Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 173. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Sly whales specifically put such small orders that would have the entire field was filled and hamsters did not see a big wall at 53K, do not rush to buy, will soon be another dumping to 53-57K on your neurotic desire to jump in quickly on the bandwagon now! earn good money. Mark my words.

WOO HOOO WE'RE GOING TO 53K SATS....BUY BUY BUY!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Holyshit. Half a million coins were dumped and the price hasn't even flinched. We're at ATH right now and its still climbing steadily. Is dev releasing something today that I don't know about?

Dev said announcement soon. something is brewing.. which explains the price.

You intentionally wrote it, to hide on the previous page my post Huh

I repeat once again for all:

Sly whales specifically put such small orders that would have the entire field was filled and hamsters did not see a big wall at 53K, do not rush to buy, will soon be another dumping to 53-57K on your neurotic desire to jump in quickly on the bandwagon now! earn good money. Mark my words.

If the news is really worthy we will surpass the 10k sat. and won't see those prices in the near future. Mark my words Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Holyshit. Half a million coins were dumped and the price hasn't even flinched. We're at ATH right now and its still climbing steadily. Is dev releasing something today that I don't know about?

Awesome, I will wait it out until we are back in the mi 5k's again.

Good luck with that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Awesome, I will wait it out until we are back in the mi 5k's again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

It's supposed to be big news today. the dev said so.
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Until 53-57K today will still dumping, and after the moon, I would not be in a hurry.
Ohhh I'm going to have to pay over 10. I can feel it. I wish I decided earlier to buy my btc. Undecided

When will the news come? DEV can you wait for me to have my btc before you release the news?
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
I am assuming some people on dev side already know what the news is and so could be buying up the coin before news breaks out.  This is going to be EPIC!  Nearing a new ATH - if news launches near ATH we have a pure breakout that could set us in the 14k - 20k range easily.

Accumulate while they are cheap- this is a 200k coin for sure.  

Moon time!

The mobile staking wallet for Android and iOs. Are the best I have seen in the crypto world. As I use my phone 24/7 I would rather it be next to me than away from me. Smiley
Thank you Devs and keep up the great work!!! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I am assuming some people on dev side already know what the news is and so could be buying up the coin before news breaks out.  This is going to be EPIC!  Nearing a new ATH - if news launches near ATH we have a pure breakout that could set us in the 14k - 20k range easily.

Accumulate while they are cheap- this is a 200k coin for sure. 

Moon time!
Activity: 135
The price keeps going up but I need to wait 5 more hours still before I can buy some btc.

Angry

Can we keep it down please. People don't buy now and wait for me.

Don't know if the price will wait for you.  This wants to bust through the all time high.
The price keeps going up but I need to wait 5 more hours still before I can buy some btc.

Angry

Can we keep it down please. People don't buy now and wait for me.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Daily new high guys!  6-12 hour chart looking VERY healthy. Awesome buy support, lets keep this going!
Activity: 169
All right, I'm 100% out of cloak and Going all in on lxc....I'm def liking what I'm seeing so far
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
145.52454721 BTC Volume

Insane, cant wait until we get some more great news from the dev.  Cool

What he hinted at in iirc sounded epic.
cmon now tell us who weren't there.... don't leave us hanging
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
145.52454721 BTC Volume

Insane, cant wait until we get some more great news from the dev.  Cool

What he hinted at in iirc sounded epic.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Looks like 6500 sat is the new floor, only four wallets active in the top 20 rich list in last 24hours,  biggest wallets are holding strong. Next stop white paper, please fasten seatbelts.
Jump to: