Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 181. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
@Dev

Would it be possible to make the IOS wallet compatible with older version? say IOS 5 and up? Still using the IOS 5 version, I jailbroke it a while ago and for the first time it works without any issues (lag, battery drainage, clock problems...etc).

Thanks.

I asked and sinetek and he said to try it as it may actually work on old versions. If you do let us know. It would be nice to know if it works older versions of iOS.

I tried it when it was first launched, got weird errors in cydia and it said installation completed but the app didn't show up anywhere on my Iphone. Tried it twice but with no luck.

Ok thanks for feedback. We where curious if it would or not. Makes sense because it wasn't coded for that version.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
@Dev

Would it be possible to make the IOS wallet compatible with older version? say IOS 5 and up? Still using the IOS 5 version, I jailbroke it a while ago and for the first time it works without any issues (lag, battery drainage, clock problems...etc).

Thanks.

I asked and sinetek and he said to try it as it may actually work on old versions. If you do let us know. It would be nice to know if it works older versions of iOS.

I tried it when it was first launched, got weird errors in cydia and it said installation completed but the app didn't show up anywhere on my Iphone. Tried it twice but with no luck.
Activity: 432
https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

So bob owns over 1.3mil lxc and his pump and dump group combined own way more the 10%-20% of the coin....that's a recipe for disaster.

Expect another Cloak bubble....sell before they do and don't get caught out!

Thats the absolute worst advise Ive ever heard. Cloak tanked because the dev could not deliver promised trustless anon solution. thats all.

We need to buy more LXC not sell out.  Wink

As a matter of fact someone dumped 700K cloak today and the price barely moved!

+1000 Bangomatic, look Satoshi Nakamoto, he just invest in solid coins.... Grin

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
@Dev

Thanks.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I really like Librexcoin. Not only are the devs doing what they say but my IOS staking app is amazing.. No more need for a wallet on my computer.. Just stake at night while I sleep and its charging then leave for work and take all my lxc with me. And that guy bob, I asked him for advice on cloak in the early days, thanks to him I did not sell and saw over 800% gains. If he's on this coin then I want more!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

So bob owns over 1.3mil lxc and his pump and dump group combined own way more the 10%-20% of the coin....that's a recipe for disaster.

Thats the absolute worst advise Ive ever heard. Cloak tanked because the dev could not deliver promised trustless anon solution. thats all.

We need to buy more LXC not sell out.  Wink

As a matter of fact someone dumped 700K cloak today and the price barely moved!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
@Dev

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
This coins worth far more than cloak, transparency5+ pod rating, on time developments,with zerocoin this will be the first decentralized coin in existence , that's huge!!!! No matter what they pump and dump it too this coins value will hold strong, Buy and Hold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I'm loving this coin. I've ridden as many pump and dumps as I can over the past few weeks, and have managed to triple my LXC holdings from the mining phase. Good work dev, and good work community, this coin has lot's of potential, especially at the rate features are being pumped out fully functional, and the community and dev's efforts at combatting FUD has been legendary. Some of the worst FUD I've ever seen went on in here, and we're still going strong.

If that buy wall isn't just someone flexing his BTC, then we have good buy support too.

As stereotypical as it may seem, to the moon, so they say  Grin
Activity: 224
Paulo yes its possible , great and innovative coin come to us at last , thousands of $$$$$$$ are coming Tongue
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Guys and gals, Tweet and email @MintPalExchange and @Cryptsy to get LXC added. The more exchanges we are on the harder it is for bots to manipulate the price

tweet to Mintpal, Poloniex, Cryptsy sent Wink
https://twitter.com/YellowCrypto/status/502941951927537665
Activity: 205
Librexsend in a few days , yessssssssssssss !!!! and then to da moon 100K - 200k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Librexsend + next rethink on the true Librexmarket It is very possible 200k :0
Librexsend in a few days , yessssssssssssss !!!! and then to da moon 100K - 200k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What exchange value does coingateway give you when buying things?

It was ~207 LXC to send $5 worth of BTC. I think at the time of doing the video LXC was about .00005 so that is about $5.34. So about a 7% surcharge for transfer maybe?

207 LXC is $5? Damn that's cheap. By next week that'll be $20.

Librexcoin is an innovative coin, 1st wallet android staking, The iOS app was made in native iOS code, it has QR code scanner, really useful for daily use.

Demo iOS wallet video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvwR5d5Yzwo

I had installed on my smartphone the Android wallet, the app is very light, does not drain battery power, I was surprised because the wallet sync in less than 15 minutes after the installation.... Insanely fast, today the wallet takes less than 1 minutes to sync.

In a few days we should have Librexsend ™ (Decentralized Anonymity) running on Librexcoin, The real and innovative solution of anonymity, prices will jump crazy, maybe (10x - 20x) ... price is crazy cheap right now... O YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO DA MOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Dev please post the whitepaper for LibrexSend cant wait to read...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Check out the 13btc buy wall at 4400 Smiley
Activity: 432
What exchange value does coingateway give you when buying things?

It was ~207 LXC to send $5 worth of BTC. I think at the time of doing the video LXC was about .00005 so that is about $5.34. So about a 7% surcharge for transfer maybe?

207 LXC is $5? Damn that's cheap. By next week that'll be $20.

Librexcoin is an innovative coin, 1st wallet android staking, The iOS app was made in native iOS code, it has QR code scanner, really useful for daily use.

Demo iOS wallet video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvwR5d5Yzwo

I had installed on my smartphone the Android wallet, the app is very light, does not drain battery power, I was surprised because the wallet sync in less than 15 minutes after the installation.... Insanely fast, today the wallet takes less than 1 minutes to sync.

In a few days we should have Librexsend ™ (Decentralized Anonymity) running on Librexcoin, The real and innovative solution of anonymity, prices will jump crazy, maybe (10x - 20x) ... price is crazy cheap right now...

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Any chance for another exchanges where bots are not allowed?
Activity: 210
Librex and Coingateway. Bought a domain Smiley Sorry for crappy vid quality. I wanted to get it recorded quickly and used phone

http://youtu.be/9vwufP4KGc4

Works for me. Pm me your LXC Address and I'll send the coins. You are one of the first people to have ever bought something with Librex. Not fiat or other coins but Librex.  Cool   We are always looking to be added to other coin payment services like CoinGateWay and Casheer. If you know of a good quality payment service for alt-coins please let us know.

Sent!! What about Moolah?
Jump to: