Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 198. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
Wow LibrexCoin on Casheer and CoinGateway! Dev with 5+ POD's  I know I backed the right horse on this coin.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Coinspredator, maybe in a few weeks we ll se more than 200k  Smiley !!! !!

Let's start with 20,000 by weeks end ;-)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Coinspredator, maybe in a few weeks we ll se more than 200k  Smiley !!! !!
Activity: 432
I think we should try and start a social media advertising campaign with a slogan highlighting the 5/5 verification award. Maybe something like:

Tired of being ripped off? Want to make an honest investment in an honest coin? Librex - From the dev you can trust #5outof5

I like it. Spread the news of LibrexCoin. The more active our community is the better the coin will grow. We have a great community so if we all work together will make LibrexCoin a great coin!

http://i.imgur.com/C4joE7m.jpg

Grin

Epic!

+ 1000  Shocked
LOL Smiley !!!!!!!!!!! librex coin is added to casheer 200k price will become fact !!!!!
Activity: 445
Woke up to find this awesome news!  Great job dev!  Glad I didn't panic sell!  Whoever dumped those coins is probably banging their head against the wall.  10K is well within our reach.
I think we should try and start a social media advertising campaign with a slogan highlighting the 5/5 verification award. Maybe something like:

Tired of being ripped off? Want to make an honest investment in an honest coin? Librex - From the dev you can trust #5outof5

I like it. Spread the news of LibrexCoin. The more active our community is the better the coin will grow. We have a great community so if we all work together will make LibrexCoin a great coin!

http://i.imgur.com/C4joE7m.jpg

Grin

Epic!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59904131/LIBREX/moon.jpg

Grin
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Didn't realize just how small the market cap is for this baby. Looks like we could hit 20,000 Satoshi per coin and still be under $1 Million USD. That's a keeper!
Good job dev keep working I ll keep your back !!!!!!!!! Smiley

legendary
Coinspredator that  news make me feel very happy Smiley good to  hear that the coin will reach even more than 200k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley   Good job devs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley

Look it  Grin

Activity: 135
Some seriously good news for Librex these past few hours, great to hear indeed.

I will reenter the market as orders permit. Librex is looking more and more like a solid choice in light of these developments. I was skeptical about paying 7000 for the coin yesterday but 4000-4600 on the current available information is what I would call a fair and reasonable price at this point in time. It does appear to have leveled off around 4000 and will probably go up from here. If it doesn't then I'll incur a loss but I'm confident that it will.

The fact that the dev is 5/5 verified by CryptoAsian is a bigger deal than people may think. Cloak coin for all intents and purposes died yesterday when it was shown that the anonymous developers were fiddling the market and engaging in insider trading at the expense of the community and didn't even have working PoSA. 5/5 Verification will likely be the 'next big thing' for coins in the coming weeks and Librex appears to be leading the way, people are tired of being scammed by anonymous individuals.

I will be supporting this coin for the foreseeable future - a verified dev trumps everything else in my book and has earned my Bitcoin.
+1 I totally believed in cloak and even re bought on the big sell off. Right now I'm only gonna invest in coins with at least 4/5 POD. This one having 5*/5 definitely gives confidence.
Coinspredator that  news make me feel very happy Smiley good to  hear that the coin will reach even more than 200k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley   Good job devs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley
Some seriously good news for Librex these past few hours, great to hear indeed.

I will reenter the market as orders permit. Librex is looking more and more like a solid choice in light of these developments. I was skeptical about paying 7000 for the coin yesterday but 4000-4600 on the current available information is what I would call a fair and reasonable price at this point in time. It does appear to have leveled off around 4000 and will probably go up from here. If it doesn't then I'll incur a loss but I'm confident that it will.

The fact that the dev is 5/5 verified by CryptoAsian is a bigger deal than people may think. Cloak coin for all intents and purposes died yesterday when it was shown that the anonymous developers were fiddling the market and engaging in insider trading at the expense of the community and didn't even have working PoSA. 5/5 Verification will likely be the 'next big thing' for coins in the coming weeks and Librex appears to be leading the way, people are tired of being scammed by anonymous individuals.

I will be supporting this coin for the foreseeable future - a verified dev trumps everything else in my book and has earned my Bitcoin.
One of our biggest goals is to bring LibrexCoin up to a real currency used by people and merchants everywhere. It makes it valuable as it can be used to to buy goods and services.

I am very happy to announce the LibrexCoin will be added to Casheer app!  

"Casheer ‏@CasheerApp  47m
I can tell you with certainty that @LibrexCoin will be added to @CasheerApp.  Congratulations on bringing a strong showing.  Lets do it big!"

I am also very pleased to announce that LibrexCoin with be integrated into CoinGateway's app. It has merchants like Dell and NewEgg and overstock. When its finished you will be able to buy things from those places with your LibrexCoins.

Holy shit that's awesome news

This is the best news that any investors can hear in cryptocurrencies. The ultimate goal of any coin is that the coin can be used as a real cash for trade in goods and services, Librexcoin is doing that other currencies do not care about, LXC is conquering huge Marketplace by CoinGateway's app will be insane and will add immense value in LXC, I've been saying 200Ksat since the begin, but I think we can see more than 200K sat easily  ...

Congratulations Dev
keep a good job.

Moon is coming

Activity: 84
One of our biggest goals is to bring LibrexCoin up to a real currency used by people and merchants everywhere. It makes it valuable as it can be used to to buy goods and services.

"Casheer ‏@CasheerApp  47m
I can tell you with certainty that @LibrexCoin will be added to @CasheerApp.  Congratulations on bringing a strong showing.  Lets do it big!"

I am also very pleased to announce that LibrexCoin with be integrated into CoinGateway's app. It has merchants like Dell and NewEgg and overstock. When its finished you will be able to buy things from those places with your LibrexCoins.

More good news, I like!
legendary

"Casheer ‏@CasheerApp  47m
I can tell you with certainty that @LibrexCoin will be added to @CasheerApp.  Congratulations on bringing a strong showing.  Lets do it big!"

I am also very please announce that LibrexCoin with be integrated into CoinGateway's app. It has merchants like Dell and NewEgg and overstock. Whenits finished you will be able to buy things from those places with you LibrexCoins.

WOW that is great news! I was just over @casheer app it looks great!
Jump to: