Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 54. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
We all know its gonna skyrocket soon !!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hmm if i didn't have this gambling problem i wouldn't be tempted right now to put 1 more btc in LXC  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
look at 10k satoshis, i think its the buy order of this whale !! Just buy in the 10 btc and it will vanish Wink
someone is buying up quite a bit of lxc it seems
The price is all over the place. Perhaps LibrexSEND V1 is near.
weird somebody want out at .00014098 on trex

If he wants to leave, its easy just dump on the buy side, he's probably buying and not selling.
why would he dump if ppl buy him out at the price he wants.... the buys are likely manipulation from the seller who caused the initial jump in price with a big buy out of the sell book to look like a run is happening

might have been better to use several tinier sellwalls tho for that
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

If he wants to leave, its easy just dump on the buy side, he's probably buying and not selling.
why would he dump if ppl buy him out at the price he wants.... the buys are likely manipulation from the seller who caused the initial jump in price with a big buy out of the sell book to look like a run is happening

or trying to get ppl to dump in his buy orders, never know in crypto
Activity: 432

legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
So how many people here have bought BLOCK using either LXC or BTC on any of the participating exchanges?

Seems like there has been a huge rush to buy these.
I bought in with btc on trex , holding my LXC

I was thinking about buying in BTC as well, but I had quite a bit of LXC, so spent 60K's worth (from wallet, didn't sell on exchange) on BLOCK. Slowing buying that back though as the prices of LXC are fluctuating
legendary
So how many people here have bought BLOCK using either LXC or BTC on any of the participating exchanges?

I bought in with btc on trex , holding my LXC
When should we expect http://librexcoin.com/ to be back online? At least have an under maintenance page displayed until it can be brought back online.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Activity: 377
https://keybase.io/magicmann
mistakes like this teach you to have patience, there are always ups and downs, sometimes you just have to wait untill they rise again believe me i had to learn to be patient aswel.

Alack, alack. It was not my fault. I had debts to be paid that, unfortunately, could not have waited. Now I have money again, but it is soon to be used in a business venture in which I am about to undertake. However, this business venture will mean I will have more resources available to me and I am planning on investing in LXC in a different way than that of profit. Shortly following the launch of my soon-to-be buisness, I am going to be launching an LXC blockchain explorer; along with explorers for many other coins.
Hint ... try Nxttycoin. I have both LXC and NXTTY.

I'd look into it if I had the budget to invest in more coins.

ah you win some, you lose some.
i had the chance to buy at 4.5k when the huge dump occured
went to about 3k... but had set my buywall at 4.5k   Lips sealed

Unfortunately, I lost a lot. I had like $150 worth of LXC, and had I waited two weeks I could have sold for $500. That would have been enough to pay off the debts I had at that time and buy me a miner that by now I would already have paid off half of.

still not too late to buy again

See above.
mistakes like this teach you to have patience, there are always ups and downs, sometimes you just have to wait untill they rise again believe me i had to learn to be patient aswel.
Activity: 377
https://keybase.io/magicmann

I'd look into it if I had the budget to invest in more coins.

Unfortunately, I lost a lot. I had like $150 worth of LXC, and had I waited two weeks I could have sold for $500. That would have been enough to pay off the debts I had at that time and buy me a miner that by now I would already have paid off half of.

See above.
This coin makes me sad. I bought in at 3,000 SAT, sold at 2,900 SAT, and now it's in the five-digits and I have nothing left of it.  Cry
Activity: 228
This coin makes me sad. I bought in at 3,000 SAT, sold at 2,900 SAT, and now it's in the five-digits and I have nothing left of it.  Cry

Pages:
Jump to: