Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 199. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
One of our biggest goals is to bring LibrexCoin up to a real currency used by people and merchants everywhere. It makes it valuable as it can be used to to buy goods and services.

I am very happy to announce the LibrexCoin will be added to Casheer app! 

"Casheer ‏@CasheerApp  47m
I can tell you with certainty that @LibrexCoin will be added to @CasheerApp.  Congratulations on bringing a strong showing.  Lets do it big!"

I am also very please announce that LibrexCoin with be integrated into CoinGateway's app. It has merchants like Dell and NewEgg and overstock. Whenits finished you will be able to buy things from those places with you LibrexCoins.

@Librexcoindev, this is fantastic news. Thanks again to you and the rest of the team who have been helping promote as well as develop this coin.

Great work people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
One of our biggest goals is to bring LibrexCoin up to a real currency used by people and merchants everywhere. It makes it valuable as it can be used to to buy goods and services.

I am very happy to announce the LibrexCoin will be added to Casheer app!  

"Casheer ‏@CasheerApp  47m
I can tell you with certainty that @LibrexCoin will be added to @CasheerApp.  Congratulations on bringing a strong showing.  Lets do it big!"

I am also very pleased to announce that LibrexCoin with be integrated into CoinGateway's app. It has merchants like Dell and NewEgg and overstock. When its finished you will be able to buy things from those places with your LibrexCoins.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
It's been a great day! Librex is up  in spite of the big dump  Wink
I will and have deleted any fudding, trolling and flaming posts. Don't quote the trolling posts or I have to delete those too.
Hey dev with this 5 + star pod is  it possible 50 - 80k price ? Tongue many people said that is possible  Smiley

I am not a financial adviser or expert. LibrexCoin is worth what ever the market decides. These predictions are like butt-holes everyone has one. I will do my up most best to bring the best value to LibrexCoin I can. I would hope that as apps and features and other things like POD release that they bring positive value to LibrexCoin.
Activity: 308
I will and have deleted any fudding, trolling and flaming posts. Don't quote the trolling posts or I have to delete those too.
Hey dev with this 5 + star pod is  it possible 50 - 80k price ? Tongue many people said that is possible  Smiley

A dev will never make price predictions  Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

When the FUDders come out to play, you know you're doing a good job. 

Activity: 224
Hey dev with this 5 + star pod is  it possible 50 - 80k price ? Tongue many people said that is possible  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
The developer of Librexcoin [LXC] got the highest rating of 5 Plus+ PoD:

http://cryptoasian.com/lxc-librexcoin/
Activity: 432

Buy some Librexcoin and it will make you feel better! trust me. You know this train is going places.

I'm buying during the dips, still holding. This is a rollercoaster - and we haven't even touched the top.

LOL OK.

People are very impatient, daytraders are selling their coins for peanuts, this coin is going places, I'm buying more, these prices are insane cheap. When will people learn? Good coins you buy and hold... not dump for peanuts.  Kiss
legendary

Buy some Librexcoin and it will make you feel better! trust me. You know this train is going places.

I'm buying during the dips, still holding. This is a rollercoaster - and we haven't even touched the top.

LOL OK.
legendary

TROLLS HAVE NO POWER HERE!  

THANKS COINSPREDATOR !! Grin
At this level it doesn't take very many btc's to move the price around. A few nice orders will shoot the price up instantly.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Another dump.  Was able to get more at 1.5k earlier this AM.
with this pod now everything is possible , especially the prices of 30k , 50k , 80k ................
Activity: 252
Yeah, they want to get out above 6k+ sats because they bought a ton.

If they are patient they wait few days and then start to sell lower, if impatient it's going to be a dump soon  Sad
and then can reach 25k easy 30k and above ...............
Activity: 252
Yeah, they want to get out above 6k+ sats because they bought a ton.
and now wait for the solid price pod is 5 + !!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 432
Look at us in a few weeks...       HATERS GONNA HATE Grin
  You in the near future ..  http://galereika.net/_ph/41/2/148788104.gif 

TROLLS HAVE NO POWER HERE ! Grin
Jump to: