Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 180. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This looks great. I'm buying more in to it now.  Grin
Activity: 210
Such a cheap coin. Could easily go another 4x. The big question is...is there enough bitcoins and buyers out there. Good support for now though.

There are more than enough bitcoins - when everyone finds out all the other alt coins are useless those mcaps will be heading this way.  Our Dev has proven to be honest, and interested in making this big.  This is a HUGE + for this coin.   Also there is some innovation here with the mobile staking wallets and librexsend + zerocash  - we got a full moon shine boner coin in the making here.

"Full Moon Shine Boner Coin" love it, I will use it all the time now Smiley  We got a F.M.S.B.C here!!!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Such a cheap coin. Could easily go another 4x. The big question is...is there enough bitcoins and buyers out there. Good support for now though.

There are more than enough bitcoins - when everyone finds out all the other alt coins are useless those mcaps will be heading this way.  Our Dev has proven to be honest, and interested in making this big.  This is a HUGE + for this coin.   Also there is some innovation here with the mobile staking wallets and librexsend + zerocash  - we got a full moon shine boner coin in the making here.

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

So bob owns over 1.3mil lxc and his pump and dump group combined own way more the 10%-20% of the coin....that's a recipe for disaster.

Expect another Cloak bubble....sell before they do and don't get caught out!

Thats the absolute worst advise Ive ever heard. Cloak tanked because the dev could not deliver promised trustless anon solution. thats all.

We need to buy more LXC not sell out.  Wink

As a matter of fact someone dumped 700K cloak today and the price barely moved!

the twitter post is fake - pretty easy to fake a twitter message just search "fake twitter message"  - this was some whale wanting to lower the prices so that you would sell into him - sad thing is, his tactics probably worked
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
You can use FRAPS software to record your computer screen.. i usually use this when playing games.. Smiley)
Activity: 42
Guys I think I accidentally just sent 1k coins to the addy I used earlier today on Coingateway.net, Anyway you think I can get them back?

humm I think not... Huh

Just contacted Coingateway via their Chat and they are sending me the coins back. They are a GREAT SITE to be associated with

Great to hear it all worked out for ya.
Activity: 432
Guys I think I accidentally just sent 1k coins to the addy I used earlier today on Coingateway.net, Anyway you think I can get them back?

humm I think not... Huh

Just contacted Coingateway via their Chat and they are sending me the coins back. They are a GREAT SITE to be associated with

Cheesy make other video please... buy a ferrary   Grin
Activity: 224

humm I think not... Huh

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Going Up!! Look all that support growing.

Of course it is going up, because Undecided I just sold.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Send them an email, I'm sure they can send them back to you.

humm I think not... Huh

Going Up!! Look all that support growing.

Thanks Dev for the 1k coins for the video giveaway!!!

I think you should make other one with a better image ... try to use some specific software to record the PC screen, Tube Catcher, etc...  Wink
Thanks Dev for the 1k coins for the video giveaway!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
@Dev

Would it be possible to make the IOS wallet compatible with older version? say IOS 5 and up? Still using the IOS 5 version, I jailbroke it a while ago and for the first time it works without any issues (lag, battery drainage, clock problems...etc).

Thanks.

I asked and sinetek and he said to try it as it may actually work on old versions. If you do let us know. It would be nice to know if it works older versions of iOS.

I tried it when it was first launched, got weird errors in cydia and it said installation completed but the app didn't show up anywhere on my Iphone. Tried it twice but with no luck.

Ok thanks for feedback. We where curious if it would or not. Makes sense because it wasn't coded for that version.

Any chance of editing it so its compatible with older IOS version? A second version that is on cydia while the first one is in the app store that way using the wallet for older versions would be available in case people like me need it while the wallet that works with iOS 7 would be in the app store.
Jump to: