Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 182. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys and gals, Tweet and email @MintPalExchange and @Cryptsy to get LXC added. The more exchanges we are on the harder it is for bots to manipulate the price
What exchange value does coingateway give you when buying things?

It was ~207 LXC to send $5 worth of BTC. I think at the time of doing the video LXC was about .00005 so that is about $5.34. So about a 7% surcharge for transfer maybe?
thanks!

no problem man!
Activity: 500
Merit: 253

It was ~207 LXC to send $5 worth of BTC. I think at the time of doing the video LXC was about .00005 so that is about $5.34. So about a 7% surcharge for transfer maybe?

207 LXC is $5? Damn that's cheap. By next week that'll be $20.

Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
I love the staking wallet! A+ in my book. I use my phone more than a comp. Plus, it will be safer in my pocket! Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?
Librex and Coingateway. Bought a domain Smiley Sorry for crappy vid quality. I wanted to get it recorded quickly and used phone

http://youtu.be/9vwufP4KGc4

Video quality is not the best, however the coin is amazing, Coingate and Librexcoin a real partner, Librexcoin is a real currency, you can buy things with LXC, congratulations ... I think you gained 1000 LXC this can be worth over U$ 2,000.00 in a few weeks .... BUY and HOLD or hold and buy..... I do not Know  Grin

Sorry, I have never been in to posting many videos online. I need to figure out how to capture vid from the PC so I don't have to use my phone Smiley
You can use computer screen recorder like liteCam HD!
 Smiley
Activity: 331
Librex and Coingateway. Bought a domain Smiley Sorry for crappy vid quality. I wanted to get it recorded quickly and used phone

Video quality is not the best, however the coin is amazing, Coingate and Librexcoin a real partner, Librexcoin is a real currency, you can buy things with LXC, congratulations ... I think you gained 1000 LXC this can be worth over U$ 2,000.00 in a few weeks .... BUY and HOLD or hold and buy..... I do not Know  Grin

Sorry, I have never been in to posting many videos online. I need to figure out how to capture vid from the PC so I don't have to use my phone Smiley

download ezvid
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Works for me. Pm me your LXC Address and I'll send the coins. You are one of the first people to have ever bought something with Librex. Not fiat or other coins but Librex.  Cool   We are always looking to be added to other coin payment services like CoinGateWay and Casheer. If you know of a good quality payment service for alt-coins please let us know.
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
This coin is a thing of beauty Smiley
Great work by everyone putting in the effort to make this coin go far! I will be keeping my BTC close with this one Smiley

Activity: 432

Also the Librex Network and Coingateway is INSANELY fast to pay. I couldn't believe it went through that quickly.

Uploading right now, will post YouTube link momentarily
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
thats more like it, get video up quick. Its what we need to take a coin to the next level as a real world use
Recording video right now and will be uploading to YouTube and posting shortly
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
People, investors, whales and anyone else are free to and welcome to buy Librex. I hope they use and value it. I hope they tell their friends and others the news of Librex. I hope that they enjoy to have and use it to buy stuff. Unlike most "coins" you can actually buy stuff with you Librex.

In that spirit I offer a bounty of 1000 lxc to the first person that makes a video using the CoinGateWay site to buy something with Librex.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
The dirty whale that dumped to create panic in the morning, is trying to buy cheap right now. Guys buy LXC and hold it, because LXC gonna above 200K sat in a few weeks, Do not dump your coins for whales, hold your coins and make the whales overpay for your coins and please put some buying support to sustain the price ... Do not dump into loss, because this is the game of whales ...
that dump last nite ate my btc I had in place, happy to have more though, this coin is top in my opion and has nowhere but up to go with the roadmap ahead.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
The dirty whale that dumped to create panic in the morning, is trying to buy cheap right now. Guys buy LXC and hold it, because LXC gonna above 200K sat in a few weeks, Do not dump your coins for whales, hold your coins and make the whales overpay for your coins and please put some buying support to sustain the price ... Do not dump into loss, because this is the game of whales ...

Sorry. If a whale suspected a big jump like you claim of 200k sats, he wouldn't about lowering it a few hundred sats when it is around 4200 now. You can not create the myth when it does not exist in this instance.

LOL.... Are you the whale ? Are you nervous ?

Trust me I am no whale, nervous... maybe.  Cheesy
Jump to: