Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 200. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Quick cheap coins!!! Damn I'm pumped.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Look at us in a few weeks...

HATERS GONNA HATE Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dev, it is very concerning that you are deleting my question and not answering. At least explain how this is not a valid concern.

This is in the proof of dev you just linked:

"...a small background in coding but have other developers that do contracted work with the coin when needed."

Would like to know why a person (who is not a code developer) would pay out of pocket for a coin and mobile app to be developed if he did not plan to cash out?

This is a legitimate question I would like an answer to.

It is not a legitimate question you douche canoe. Just because you want an answer to something does not mean you are entitled to it. Also ever heard of "time is money"?

he stated he owns his own business and is using his own income to hire skilled developers to implement his ideas. This is done in the IT world every second of every day.

Of course he wants to make money, everyone does, and just because he has hired devs doesn't mean he is going to dump the coin.
 *snip*

The point is if I can't make it or make it the best I get the best people to do it. Do you really want a "jack of all trades but master of none"? Just as Bill Gates doesn't code every bit of windows or their other products. He pays others to do it. He has one of the most successful programming companies in the world. In this way I am also supporting programmers who specialize in things I want implemented into the coin.

We will continue to bring great innovations and developments to LibrexCoin anyway we can.
Thank you. It's a good answer and something I did not consider. You have to realize that questions like this need answers if people are going to invest in an altcoin. Oh BTW, one of your thugs answered already so now he has some cred or something.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Buy some Librexcoin and it will make you feel better! trust me. You know this train is going places.
Activity: 252
Sadly, Buy support < Sell Support Huh
legendary
SoNiC BooM
calm down people ..just answer the mens question....tomorrow is A big day   Grin
7.8btc sell wall on bittrex at 6,000.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Dev, it is very concerning that you are deleting my question and not answering. At least explain how this is not a valid concern.

This is in the proof of dev you just linked:

"...a small background in coding but have other developers that do contracted work with the coin when needed."

Would like to know why a person (who is not a code developer) would pay out of pocket for a coin and mobile app to be developed if he did not plan to cash out?

This is a legitimate question I would like an answer to.

It is not a legitimate question you douche canoe. Just because you want an answer to something does not mean you are entitled to it. Also ever heard of "time is money"?

he stated he owns his own business and is using his own income to hire skilled developers to implement his ideas. This is done in the IT world every second of every day.

Of course he wants to make money, everyone does, and just because he has hired devs doesn't mean he is going to dump the coin.
 *snip*

The point is if I can't make it or make it the best I get the best people to do it. Do you really want a "jack of all trades but master of none"? Just as Bill Gates doesn't code every bit of windows or their other products. He pays others to do it. He has one of the most successful programming companies in the world. In this way I am also supporting programmers who specialize in things I want implemented into the coin.

We will continue to bring great innovations and developments to LibrexCoin anyway we can.
Price just dropped. quick grab some more.
legendary
^^^LMAO EdvinZ is back!

FUD is starting to seep in. Good sign. Hold on!!  Cool
legendary
LOL it didnt take long for a new acct to pop up and start with the FUD. It never does and it will get worse.

Just a note...as the coin gain popularity the FUD will come.

Don't buy into it, and don't quote trolls. Put them on "ignore"

Dev will clean up the FUD
Activity: 135
Yeah, its normal. Accusing him for that is like saying that Dell is fishy because they also contract their parts from the outside.
Activity: 331

why should they answer someone that is blatantly being a tool and starting another new BTC account just to try and deliver a shit storm, go away and lock yourself in a dark cupboard and beat yourself off into your mummies panties,
legendary
SoNiC BooM
I really wanna be on the page 100  Grin

...and good work dev.!
legendary
SoNiC BooM
I wanna be on the page 100  Grin
Activity: 210

Don't buy into it, and don't quote trolls.

+eleventy billion!
legendary

Don't buy into it, and don't quote trolls.

Jump to: