Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 197. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
And most of us are still here!

Good job today dev.  Lots of new things going on.

What kind of ideas do you have coming up (in the pipeline), besides anonymity?

You should read the roadmap, all is explained there...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

We are now fully integrated with payment system CoinGateway  

https://www.coingateway.net/

You are soon gonna have to change your name from "zerocashdev" to "fatstacksdev"   Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

We are now fully integrated with payment system CoinGateway 

https://www.coingateway.net/
Activity: 136
And most of us are still here!

Good job today dev.  Lots of new things going on.

What kind of ideas do you have coming up (in the pipeline), besides anonymity?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Now all in on LXC. No more mucking around with scamcoins and empty promises. Let's do this.
YES  to 200k Tongue

I wouldn't get that high but 50k seems possible on the long term. I'm happy we were able to convince everyone (even some haters from yesterday) that LXC is a legitimate coin with a bright future. Dumps like the one at 7k won't happen again, now that all "whales" are already someplace else.

Dont want to get into a price discussion, but when zerocoin is successfully implemented here, the price will skyrocket. 200K easy and maybe higher.

So many things ahead,  I can only say Many thanks to miners, dumpers and daytraders that sold me their coins for peanuts. Grin
I doubt they had any idea of what was about to be released - they may have money but often they are just like us and they get it dead wrong sometimes. They got it wrong to dump yesterday. Everyone did.
We are now fully integrated with CoinGateway  https://www.coingateway.net/ now live.

This is pretty big news guys - Being able to USE a coin as opposed to just trading it brings in a whole new section of the Crypto community.
Activity: 432
Now all in on LXC. No more mucking around with scamcoins and empty promises. Let's do this.
YES  to 200k Tongue

I wouldn't get that high but 50k seems possible on the long term. I'm happy we were able to convince everyone (even some haters from yesterday) that LXC is a legitimate coin with a bright future. Dumps like the one at 7k won't happen again, now that all "whales" are already someplace else.

Dont want to get into a price discussion, but when zerocoin is successfully implemented here, the price will skyrocket. 200K easy and maybe higher.

So many things ahead,  I can only say Many thanks to miners, dumpers and daytraders that sold me their coins for peanuts. Grin
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We are now fully integrated with CoinGateway  https://www.coingateway.net/ now live.
Activity: 308

I'm on board, full warp speed.
Activity: 136
Outstanding things are coming, all the fuds stay away please Smiley

Coin is about to get added to cryptsy AND mintpal, fud won't have a chance in the upcoming weeks. But they will try, as always. 15 - 30k is my uneducated guess for the future of lxc.

Is this theory, or is it being added?  Where did you find out?
legendary
YES  to 200k Tongue

Activity: 224
with all of these good things merchants and goods turn this coin in a serious  thing and 200k for me is possible Tongue
50k is good to but maybe will see and 100k maybe 200k Tongue
Activity: 84

Coin is about to get added to cryptsy AND mintpal, fud won't have a chance in the upcoming weeks. But they will try, as always. 15 - 30k is my uneducated guess for the future of lxc.
legendary
YES  to 200k Tongue
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Wow LibrexCoin on Casheer and CoinGateway! Dev with 5+ POD's  I know I backed the right horse on this coin.

Looks like a nice fat stack. Smiley
Wow LibrexCoin on Casheer and CoinGateway! Dev with 5+ POD's  I know I backed the right horse on this coin.

wait for 80k or 200k man Tongue
Jump to: