Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 51. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I personally donated a good amount of LXC for the audit fund (donated amounts that were posted on thread and met by others). 
If bangomatic can confirm that the funds are still available maybe they could be used instead:

- Maybe CryptoAsian could do the audit.  If that is in his scope of expertise.

- Bounties for Youtube of phone staking over several days and accumulating LXCs (obviously not a 400hrs video just a couple of samples of the staking).  Video could be named "Make money with your staking IPhone/Android/WindowsPhone".  Put in a good description with keywords and links.

- Articles in different venues once LibrexSend is released (CryptoCoinNews; MarketWire (who cares! if their price is acceptable MUCH EXPOSURE). Unique technology attracts new investors.

Can someone also explain in a nutshell what the allegations are against DM and Blocknet.  Maybe a smear campaign...  Seen some of the FUD coming from known Fudders....

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Dev or Devs. What do you make of all this blocknet smear campaign. Mabye we should ask for Dan Metcalfe refund and try to pay Kristov Atlas for his review instead. Considering all the allegations' against him.

I was just reading about blocknet and wondering what is this coin getting for being part of it. Now I now why there is so much dumping. It started after joining and till then price was very stabile. Most of all i want to know is are that scam stories true cause people will look for refound for bolcknet shares on bittrex and all that brings us negative publicity.

I'd be more worried about BTC's downtrend... volumes drop and people cash out when that happens
downtrend since Christmas why start worrying now? Im more concerned with blocknet  and Librex

Blocknet cost exactly 0 to be a part of. I never gave any coins or received a thing to be a part of it. At any moments notice I can remove LibrexCoin from it. As it cost nothing I am will to see what becomes of all these allegations and smears. If Blocknet become too much a burden we drop out and forge ahead on our own again.

As for Dan Metclaf as far as I know he hasn't been paid anything. I asked if he would review some code and he gave me a fee range. We collected enough BTC for the full range. I do not hold that BTC. Bagomatic does. If the community would like another person's review/opinion instead of Dan Metcalf I am fine with it. Once the codes read we can set up a poll for whom to review the code.  

Kristov Atlas or Peter Todd would be fine with me. Both are very well known in the Bitcoin community, so having either one of them to audit the code would be great for LXC's future.

Are those guys even accessable?

Let's be realistic here.
OK  realistic, so we'll need a public statement from bangomatic of the total amount raised and we'll need to be able to see the funds raised and posted on OP with total raised with complete transparency. My two satoshi's says we shouldn't use Dan Metcalfe and get caught up in the sea of bullshit surrounding him whether the allegations against him are true or not. So perhaps Dev can contact kristov atlas or peter todd and find out if its possible to hire these two provided this is what the community wants.

I think we should take with caution because geting invalved in all that shit that surrounds him could hurt this coin big time and that is not what we want
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Dev or Devs. What do you make of all this blocknet smear campaign. Mabye we should ask for Dan Metcalfe refund and try to pay Kristov Atlas for his review instead. Considering all the allegations' against him.

I was just reading about blocknet and wondering what is this coin getting for being part of it. Now I now why there is so much dumping. It started after joining and till then price was very stabile. Most of all i want to know is are that scam stories true cause people will look for refound for bolcknet shares on bittrex and all that brings us negative publicity.

I'd be more worried about BTC's downtrend... volumes drop and people cash out when that happens
downtrend since Christmas why start worrying now? Im more concerned with blocknet  and Librex

Blocknet cost exactly 0 to be a part of. I never gave any coins or received a thing to be a part of it. At any moments notice I can remove LibrexCoin from it. As it cost nothing I am will to see what becomes of all these allegations and smears. If Blocknet become too much a burden we drop out and forge ahead on our own again.

As for Dan Metclaf as far as I know he hasn't been paid anything. I asked if he would review some code and he gave me a fee range. We collected enough BTC for the full range. I do not hold that BTC. Bagomatic does. If the community would like another person's review/opinion instead of Dan Metcalf I am fine with it. Once the codes read we can set up a poll for whom to review the code.  

Kristov Atlas or Peter Todd would be fine with me. Both are very well known in the Bitcoin community, so having either one of them to audit the code would be great for LXC's future.

Let's be realistic here.
OK  realistic, so we'll need a public statement from bangomatic of the total amount raised and we'll need to be able to see the funds raised and posted on OP with total raised with complete transparency. My two satoshi's says we shouldn't use Dan Metcalfe and get caught up in the sea of bullshit surrounding him whether the allegations against him are true or not. So perhaps Dev can contact kristov atlas or peter todd and find out if its possible to hire these two provided this is what the community wants.

downtrend since Christmas why start worrying now? Im more concerned with blocknet  and Librex

+1

thx dev
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

downtrend since Christmas why start worrying now? Im more concerned with blocknet  and Librex

Let's be realistic here.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
We need to bring new people here !!! Ive already said it before, but i think dev should be a little bit more often on this thread to communicate with people and to answer question. If you dont have the time, maybe you could work with an other that can be the PR man... We need something here !! Lets talk about this coin on twitter and trollboxs
legendary

+1 Dev, Cheers to Librex and all its accomplishments, and future innovation.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

legendary

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Another "Thread of Jpegs" ?
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
website still not up Dev?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

legendary
Dev or Devs. What do you make of all this blocknet smear campaign. Mabye we should ask for Dan Metcalfe refund and try to pay Kristov Atlas for his review instead. Considering all the allegations' against Dan Metcalfe.
(edited)
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I have added a LibrexCoin Faucet to my site. Need some donations from the community to get it going. Once it is going it will help spread the word of librex.  Cool

http://www.luckyalt.com/librexcoinfaucet

Thanks

Thank you. I will add some coins a little later in the day.

We may well soon have a multipool that pays out in LibrexCoin. Working out details now.  Cool

Great to hear about the multipool.
legendary
I have added a LibrexCoin Faucet to my site. Need some donations from the community to get it going. Once it is going it will help spread the word of librex.  Cool

Thanks

We may well soon have a multipool that pays out in LibrexCoin. Working out details now.  Cool
multipool+1
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Thanks

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Thanks
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Don't expect big/good announcment until ITO of Blocknet finishes i think all the devs are being silent not to push with devlopment (atleast not to announce it) in order to keep prices stable..Expect for BitSwift the Dev gone wild there Posting each day (i like that)

Happy Halloween holiday to all those that have it. I'm the Wild dev in this lot.  Wink

Haha Sorry wild Dev dont worry i am allmost full with my portifolio in LXC 80% is LXC i have quite some coins so do you your wild thing, let the dogs out:)
Pages:
Jump to: