go fuck your mom?
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

This guy is trying to extort "something" from me for being involved with Libertycoin community take over and also because he thinks I am a whale whisperer. Smiley be aware that my LibertyCoin involvement has been hashed to death and is posted on my POD and I cannot control "whales" or if they come to irc or any other places and try to talk with me. I talk with them like I would talk with any other person.

I posted some of the pm's of his messages to me. Who is trying to fud and cheat people? I also reported him for extrotion to BTCtalk forum admins.

What are you on about?

I know that guy and we where talking before so he does know news is coming as do about 5 or 6 other people.

What is the point? To cause some kind of trouble?

Since i do care about innocent investors and i support the development in the crypto currency industry, i'm willing to come to an agreement. if the offer is good, I will never post in your thread again, the evidence will never come to light.

I will give you some time to respond.

K

Activity: 51

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Doubt we hit 5k again - if we do then someone will make me rich selling into there all the way down through 6.  Then ill dump it all back on you when we hit 10 (which will happen later today ) wash, rinse, repeat.

If you dump @10k, then I have to dump @ 9k  Smiley

its teh circle of lifffffffffffe and it moves us allll
Activity: 252

Doubt we hit 5k again - if we do then someone will make me rich selling into there all the way down through 6.  Then ill dump it all back on you when we hit 10 (which will happen later today ) wash, rinse, repeat.

If you dump @10k, then I have to dump @ 9k  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Holyshit. Half a million coins were dumped and the price hasn't even flinched. We're at ATH right now and its still climbing steadily. Is dev releasing something today that I don't know about?

Sly whales specifically put such small orders that would have the entire field was filled and hamsters did not see a big wall at 53K, do not rush to buy, will soon be another dumping to 53-57K on your neurotic desire to jump in quickly on the bandwagon now! earn good money. Mark my words.

Awesome, I will wait it out until we are back in the mi 5k's again.

Activity: 238
Seller --->  Huh Sad Angry  Embarrassed  Cry
Buyer --->  Smiley Cheesy Grin  Shocked  Cool
Soon!!!
Activity: 42
GOT my btc Time to buy more!  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

yes. don't worry it will come down!!!!

It now has been 1 times, and the second will be soon, the big players do not miss an opportunity to hit the jackpot on the neurotic type of certain individuals who bring them profit. As they say, take the popcorn and enjoy a typical game of whales.
Activity: 51

yes. don't worry it will come down!!!!
Jump to: