Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 50. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
yes, i forgot to mention, I assumed this was clear..

YOu will be mining alt-coins in x11, sha256 etc, which the multipool will sell on the various exchanges. With the revenues in BTC the pools will be buying LBX from the market, therefore increasing the demand (and price)

Another benefit from mining with a multipool: the more hash the pool has, the higher the payout, diff is not really increasing, the payout just gets higher, because once the diff of the mined coin gets higher we will switch to another coin and start mining the other coin.

Basically there is no limit in revenues, with single coin mining you will divide the coins/day according to hashrate, submitting more hash will give you only a bit higher portion of the cake, whereas with multipoolmining you will just increase the size of the cake!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
guys,

Most likely i and my partner will set-up a multipool for LibrexCoin for you.
To make this a succes, the key is HASH, lots of Hashrate!

What algo's are you able/willing to of sending hash to.

My idea is to go with:
- SHA256
- SCRYPT
- X11

If you are able to supply a bigh amount of hash in another algo, please let me know and we will consider it as an alternative/extra option.
Let me know your thoughts!

Once operational, the only thing you will need to MINE LibrexCoin is a LBX-address and mining hardware. Especially older SHA and scrypt asics are very welcome!

Am I missing something? Isn't this pure PoS from block 8640?

The idea is to mine other coins and exchange them for LBX. That is how a multipool for these coins work.. Look at BlackCoins pool. They are kicking it hard over there!

Didn't look it at that way...thx Smiley

in that case x11 is fine to me
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Isn't that going to get more dumping from miners and lowering price wich is already going down?

No, it brings buy support and strengthens the network.. Look at DRK Smiley
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
guys,

My idea is to go with:
- SHA256
- SCRYPT
- X11

If you are able to supply a bigh amount of hash in another algo, please let me know and we will consider it as an alternative/extra option.

Once operational, the only thing you will need to MINE LibrexCoin is a LBX-address and mining hardware. Especially older SHA and scrypt asics are very welcome!

The idea is to mine other coins and exchange them for LBX. That is how a multipool for these coins work.. Look at BlackCoins pool. They are kicking it hard over there!
Isn't that going to get more dumping from miners and lowering price wich is already going down?
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
guys,

My idea is to go with:
- SHA256
- SCRYPT
- X11

Good algorithm in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annone1coinupdatev1221cpr3s-algofaucet-puredicecom-820302
Only on Nvidia good
guys,

My idea is to go with:
- SHA256
- SCRYPT
- X11

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
guys,

My idea is to go with:
- SHA256
- SCRYPT
- X11

Any of the ones above that you have mentioned will be fine with me.

Thanks for setting this up.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
guys,

My idea is to go with:
- SHA256
- SCRYPT
- X11

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
The donation funds where held on an account on Cryptsy. It was having issues so they are now moved to Bittrex as to not loose it if Cryptsy went down. Bangomatic does not hold these accounts I do. I just wanted to clarify it. He was the guy organizing the effort to collect it. I'll post up the new wallet addys sometime tomorrow.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Please play nice kiddies. This is a great coin with a solid community. Let's keep it that way.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I am only hiding my hairy ass and my long dick.  I don't post 24/7 on this thread but have read every single post on it.  I was early on in LXC.  Saw all the ups and downs but believe it is a coin with a future.

Angus buddy, when LibrexSend is released this will be the "should of bought at that price" moment for alot of peeps.

Newbie account is because Bitcointalk is not my Facebook...
I'd be shocked if you didn't have an account at Bitcointalk, its hard to believe you don't have one considering your knowledge of other subjects in your last post. I call Bullshit.......this thread wont gain from people posting from newbie accounts. Honestly your taking away from the coins credibility.

You called wrong!

I can donate to this LibrexCoinFaucet if it will keep your panties on...  When the link works...

You can call bullshit or iguanashit all the same to me. I donated several times towards the audit fund.  Did not holler it to the whole world to get a pat on the back. Actually wanted to see if the donations would be matched by the organizers to see if this community was actually solid.  Which it is!  Maybe some members have short fuses when the price drops.  But that is ok.  Just rub one off!

Do you think that newbies (usually new investors) should not post on this thread...?  I have read most of your posts and your contribution to this board is considerable; keeping the convo going is important but getting new blood flowing in the community is even more important.

I think constructive posts with ideas will help community rather than posts full of petty bickering.  Any ideas or suggestions should be welcome.

My interest in LibrexCoin came from my interest in the zerocoin protocol which I heard of in summer 2013.

I think development takes time and bugs can be pesky; hard to squash. So it is expected for LibrexSend to take a little more time than expected to be released.  ALL other features were released and work fantastic!

Not concerned about recent price drop.  All coins experience ups and downs.
I'm not scaring off investors nor do I have anything to do with the faucet, I never looked for any pats on the back.

I still like you Angus.  You are juicy and meaty! I have probably read all your LXC thread posts so technically I am one of your big fans!  Woop woop!

What surprises me is the dog eat dog mentality of crypto.  Need to have some stones to survive this whirlwind of turd.  One community fighting the other.  Need some solidarity.  Too much baseless bashing.  

When I began investing I did not even think that it was possible to influence investors so easily with fud and bullshit.  BCT is a venue that is visited often by new investors and scammers seem to take advantage of this.  Post troll comments. Fake "wallet not working" garbage.  

I believe ethics and professionalism seem to have very little place in this ecosystem.  Too bad, as crypto is the future.  Blockchain technology and decentralized p2p will be used (is being developed) for other purposes than purchasing transactions (look at CraigsCoin or Assange talking about publishing documents on a blockchain).  

Good thing we are at the early stages.  LXC team keep up the good work.  Trying my best to give LXC some buy support.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I am only hiding my hairy ass and my long dick.  I don't post 24/7 on this thread but have read every single post on it.  I was early on in LXC.  Saw all the ups and downs but believe it is a coin with a future.

Angus buddy, when LibrexSend is released this will be the "should of bought at that price" moment for alot of peeps.

I'd be shocked if you didn't have an account at Bitcointalk, its hard to believe you don't have one considering your knowledge of other subjects in your last post. I call Bullshit.......this thread wont gain from people posting from newbie accounts. Honestly your taking away from the coins credibility.

You called wrong!

I can donate to this LibrexCoinFaucet if it will keep your panties on...  When the link works...

You can call bullshit or iguanashit all the same to me. I donated several times towards the audit fund.  Did not holler it to the whole world to get a pat on the back. Actually wanted to see if the donations would be matched by the organizers to see if this community was actually solid.  Which it is!  Maybe some members have short fuses when the price drops.  But that is ok.  Just rub one off!

Do you think that newbies (usually new investors) should not post on this thread...?  I have read most of your posts and your contribution to this board is considerable; keeping the convo going is important but getting new blood flowing in the community is even more important.

I think constructive posts with ideas will help community rather than posts full of petty bickering.  Any ideas or suggestions should be welcome.

My interest in LibrexCoin came from my interest in the zerocoin protocol which I heard of in summer 2013.

I think development takes time and bugs can be pesky; hard to squash. So it is expected for LibrexSend to take a little more time than expected to be released.  ALL other features were released and work fantastic!

I'm not scaring off investors nor do I have anything to do with the faucet, I never looked for any pats on the back.
BTW Look at DRK!
WTF!!!  Still think it will go back to 0,008 and more, as will LXC see 20K soon enough.  I doubt that all DRK holders are dumping.  Doubt the same about LXC holders as I am one of them.

You called wrong!

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

I have added a LibrexCoin Faucet to my site. Need some donations from the community to get it going. Once it is going it will help spread the word of librex.  Cool

http://www.luckyalt.com/librexcoinfaucet

Thanks

This is cheating?

The link doesnt work.

legendary
Activity: 1354
I have added a LibrexCoin Faucet to my site. Need some donations from the community to get it going. Once it is going it will help spread the word of librex.  Cool

http://www.luckyalt.com/librexcoinfaucet

Thanks

This is cheating?
legendary
I am only hiding my hairy ass and my long dick.  I don't post 24/7 on this thread but have read every single post on it.  I was early on in LXC.  Saw all the ups and downs but believe it is a coin with a future.

I am only hiding my hairy ass and my long dick.  I don't post 24/7 on this thread but have read every single post on it.  I was early on in LXC.  Saw all the ups and downs but believe it is a coin with a future.

legendary
I personally donated a good amount of LXC for the audit fund (donated amounts that were posted on thread and met by others). 
If bangomatic can confirm that the funds are still available maybe they could be used instead:

- Maybe CryptoAsian could do the audit.  If that is in his scope of expertise.

- Bounties for Youtube of phone staking over several days and accumulating LXCs (obviously not a 400hrs video just a couple of samples of the staking).  Video could be named "Make money with your staking IPhone/Android/WindowsPhone".  Put in a good description with keywords and links.

- Articles in different venues once LibrexSend is released (CryptoCoinNews; MarketWire (who cares! if their price is acceptable MUCH EXPOSURE). Unique technology attracts new investors.

Can someone also explain in a nutshell what the allegations are against DM and Blocknet.  Maybe a smear campaign...  Seen some of the FUD coming from known Fudders....

why are you posting from a newbie account, are you hiding something?
Pages:
Jump to: