Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 243. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So the wallet is already released on market place? I see it, but want to make sure it's not a fake wallet that will steal my btc.

it's up loading. We will announce it officially when its done. It's no mock up. the real deal. Smiley

select some beta testers. it will show your product is genuine, as well as give you time to stress test.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
So the wallet is already released on market place? I see it, but want to make sure it's not a fake wallet that will steal my btc.
  You dont think they would announce releasing it first..
I tried to download, but it won't let me. It must be a mock up. Getting ready for release. Well I damn hope so.

I'll be honest, my intuition tells me that LXC scam? These screenshots can be easily done FotoShop. I do not understand why if the dev wants to be LXC bought it does not remove the video, where it can simply capture the work of the purse ... Strange. Drawings can feed people either. This is my doubt. People can not risk money, if not convinced of the honesty dev. Peace.

Get a new intuition mate. It a real deal wallet. It's beta because the GUI is not the final one. Well you will be able to keep this gui or go to the new one(s) when they release at a later date. This is a 100% fully functioning POS coin staking Android wallet. Released ahead of target date of Thursday August 14th. worried of you coins then don't put them all on it until you are sure. Put 10 or 100 or a 1000.

it's up loading. We will announce it officially when its done. It's no mock up. the real deal. Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
I tried to download, but it won't let me. It must be a mock up. Getting ready for release. Well I damn hope so.

I'll be honest, my intuition tells me that LXC scam? These screenshots can be easily done FotoShop. I do not understand why if the dev wants to be LXC bought it does not remove the video, where it can simply capture the work of the purse ... Strange. Drawings can feed people either. This is my doubt. People can not risk money, if not convinced of the honesty dev. Peace.

Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Dev, When will the wallet be released? Wallet is looking bad ass!

Well i can say testing is done. Smiley
Fuxin awesome! (rubbing hands) Great work team!

Well i can say testing is done. Smiley
legendary
That rumbling you feel.
Are the rockets engaging.

Great work!

A promised screen cap. this is a pic of the app actually working while being tested.

legendary
Hard to troll results.

More update: It has  tested out on an Android tablet as well as other devices and VM. Both x86 and ARM work . Very fast transactions. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Small update: Testing of the Android wallet is going well. Live tests running exceedingly well. Smiley

Thats great news! Thanks for the update.  

I guess on that news we can expect the FUD from SDC fudgepackers to start piling up again  Cheesy
Small update: Testing of the Android wallet is going well. Live tests running exceedingly well. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Trolling and fudding will be deleted.

Trollers and fudders will be deleted sounds better.  Wink
Trolling and fudding will be deleted.
Activity: 432
  That's me  Cool

Trolls

Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
***if i ask you for real name you'll give me ..
// protecting family ..from negativity ..aggression on internet............OK!
but look at NOBLE coin dev you can find his home address..if you want to..
and nothing .and no harm done...l respect him ...and other devs will soon support that idea ..no secrets no boundaries..
***if community ask you for some screenshots, in your interest is to give us..
and everybody will be happy..and keep up good work ..
***we all invest ours money and we are concerned about promises without some deposit by your side, we dont know who you are! You might be some dev of some shitcoins lately..you have same timezone as some of them.
Sorry but food and trolling is nothing in compare what you can do with us!
-First you must build trust with your community!
-Giva us some more explanations*zerocoin-zerocash* about code and answer every troll with dignity

-I am not a russian

good devs were  fallen ,look at VRC they sold their work for mintpals dirty money..!

(backwards R) not a Russian thing? Don't care though. Actually Medar the other points you make are good. Time will tell. I said all I am on Zerocoin. It's posted in big blue letters on the op for all the world to see including you. With all these Shadowcoin guys angling and fishing for stuff I am not gonna give info regarding our projects so easily. You can thank them for that. As for my personal Info it's not gonna happen. It's a huge security risk. Stolen ID's etc.  I have talked with Crypto Asian about verify me without an info give away. So when he vets me than you can know at least to him I proved certain things. When he and I get together again we will do just that.

Crypto Asian sounds like a good idea too me, best of both worlds. Cheesy
Jump to: