Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 171. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
legendary
A word to the wise.. at the end of the day, someone is left holding the bag. You guys have some heavy pumpers on this coin. Pumpers who have devasted cloak and other potential coins. The end game has and always will be, make more btc till next rally. Please don't lose sight of this peeps.

Yeah but this has been a very slow pump the price has only moved less than 2K sat. How you gonna get hurt there? 

Cloak shot up to 340K on a rocket and left lots of bagholders that bought at the top. 

Nothing like that going on here.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
A word to the wise.. at the end of the day, someone is left holding the bag. You guys have some heavy pumpers on this coin. Pumpers who have devasted cloak and other potential coins. The end game has and always will be, make more btc till next rally. Please don't lose sight of this peeps.
Activity: 29
Since I know, if I click the hide/show button on that post above, it´s gonna say something about 200k, would someone else be so kind to share some deeper insights about what one can infer from an orderbook this one-sided?

I´ve seen coins rising in price with orderbooks looking very differently and I´d like to understand this better.

Thanks!
Activity: 224
Crazy orderbooks.

Could someone explain, what that means?

means that 200k is coming Buy and Hold !!!!!!!!!
Activity: 29
Crazy orderbooks.

Could someone explain, what that means?

Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
BTC takes f-ing long to transfer! UGHHHHHH!!!!!
lucky what's the other exchange?

lazycoins exchange. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Is there a multi pool yet for librex?

No but there is one being built. Dedicated LibrexCoin Multi-pool ...should be ready in about 10 days.  The dev is building it for us.
+1
legendary

No but there is one being built. Dedicated LibrexCoin Multi-pool ...should be ready in about 10 days.  The dev is building it for us.
legendary
legendary
lucky what's the other exchange?
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
legendary
Buy and Hold! Ya'll know the drill!!!! Cheesy
thats right librex coin will dominate !!! mark my words Smiley now have 7000 sats price , staking mobile wallet, imagine what will have soon , and afcorse huge prices !!!!!!!

Especially a STAKING MOBILE WALLET! I have been waiting for this for the longest time from any crypto coin! I was surprised VRC didn't do it.. But, now they are out of the game and LXC is in! Keep up the great work devs!! This coin is a keeper!!!
Thanks pal Smiley  buy and hold  ..... 200k Cheesy Cheesy

No harm done in holding my stash like a squirrel with his nuts. Cheesy
No whale taking my coins! HA

This coin is only on 2 exchanges and look at the price..
No brainer that this coin will blow up like crazy. Wink
which one other than Bittrex?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Holyshit. Half a million coins were dumped and the price hasn't even flinched. We're at ATH right now and its still climbing steadily. Is dev releasing something today that I don't know about?

Dev said announcement soon. something is brewing.. which explains the price.

You intentionally wrote it, to hide on the previous page my post Huh

I repeat once again for all:.

I am going to have to buy you a beer if my buy order for 5800 goes...

Wishfull thinking.
thats right librex coin will dominate !!! mark my words Smiley now have 7000 sats price , staking mobile wallet, imagine what will have soon , and afcorse huge prices !!!!!!!

Especially a STAKING MOBILE WALLET! I have been waiting for this for the longest time from any crypto coin! I was surprised VRC didn't do it.. But, now they are out of the game and LXC is in! Keep up the great work devs!! This coin is a keeper!!!

great  you ll earn lot of many ,we all gonna earn lot of  $$$ if we hold  Cheesy Cheesy that price now is baby 200k incoming , maybe from the beginning 80k and then 200k

This coin is only on 2 exchanges and look at the price..
No brainer that this coin will blow up like crazy. Wink

Thanks pal Smiley  buy and hold  ..... 200k Cheesy Cheesy

Any whales eager to dump? Do that please, I just transfered some BTCs to Bittrex and will be happy to spend them for cheap LXC  Grin
all people waiting 80k - 200k the  true price of this coin , Tongue
Jump to: