Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 244. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
This is no conspiracy against your coin !
price is good for me right now..but l will hold if we get some evidence we asking..this one will go up and will be good

if not i'm going out and will not bother you any more l will sell mine
 and l will be sure that l went out on right time!

dude why are you so scared if you are not guilty
if you didn't f.. anyone
Or you going?
we don't need you address, twitter, facebook..

1.give us earlier accounts?
2.screenshots

Let's see. I don't know your 1st and last name. I don't know what country you reside. You didn't list all your alt accounts. I do live in the USA. Here a lot of people have had their identities stolen, by folks in mainly eastern European countries including but not limited to Russia, Check Rep, Former Yugoslavia, and many others and also African (Nigeria, Ghana) and Asian places not to mention ones here in the USA (It's a Global issue). Why? They get $ from false credit accounts, threats and extortion of people and families for $, harassment for any # of reasons and so on. Not scared just not fucking stupid.

This is the 3rd time you asked for these? Are you trying to scam for info to create false credit accounts in my name? Are you trying to harm my children because you didn't get screen shots yet? Are you trolling me?
NO!
i don't have more questions, you are not on the same frequency with me..

forget!

---i'm just old troll trying to buy cheap

happy moon week!

bye bye bye

Time to celebrate

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
price is good for me right now..but l will hold if we get some evidence we asking..this one will go up and will be good

if you didn't f.. anyone
Or you going?

2.screenshots

Let's see. I don't know your 1st and last name. I don't know what country you reside. You didn't list all your alt accounts. I do live in the USA. Here a lot of people have had their identities stolen, by folks in mainly eastern European countries including but not limited to Russia, Check Rep, Former Yugoslavia, and many others and also African (Nigeria, Ghana) and Asian places not to mention ones here in the USA (It's a Global issue). Why? They get $ from false credit accounts, threats and extortion of people and families for $, harassment for any # of reasons and so on. Not scared just not fucking stupid.

This is the 3rd time you asked for these? Are you trying to scam for info to create false credit accounts in my name? Are you trying to harm my children because you didn't get screen shots yet? Are you trolling me?
NO!
i don't have more questions, you are not on the same frequency with me..

forget!

---i'm just old troll trying to buy cheap

happy moon week!

bye bye bye

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Dev don't feed they trolls. It's what they get off on. They spank their dicks to it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

if you didn't f.. anyone
Or you going?

2.screenshots

Activity: 406
Medar i'm not mad at you. I don't think you are trolling right now but you have. I am somewhat at Schild_ and his friends trying to fud here in part to boost their investment in Shadow coin. I don't troll that coin. I don't see anyone trolling in their thread about LXC. It didnt really work anyway. SDC is in a big sell off and we are fairly stable.

I really don't want to troll. I'm ready to remove all my "negative" post if you give us  something to trust you- and this doesn't even have to be screenshot.

Convince me I should ?

So far I've done nothing to you or your friends besides call you out on the BS. But I have to prove to you and them? I didn't delete your threads here and I can. The coin's code speaks for it's self. It's been checked by several that I know of and 100's more I don't i'm sure. Bullet proof and scam free and stable as fuck. No premines, no hidden premines, no ninja premines, and no magic blocks. It launched and through pow and transitioned to pos without issue. Have a look it's in the Github. We have a new block explorer in order with 
cryptoID. A respected Explorer host. The old one is working as well so we will have a pair of them for double coverage. It's good like a pair of DD's. Smiley

That's true yes.
legendary

if you didn't f.. anyone
Or you going?

2.screenshots
3. where l can find review somebody look at code or post or about
Medar i'm not mad at you. I don't think you are trolling right now but you have. I am somewhat at Schild_ and his friends trying to fud here in part to boost their investment in Shadow coin. I don't troll that coin. I don't see anyone trolling in their thread about LXC. It didnt really work anyway. SDC is in a big sell off and we are fairly stable.

I really don't want to troll. I'm ready to remove all my "negative" post if you give us  something to trust you- and this doesn't even have to be screenshot.

Convince me I should ?

So far I've done nothing to you or your friends besides call you out on the BS. But I have to prove to you and them? I didn't delete your threads here and I can. The coin's code speaks for it's self. It's been checked by several that I know of and 100's more I don't i'm sure. Bullet proof and scam free and stable as fuck. No premines, no hidden premines, no ninja premines, and no magic blocks. It launched and through pow and transitioned to pos without issue. Have a look it's in the Github. We have a new block explorer in order with 
cryptoID. A respected Explorer host. The old one is working as well so we will have a pair of them for double coverage. It's good like a pair of DD's. Smiley
mammix2 is that you> Huh

?  No one on this team is from mammix2. That is close to fudding though. Trying to put doubt in people's minds is fud.
kidding for mammix2 obviously you're not from same time zone..

just tell us who you are--what other coin--last nickname-- and give us some screenshots..

we don't need your pictures and wife's name

Lets see hrmm? My name + my last name = Facebook, Google, and other searches which leads to my personal life and family? Ermm..  NO  Asking same shit over and over after i already answered it is spamming and trolling. When Crypto Asian vets me then you will know. Other coin asking yet again in two posts ? = trolling. No other coin. Screens shots are in hand but after all the Shadow coin guys trying their crap I am leery to post anything on our projects.

Convince me I should ?
legendary
mammix2 is that you> Huh

?  No one on this team is from mammix2. That is close to fudding though. Trying to put doubt in people's minds is fud.

just tell us who you are--what other coin--last nickname-- and give us some screenshots..

The only thing I see here are people desperate for a pump and dump and then make a small profit, if I were the dev I would not do the will of these bastards. If you are not happy dump your coins...
go to sleep please don't insult! we have all right to ask..
Activity: 432
mammix2 is that you> Huh

The only thing I see here are people desperate for a pump and dump and then make a small profit, if I were the dev I would not do the will of these bastards. If you are not happy dump your coins...
legendary
mammix2 is that you> Huh

mammix2 is that you> Huh

legendary
legendary
why are you so angry on me..i'm just asking some questions ..and others asking too.
i'm not fool ..TO DA MOON YEAH WE WILL BE RICH..
i'm old dude making some money and learning every day!
R have nothing with russia
l fuckt my self with boost coin ..l voted , ask questions.. promotions..and nothing loose some money and went..
CLOAK was and is real deal! best of all right now..
also lm not aktive in evry thread l see..
but l buy coins that looks promising ..this one is !
i'm not trolling you and this thread right now!
anticlimax these guys: EdvinZ  Schild_ leigh2k14 also post in the ShadowCoin thread. They also speak positive of that coin and favorite it more. 2/3 to 1/3. Playing both crowds so to speak but root for Shadow coin more. Must be Russian investors as they toss Russian word around a lot too. Medar as well for that matter.
so> free world lm in this coin too  and vrc voot super mammoth...sing..
 Yeah but you don't troll those coins like you do here. It says a lot of your motivations in here. I own several coins too. I don't go and troll in their threads to score cheap coins or help against their supposed competitors.  
 If you believe in the success of LXC, why do you need more coins Huh Huh

Ok here we go the whole gang of shills or um I mean honestly different people come fudding again. Those coins I had before I started LibrexCoin.

There is nothing wrong with what I said. I'm an investor but also a trader, i want to have the best exchange rate in order to get the most share of what I like and make the best out of my portfolio if i decide i want longer term. If this dev was giving us the screenshot and had given proof of authentication, i would have keep what i had.

If someone here believe that these screenshots were asked in order for SDCdev to copy, i'm just gonna laugh very hard.

Good luck, wish everyone the best and hope this is gonna all be fine.
Medar you also where in boost coin and cloak. Don't care you can be in any coin you like. Doesn't bother me until you (anyone not just you) troll my coin thread to get cheap coins. That pisses me off. IE? Not in your or my life pal. I lost a shit ton on Libertycoins.
legendary
some kid lately said.. if you risk now and buy before big players do, you will be..wahuu ..super..
yes i burnt myself with same situations..so call me old school, call me full..but now l like mu 50-100% profit more than risk 500% on scam

not for dev --for some kid l forget his nick

***if i ask you for real name you'll give me ..
// protecting family ..from negativity ..aggression on internet............OK!
but look at NOBLE coin dev you can find his home address..if you want to..
and nothing .and no harm done...l respect him ...and other devs will soon support that idea ..no secrets no boundaries..
***if community ask you for some screenshots, in your interest is to give us..
and everybody will be happy..and keep up good work ..
***we all invest ours money and we are concerned about promises without some deposit by your side, we dont know who you are! You might be some dev of some shitcoins lately..you have same timezone as some of them.
Sorry but food and trolling is nothing in compare what you can do with us!
-First you must build trust with your community!
-Giva us some more explanations*zerocoin-zerocash* about code and answer every troll with dignity

-I am not a russian

good devs were  fallen ,look at VRC they sold their work for mintpals dirty money..!

(backwards R) not a Russian thing? Don't care though. Actually Medar the other points you make are good. Time will tell. I said all I am on Zerocoin. It's posted in big blue letters on the op for all the world to see including you. With all these Shadowcoin guys angling and fishing for stuff I am not gonna give info regarding our projects so easily. You can thank them for that. As for my personal Info it's not gonna happen. It's a huge security risk. Stolen ID's etc.  I have talked with Crypto Asian about verify me without an info give away. So when he vets me than you can know at least to him I proved certain things. When he and I get together again we will do just that.
Jump to: