Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 53. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
ok is this blockchain stuck or what...20 min ago i send coins from mobile wallet to bittrex and it still shows my full wallet and no pending coins on bittrex

EDIT: i mean they are not in wallet but blockexplorer shows they are and no sent coins. so where they could be?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
There's a whole slew of things that could be happening with dev,  none look good at this point,  he's logged on a few times with direct questions asked to him and no response given. Silence in Crypto is bad we all know this. It screams there is something wrong, whether it be be faulty coding, insider trading, or outright scam. Anybody feel free to correct me. Dev feel free to comment. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone it just doesn't look good at this point. Several log ins with nothing to say even though questions directed at him?
no one has anything to say?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
legendary
There's a whole slew of things that could be happening with dev,  none look good at this point,  he's logged on a few times with direct questions asked to him and no response given. Silence in Crypto is bad we all know this. It screams there is something wrong, whether it be be faulty coding, insider trading, or outright scam. Anybody feel free to correct me. Dev feel free to comment. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone it just doesn't look good at this point. Several log ins with nothing to say even though questions directed at him?
legendary
Wheres Dev been a few days since he's offered some insight

maybe he is buying  Roll Eyes
mabye he's dying Sad
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

maybe he is buying  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 53
Who is this asshole with this 14 BTC sell wall? for God’s sake, stagger your sell orders for a smoother exit and better profitability scumbag.  Tongue

Doubt it's an exit sell. More likely a scare wall.

It's not a lot of BTC so will hopefully be swallowed by someone as that amount of LXC is hard to find to buy in one go. Tasty treat for someone flush.

That said, I think quite a few people may have spent their BTC on BLOCK earlier today.
funny how those smaller buy walls holding up the price nearer to the sell wall disappeared after people started selling
even the 80000 buy at .0001 area is gone now

14 BTC sell wall also was gone, maybe it was a test pump...   Embarrassed
legendary
Who is this asshole with this 14 BTC sell wall? for God’s sake, stagger your sell orders for a smoother exit and better profitability scumbag.  Tongue

It's not a lot of BTC so will hopefully be swallowed by someone as that amount of LXC is hard to find to buy in one go. Tasty treat for someone flush.

That said, I think quite a few people may have spent their BTC on BLOCK earlier today.
funny how those smaller buy walls holding up the price nearer to the sell wall disappeared after people started selling
even the 80000 buy at .0001 area is gone now
legendary

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Activity: 53
legendary
legendary
anxious to see if that sell wall gets eaten tonight. btc dropping alts rising
legendary
lxc climbing hope dev comes with news to keep this price pumping
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
mmm this is my swift dumpers budget :S lollll
legendary
i seriously think of buying the entire wall soon loll
do it
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i seriously think of buying the entire wall soon loll
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
We all know its gonna skyrocket soon !!

I love your enthousiasme  Cheesy
But i have quite a bit of btc tied into vdo and blocknet, I'm rather carefull now buying anymore before i see some returns on my investment.
btc doesn't grow on trees  Lips sealed
legendary
perhaps a word from dev to ease a couple holders minds
Pages:
Jump to: