Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 170. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Librex Coin IS the next CLOAK - only this time with a working anon system!!! 

Cloak hit +200k didnt it Wink

Librex should do 100k easily.  buy them up now or die.  buy or die bitches. 

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Really this coin is worth at least $0.25 today. So right now it is very cheap. I can see a 10 million market cap and then each coin would be worth $1

We will get there!

Wink

I believe.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Really this coin is worth at least $0.25 today. So right now it is very cheap. I can see a 10 million market cap and then each coin would be worth $1

We will get there!

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Crazy orderbooks.

Could someone explain, what that means?

well it looks lie the green buy wall is enveloping the red sell wall in the trex order book,  This Shits Gone Crazy!   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I bought in early.. bit my nails when liberty fud was going down and held till today. I've seen a substantial increase in my investment. I'm happy and I'm out, I keep my ear to the grown.. this is a great coin and community but I'm here to make money which I did. I'm sure I'm passing up some insane profits now but it's ok.. wish you guys good luck!
your gonna need a doctor and some antidepressants when you realize what you did Cry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Nope watching LXC's market cap though.  Wink

Me too and its be growing nicely.

Cant wait to read more on LibrexSend
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Nope watching LXC's market cap though.  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
some offtopic, anyone seeing bitsharesX, over 100 million market cap. Litecoin is feeling the heat, should be interesting to see if it passes it.
legendary
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
lxc selling for 8700 on cryptsy
Activity: 432
Some of the great news is LiberxCoin is now on Cryptsy exchange!

Is Bter pure voting to get added? or do they add coins based on volume?

No Bter had some issue to deal with with one of their coins having some bad issues. Once they are settled I'm am sure they will add. We where working on it before they had their own issue.
legendary

Is Bter pure voting to get added? or do they add coins based on volume?
Activity: 191
I bought in early.. bit my nails when liberty fud was going down and held till today. I've seen a substantial increase in my investment. I'm happy and I'm out, I keep my ear to the grown.. this is a great coin and community but I'm here to make money which I did. I'm sure I'm passing up some insane profits now but it's ok.. wish you guys good luck!
legendary

thats old news  Cheesy

It's great news though!!! Shocked
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Since I know, if I click the hide/show button on that post above, it´s gonna say something about 200k, would someone else be so kind to share some deeper insights about what one can infer from an orderbook this one-sided?

I´ve seen coins rising in price with orderbooks looking very differently and I´d like to understand this better.

Thanks!

As far as I know, there is a whitepaper incoming. That and the other great news during the last weeks would even explain a +10k price. Without the giant fud-storm that happened the price would be even higher.
legendary
A word to the wise.. at the end of the day, someone is left holding the bag. You guys have some heavy pumpers on this coin. Pumpers who have devasted cloak and other potential coins. The end game has and always will be, make more btc till next rally. Please don't lose sight of this peeps.

Yeah but this has been a very slow pump the price has only moved less than 2K sat. How you gonna get hurt there? 

Cloak shot up to 340K on a rocket and left lots of bagholders that bought at the top. 

Nothing like that going on here.

Just be careful, that's all I'm saying

- Happy trading

Still time to buy in ...  Cool
This coin is gonna be top 20 soon.
Activity: 191
A word to the wise.. at the end of the day, someone is left holding the bag. You guys have some heavy pumpers on this coin. Pumpers who have devasted cloak and other potential coins. The end game has and always will be, make more btc till next rally. Please don't lose sight of this peeps.

Yeah but this has been a very slow pump the price has only moved less than 2K sat. How you gonna get hurt there? 

Cloak shot up to 340K on a rocket and left lots of bagholders that bought at the top. 

Nothing like that going on here.

Just be careful, that's all I'm saying

- Happy trading
Jump to: