Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 91. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
There are three factors involving the price increase. 1- windows mobile staking wallet to be released soon.  2- Librexsend V.1 (first anon installment) to be released by months end.  3- Mintal v.2 coming Sunday I believe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Great and strong coin.

When can I download the IOS app from apple store?
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
and next maybe... LXC bought at 12349 sat then down to asshole like other coins, this is a pump or growing?

It's a pump based on being on Mintpal tomorrow.  There's a far higher probability it will be dumped in the next few days than continue rising. When you take the pumps out of the coins chart, it's "typical" price is in the 5000-6000 range.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I want to invest LXC at this point but i'm afraid because all of my investments are fucked up
Cloak: bought at 260k
Key: bought at 196k
Crypt: bought at 280k
and next maybe... LXC bought at 12349 sat then down to asshole like other coins, this is a pump or growing?
Any suggestion?

I have a suggestion.
Never put all your hopes into 1 Coin. Diversify, don't be greedy, if you are suspicious... don't invest too much.
Everytime when i bought one coin, then price went down, because of this, i invest cautiously

Yeah... well, most of the Altcoins pump and lie about technology being included... it is really not easy for the normal investor to find a real good Coin.

I believe concerning Librexcoin it's too early to invest. I seem screaming children on this bitcointalk with "buy buy buy" and "to da moooooon" and people drawing little rockets on the Librex Charts, whereas the github code gets no commits and the Code of "Librexsend" will only be Opensource once it is done.

The developer says end of September ... Okay, maybe we will see Librexsend very very soon - but be very very careful if he says there will be a delay.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I want to invest LXC at this point but i'm afraid because all of my investments are fucked up
Any suggestion?

I have a suggestion.
Never put all your hopes into 1 Coin. Diversify, don't be greedy, if you are suspicious... don't invest too much.
Everytime when i bought one coin, then price went down, because of this, i invest cautiously
Activity: 298
Any suggestion?

I have a suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Any suggestion?
Activity: 728
Great and strong coin.

When can I download the IOS app from apple store?
Activity: 432
Guys please vote to LIBREXCOIN to be added on bter exchange https://bter.com/voting

Anonymity Librexsend™ with side chain, winsoocks Bluetooth, NFC, etc...

Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
someones button stuck on the 10lxc orders?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Interested in LXC

Open tab to look at trading.

See order book gamed with bullshit orders.

Close tab without further consideration.

Invest in other coin.
go ahead man invest in the other coin, lxc top coin to date idiot...  Grin Grin
seriously...lol..... and without further consideration I hit the ignore button. Buh bye
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Interested in LXC

Open tab to look at trading.

See order book gamed with bullshit orders.

Close tab without further consideration.

Invest in other coin.
go ahead man invest in the other coin, lxc top coin to date idiot...  Grin Grin
Activity: 432

STRONG COIN, NICE VOLUME, AND PRETTY CHEAP JUST $ 0,04

BUY WHEN STILL CHEAP BECAUSE $ 2.00 IS COMING...  Cool

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Can someone tell the asshole with the 20k to sell that shit in chunks.. No one wants to make him 800 dollars fast today. 
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I once contacted JL777 regarding the super net and what was required to be a part of it. He said we had to bring something innovative to it. I told him of LibrexCoin and its developments. He referred me to another person to contact. I did and they never even bothered to respond. So my desire and interest in Supernet kind of ended there. If the Supernet and JL777 has an interest in LXC they can contact me. Their turn.

I don't think SuperNET offers anything that LXC needs ..

BTW I assume  you're the front man for LXC ..
How many devs are there on the team
and how are we doing with regards to development funds ?? 

Triff ..

I am the main coin dev. I have the pod Rating of 5+. There are other dev's like Sinetek who is our main mobile wallets dev and and 2 others that work on the coin and wish to remain behind the scenes.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I once contacted JL777 regarding the super net and what was required to be a part of it. He said we had to bring something innovative to it. I told him of LibrexCoin and its developments. He referred me to another person to contact. I did and they never even bothered to respond. So my desire and interest in Supernet kind of ended there. If the Supernet and JL777 has an interest in LXC they can contact me. Their turn.

I don't think SuperNET offers anything that LXC needs ..

BTW I assume  you're the front man for LXC ..
How many devs are there on the team
and how are we doing with regards to development funds ?? 

Triff ..
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Anymore thought going into joining supernet. Looks like btcd is losing steam anyway.

Librexcoin has been made several innovative things in crypto world I am sure that the dev is working hard and also doing this things for building a longterm base for the Librexcoin. About the supernetwork i am not sure if is a good idea Librexcoin join on it, for me established coin will not care supernet.

In my opinion a major problem to join supernet is that you need to hand over 10% of all coins. I think it's a bad plan to throw your destiny into the hands of others. LXC should stand on its own way.

Agreed. LXC will do well on its own merits. SuperNet, whilst good for certain coins, may not be so great for LXC. We have something special in this coin which is why I bought quite a large bag when it first came out, so I would prefer that we carry on as we are and let the devs work and tech speak for itself rather that partially rely on the SuperNet Core.

Just my thoughts.

I just wonder if it makes sense to see it as "partially relying" on the supernet core. If LXC was added to the supernet and then the supernet (unity) crashed, there would be no reason for LXC to take damage, at least as far as I understand the whole thing.

I wanna repeat, I´m not really understanding it and neither do I wanna advertise Supernet, I just wanna find out. What I would like to see is a half an hour long chat between jl777 and our dev Smiley Crypto world is awakening strange desires within me...

But I get the idea, that if other coins can access the features LXC offers through Supernet, LXC´s unique value might be diminished. Well, I think I just have to investigate more to know for sure, I´m just trying to keep the discussion alive.

I´m holding LXC and BTCD and holy crap I´m glad I do. The performance of these coins is the main reason why I´m having wet dreams of LXCDev and JL777 in an IRC Chat...

Cheers! I am glad  of holding my 3742 librex coins !!!!!!!!!! Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Anymore thought going into joining supernet. Looks like btcd is losing steam anyway.

Librexcoin has been made several innovative things in crypto world I am sure that the dev is working hard and also doing this things for building a longterm base for the Librexcoin. About the supernetwork i am not sure if is a good idea Librexcoin join on it, for me established coin will not care supernet.

In my opinion a major problem to join supernet is that you need to hand over 10% of all coins. I think it's a bad plan to throw your destiny into the hands of others. LXC should stand on its own way.

Agreed. LXC will do well on its own merits. SuperNet, whilst good for certain coins, may not be so great for LXC. We have something special in this coin which is why I bought quite a large bag when it first came out, so I would prefer that we carry on as we are and let the devs work and tech speak for itself rather that partially rely on the SuperNet Core.

Just my thoughts.

I just wonder if it makes sense to see it as "partially relying" on the supernet core. If LXC was added to the supernet and then the supernet (unity) crashed, there would be no reason for LXC to take damage, at least as far as I understand the whole thing.

I wanna repeat, I´m not really understanding it and neither do I wanna advertise Supernet, I just wanna find out. What I would like to see is a half an hour long chat between jl777 and our dev Smiley Crypto world is awakening strange desires within me...

But I get the idea, that if other coins can access the features LXC offers through Supernet, LXC´s unique value might be diminished. Well, I think I just have to investigate more to know for sure, I´m just trying to keep the discussion alive.

I´m holding LXC and BTCD and holy crap I´m glad I do. The performance of these coins is the main reason why I´m having wet dreams of LXCDev and JL777 in an IRC Chat...

Cheers!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i smell that in no time the price of  the King Librexcoin will be 100-200 - 500k sat !!!!!!!!!!!! Open the great gates for the 500k sat! The king of the all coins Librex coin is waiting and sitting on his gold throne Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: