Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 178. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Guys we have amazing coin Smiley and amazing prices soon , much much buying !!!!!! Smiley  cant wait for librexsend !!!! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Ha-ha, he said moon shine boner coin. Tht's good stuff right there.

"I made a funny"  - splinter
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Block explorer seems to be offline, not loading for me here. Could you check it out please, also would be nice to see the rich list.

I was wondering I couldn't find the whitepaper for Librexsend anywhere, in the roadmap pdf it states that librexsend will be released by the end of August-early September. Whitepaper released in a week (in the roadmap pdf) not sure 1 week from what.

Could a little details be posted about librexsend.

Thanks.

Here is the block explorer w/richlist   https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/

dev please update on OP.

He said in IRC last night that the LibrexSend whitepaper was being finished up and will be released very soon.

Thanks!

I like how bittrex addresses are labeled in the richlist. Surprised to see that I am in the top 15 in the richlist Cheesy

Any idea when the whitepaper will be posted here, will it be posted before Librexsend is released or when its released?

Thanks
Activity: 168
Ha-ha, he said moon shine boner coin. Tht's good stuff right there.
Time to take over litecoin
Go Librex
Current Seller position $$  Huh
Soon Buyer Position $$$$$$$$$$  Grin
any news of Librexsend Smiley ?
Activity: 238
Time to take over litecoin
Go Librex
Current Seller position $$  Huh
Soon Buyer Position $$$$$$$$$$  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Such a cheap coin. Could easily go another 4x. The big question is...is there enough bitcoins and buyers out there. Good support for now though.

There are more than enough bitcoins - when everyone finds out all the other alt coins are useless those mcaps will be heading this way.  Our Dev has proven to be honest, and interested in making this big.  This is a HUGE + for this coin.   Also there is some innovation here with the mobile staking wallets and librexsend + zerocash  - we got a full moon shine boner coin in the making here.

Hahaha moon shine boner coin. That was good  Grin
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Really doubt the 30% being owned by one person/group.

In the Top 10 wallets (Rich List), of which I am one; there are 4 that are owned by BITtrex leaving 5 wallets in the current Top 10. Those 5 unknown wallets may (very unlikely) be owned by one person/group, but combined only equates to 20.67% approx total coin count. The largest wallet is owned by BITtrex (5 wallets in Top 14) which is 28.16%. (2,744,434 LXC)

Basically FUD, and nothing to see here, type of crap.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!rich

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!wallets

+1000

I've never seen so much FUD in a single coin. Trolls and Fudders stop crying and buy some coins right now because this price 5K sat is for free, in a few days, the levels we are now negotiating 5K sat going to sound like 50 sat, Librexcoin is extremely undervalued ... 200K sat is coming.

Prepare to see an increase (x10 - x20) coming soon.

Do not miss this train.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Really doubt the 30% being owned by one person/group.

In the Top 10 wallets (Rich List), of which I am one; there are 4 that are owned by BITtrex leaving 5 wallets in the current Top 10. Those 5 unknown wallets may (very unlikely) be owned by one person/group, but combined only equates to 20.67% approx total coin count. The largest wallet is owned by BITtrex (5 wallets in Top 14) which is 28.16%. (2,744,434 LXC)

Basically FUD, and nothing to see here, type of crap.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!rich

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!wallets
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Mmmmm scary....Send the dumps  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
If they control 30% then we control 70%. Lettem dump!  Cool

best news I've heard all day.

The pm has been proven to be fake
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
can some one send me any amount to test my android wallet?

DQfLSNCDnTWLeC9roPNBaoec4iZjddJkE9

This can get you suspended. BTC forum rules do not allow for wallet ids and transaction ids to be posted in thread.
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
when you expect another pump?

I suspect that in the coming hours there is substantial dump of at least 10K, and after the pump.

What? How you dump a coin that is 5k by 10k? Put the pipe down mate you had enough.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

I suspect that in the coming hours there is substantial dump of at least 10K, and after the pump.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Block explorer seems to be offline, not loading for me here. Could you check it out please, also would be nice to see the rich list.

I was wondering I couldn't find the whitepaper for Librexsend anywhere, in the roadmap pdf it states that librexsend will be released by the end of August-early September. Whitepaper released in a week (in the roadmap pdf) not sure 1 week from what.

Thanks.

dev please update on OP.

He said in IRC last night that the LibrexSend whitepaper was being finished up and will be released very soon.

My favorite block explorer. Good job if you are the one who did it.

Is it time for take off yet? Not too late for you SDC bagholders lurking this thread.

sdc bagholdrs cant buy in here... they stuk in sdc :/.. unfortunate but true
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Thanks.

dev please update on OP.

My favorite block explorer. Good job if you are the one who did it.

Is it time for take off yet? Not too late for you SDC bagholders lurking this thread.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
just my thought,, if someone is accumulating huge amount we expect a major pump/dump the following days.. recently cryptopump group transferred from cryptsy to bittrex.. they initiated pumps of 7 different coins already.. 2 of them i participated Grin..within 5days another p/d will be initiated by this group,  LXC might be their next target..    

Don't you get it. This coin does not need a pump and dump group. Its got a great dev with POD 5+ rating. Librexsend on the way. IOS and Android staking wallets and a Windows wallet coming. No to mention whatever else they have cooking.

This coin will see 35 thousand easy. With only 10M coins and cloak going from 10 thousand to 300 thousand , don't you think this coin can see the same growth?

I do.

dont get me wrong, im just expressing my thoughts as ive said.. point is if someone is planning to invest more on this coin, now is the time to buy more then hold.. im sorry if i mentioned this p/d group im not one of them , anyway.. im just newbie in crypto LXC is the first coin i mined.. as you have said 300k or much higher , LXC deserves it i think.. peace man..  
just my thought,, if someone is accumulating huge amount we expect a major pump/dump the following days.. recently cryptopump group transferred from cryptsy to bittrex.. they initiated pumps of 7 different coins already.. 2 of them i participated Grin..within 5days another p/d will be initiated by this group,  LXC might be their next target..    

Don't you get it. This coin does not need a pump and dump group. Its got a great dev with POD 5+ rating. Librexsend on the way. IOS and Android staking wallets and a Windows wallet coming. No to mention whatever else they have cooking.

This coin will see 35 thousand easy. With only 10M coins and cloak going from 10 thousand to 300 thousand , don't you think this coin can see the same growth?

I do.
  yes you re right can grow up from 5k to 100k - 200k why not Cheesy with great devs , community , and innovative things , ( Librexsend , Staking wallet atm machines ) !!! big things on this train are approaching to us  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to: