Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 179. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
just my thought,, if someone is accumulating huge amount we expect a major pump/dump the following days.. recently cryptopump group transferred from cryptsy to bittrex.. they initiated pumps of 7 different coins already.. 2 of them i participated Grin..within 5days another p/d will be initiated by this group,  LXC might be their next target..    

Don't you get it. This coin does not need a pump and dump group. Its got a great dev with POD 5+ rating. Librexsend on the way. IOS and Android staking wallets and a Windows wallet coming. No to mention whatever else they have cooking.

This coin will see 35 thousand easy. With only 10M coins and cloak going from 10 thousand to 300 thousand , don't you think this coin can see the same growth?

I do.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
just my thought,, if someone is accumulating huge amount we expect a major pump/dump the following days.. recently cryptopump group transferred from cryptsy to bittrex.. they initiated pumps of 7 different coins already.. 2 of them i participated Grin..within 5days another p/d will be initiated by this group,  LXC might be their next target..    

I hope You/they dump down to 1 satoshi. My buy traps await... Wink

Please dump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 49
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Block explorer seems to be offline, not loading for me here. Could you check it out please, also would be nice to see the rich list.

I was wondering I couldn't find the whitepaper for Librexsend anywhere, in the roadmap pdf it states that librexsend will be released by the end of August-early September. Whitepaper released in a week (in the roadmap pdf) not sure 1 week from what.

Could a little details be posted about librexsend.

Thanks.

Here is the block explorer w/richlist   https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/

dev please update on OP.

He said in IRC last night that the LibrexSend whitepaper was being finished up and will be released very soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
WTF!!!
Everyday is Dump...

hit 5k dump to 4.. buy back to 5... hit 5k... dump to 4... rebuy to 5.. this is good.  Someone is accumulating - when someone accumulates like this it means they expect the coin to have a much higher price in the near future.  The price is being kept in the 4-5k range for a reason I think.

the expect price in  this range 80k - 200k trust me Wink

impossible..

I think 25k~50k..

Nothing impossible... except one thing... avoiding death.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Block explorer seems to be offline, not loading for me here. Could you check it out please, also would be nice to see the rich list.

I was wondering I couldn't find the whitepaper for Librexsend anywhere, in the roadmap pdf it states that librexsend will be released by the end of August-early September. Whitepaper released in a week (in the roadmap pdf) not sure 1 week from what.

Could a little details be posted about librexsend.

Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WTF!!!
Everyday is Dump...

hit 5k dump to 4.. buy back to 5... hit 5k... dump to 4... rebuy to 5.. this is good.  Someone is accumulating - when someone accumulates like this it means they expect the coin to have a much higher price in the near future.  The price is being kept in the 4-5k range for a reason I think.

the expect price in  this range 80k - 200k trust me Wink

impossible..

I think 25k~50k..
ooo man you say its impossible , most people say that this coin is for 200k , so this is your opinion , BTW with librexsend will be possible Cheesy
Activity: 157
WTF!!!
Everyday is Dump...

hit 5k dump to 4.. buy back to 5... hit 5k... dump to 4... rebuy to 5.. this is good.  Someone is accumulating - when someone accumulates like this it means they expect the coin to have a much higher price in the near future.  The price is being kept in the 4-5k range for a reason I think.

impossible..

I think 25k~50k..
Activity: 224
WTF!!!
Everyday is Dump...

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
WTF!!!
Everyday is Dump...

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
WTF!!!
Everyday is Dump...
Activity: 252
We are going to 4,3-4,5k soon
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
I really like this coin and it's dev. You can tell he/they are trying to make a real usable currency of a high caliber. I'm sold on it. Smiley
This coin is going to the moon and you heard it first here!
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
the are a few sell walls of about 2 btc at 5480-5600 then wide open. 1st looks to be started to be eaten.
no buy support over 4,6k
Its back up again, some one needed to take some profit is what I think happened. I'm happy because I got in for 3 btc worth in that dump. and the price is already higher then I paid. Smiley
This looks great. I'm buying more in to it now.  Grin

dumped....not a good sign
Jump to: