Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 52. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Wishing all out supporters and investors and friends a very happy Halloween that celebrate the holiday. Be safe and have fun.

LibrexCoin team

Cheers, you too.

happy halloween  Cool
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Wishing all out supporters and investors and friends a very happy Halloween that celebrate the holiday. Be safe and have fun.

LibrexCoin team

Cheers, you too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Don't expect big/good announcment until ITO of Blocknet finishes i think all the devs are being silent not to push with devlopment (atleast not to announce it) in order to keep prices stable..Expect for BitSwift the Dev gone wild there Posting each day (i like that)

Happy Halloween holiday to all those that have it. I'm the Wild dev in this lot.  Wink
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

LibrexCoin team
Activity: 228
ok is this blockchain stuck or what...20 min ago i send coins from mobile wallet to bittrex and it still shows my full wallet and no pending coins on bittrex

EDIT: i mean they are not in wallet but blockexplorer shows they are and no sent coins. so where they could be?
close and open wallet again?

wtf now...most coins show up again but around 600 are missing HuhHuh? WTF

EDIT: 800 coins missing

Balance on wallet and blockexplorer do not match and no sent coins  Undecided

i think wallet is not synced  as it should be or something happened. now i send 1 coin to my desktop wallet and it arrived but amdroid wallet and blockexplorer do not show same number of coins...800 are missing

dev can you check pls?

Wallet and Android are working fine for me.  All my coins are as should be in wallet. Block explorer is a 3rd party app. They typically are updated every few hours to days depending on the makers set up. It may just need a days for it to sync up.

problem solved by inserting wallet.dat from android into new installed wallet on laptop and syncing from beginning...coins apeared
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Don't expect big/good announcment until ITO of Blocknet finishes i think all the devs are being silent not to push with devlopment (atleast not to announce it) in order to keep prices stable..Expect for BitSwift the Dev gone wild there Posting each day (i like that)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
hey Dev can you give us an ETA on staking wallet and librexsend release ?? BTW, we have asked you sometimes what do you thinkof blockstream project ??

Thank you

Dev, please answer this and can you be a little bit more present on this thread ??

Guy the dev put in the first post a status of process, and nobody does it,... Another important thing that you should know is:

This is programming and shit happens.

Establish deadlines is very difficult, I remember very well when microsoft promised the windows 97 that was launched only in 1998 and full of bugs ... The windows 98 just stopped working at the official presentation with Bill Gates, it was hilarious.  Are you in a big hurry?

After windows 98 Microsoft become a pretty stronger company, and microsoft also made their shareholders happy, think about it...

http://i.imgur.com/KSu6v6a.png
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
hey Dev can you give us an ETA on staking wallet and librexsend release ?? BTW, we have asked you sometimes what do you thinkof blockstream project ??

Thank you

Dev, please answer this and can you be a little bit more present on this thread ??
in android wallet you can do backup of your wallet. when you uninstall and then instali it again how can you import that wallet? where is import option? if there are coins on old one you can forget about them?

can someone help pls
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

Thank you
as well as bitcoins sidechains?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Thank you
There's a whole slew of things that could be happening with dev,  none look good at this point,  he's logged on a few times with direct questions asked to him and no response given. Silence in Crypto is bad we all know this. It screams there is something wrong, whether it be be faulty coding, insider trading, or outright scam. Anybody feel free to correct me. Dev feel free to comment. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone it just doesn't look good at this point. Several log ins with nothing to say even though questions directed at him?
no one has anything to say?

I think it would also be great if the dev could at least pop his head in just to say hi. I get that this close to Librexsend v1 being released he could well be in the zone, coding wise, but just a quick post would do wonders for potential investors.

Hi.

Ha! Appreciated.

Just figured that it would put people's minds at rest.
There's a whole slew of things that could be happening with dev,  none look good at this point,  he's logged on a few times with direct questions asked to him and no response given. Silence in Crypto is bad we all know this. It screams there is something wrong, whether it be be faulty coding, insider trading, or outright scam. Anybody feel free to correct me. Dev feel free to comment. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone it just doesn't look good at this point. Several log ins with nothing to say even though questions directed at him?

I think it would also be great if the dev could at least pop his head in just to say hi. I get that this close to Librexsend v1 being released he could well be in the zone, coding wise, but just a quick post would do wonders for potential investors.

Hi.
ok is this blockchain stuck or what...20 min ago i send coins from mobile wallet to bittrex and it still shows my full wallet and no pending coins on bittrex

EDIT: i mean they are not in wallet but blockexplorer shows they are and no sent coins. so where they could be?

i think wallet is not synced  as it should be or something happened. now i send 1 coin to my desktop wallet and it arrived but amdroid wallet and blockexplorer do not show same number of coins...800 are missing

dev can you check pls?

Wallet and Android are working fine for me.  All my coins are as should be in wallet. Block explorer is a 3rd party app. They typically are updated every few hours to days depending on the makers set up. It may just need a days for it to sync up.
Wheres Dev been a few days since he's offered some insight

maybe he is buying  Roll Eyes
mabye he's dying Sad

My death has been greatly exaggerated. Nothing exotic or mysterious either. I was just busy and also busy with real life issues unrelated to Librexcoin. Also not much has changed since the last update.

Win mobile has been a challenge for the dev on the application even though it works perfect on the VM/Test machine. Once it's sorted it can release. LibrexSend v1 is also going through its final checks and being readied for submission to Dan M.  
Thanks to LuckyAlt http://luckyalt.com/librexcoin (http://luckyalt.com/librexcoin) for making a dice game for LibrexCoin. I have received my poker chips and they look great. You can buy some and others at http://cryptochips.net/.

I sent an inquiry to multipoolmining.com regarding having a LibrexCoin multipool set up.

The Librexcoin.com website server is having an issue it seems. I've contacted them regarding the matter. If it isn't resolved soon we will just switch to a new host.

i think wallet is not synced  as it should be or something happened. now i send 1 coin to my desktop wallet and it arrived but amdroid wallet and blockexplorer do not show same number of coins...800 are missing

dev can you check pls?

Activity: 360

just send some coin, work good for me(android wallet) confirmed transaction
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

Pages:
Jump to: