Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 92. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Anymore thought going into joining supernet. Looks like btcd is losing steam anyway.

Librexcoin has been made several innovative things in crypto world I am sure that the dev is working hard and also doing this things for building a longterm base for the Librexcoin. About the supernetwork i am not sure if is a good idea Librexcoin join on it, for me established coin will not care supernet.

In my opinion a major problem to join supernet is that you need to hand over 10% of all coins. I think it's a bad plan to throw your destiny into the hands of others. LXC should stand on its own way.

Agreed. LXC will do well on its own merits. SuperNet, whilst good for certain coins, may not be so great for LXC. We have something special in this coin which is why I bought quite a large bag when it first came out, so I would prefer that we carry on as we are and let the devs work and tech speak for itself rather that partially rely on the SuperNet Core.

Just my thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I love this coin and Stealthcoin.. My two favorites right now. Great devs and community =profits.

Keep up the good work guys.
Librex coin is going places regardless of supernet. What I'm afraid of is we'll just be grouped together with  supernet  coins and never get our own place at the top?

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

If you have an iPhone, you can now track your Librexcoin portfolio with the Fortune app. No other tracking app provides this level of design and functionality.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fortune-cryptocurrency-tracking/id892663284?ls=1&mt=8[/URL]

Librexcoin Twitter Tipbot @tiplxc
http://librexcoin.coinlabs.org/twitter/

Now every user of Twitter can send and receive Librexcoin without having a wallet installed! Generate a deposit address, send some coins and start sending Librexcoin to whoever you want, who has a Twitter account.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Librex coin is going places regardless of supernet. What I'm afraid of is we'll just be grouped together with  supernet  coins and never get our own place at the top?
now almost 12k Cheesy the price is baybe now ..... Smiley  the real price for this coin will be 200 - 500k  !!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Anymore thought going into joining supernet. Looks like btcd is losing steam anyway.

Librexcoin has been made several innovative things in crypto world I am sure that the dev is working hard and also doing this things for building a longterm base for the Librexcoin. About the supernetwork i am not sure if is a good idea Librexcoin join on it, for me established coin will not care supernet.

In my opinion a major problem to join supernet is that you need to hand over 10% of all coins. I think it's a bad plan to throw your destiny into the hands of others. LXC should stand on its own way.

I really wish, we had some more voices here, of people who can really claim to understand everything thats stated in the supernet op. Because frankly speaking I don´t. But of which I understand, I think, you are mistaken, formulating it this way. Since supernet has a substantial amount of funds, nobody has to hand over any coins, they just buy them. Which is good. At least from my understanding. But I´m just trying to figure out. And I´m mainly trying to bring the smart ones here (namely the Dev...) to dig a little deeper into that matter and give us their opinion afterwards.

Best regards

If supernet is a real deal, and if it can add value on Librexcoin, I support the idea, but I just wish to know how is the issue of 10% of the coins.

Someone knows how it works ? Does community need to donate for that ?  

Librexcoin is going places and if Librexcoin join supernetwork I can see top 10 in coinmarketcap at first week.  Cool
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

I really wish, we had some more voices here, of people who can really claim to understand everything thats stated in the supernet op. Because frankly speaking I don´t. But of which I understand, I think, you are mistaken, formulating it this way. Since supernet has a substantial amount of funds, nobody has to hand over any coins, they just buy them. Which is good. At least from my understanding. But I´m just trying to figure out. And I´m mainly trying to bring the smart ones here (namely the Dev...) to dig a little deeper into that matter and give us their opinion afterwards.

Best regards
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Interested in LXC

Open tab to look at trading.

See order book gamed with bullshit orders.

Close tab without further consideration.

Invest in other coin.

Yeah i wish bots were not allowed to trade. Sux
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 420
Interested in LXC

Open tab to look at trading.

See order book gamed with bullshit orders.

Close tab without further consideration.

Invest in other coin.
Activity: 490
Activity: 238
True... Grin

BTC AND BTCD IS FALLING
Lxc IN 3 MONTHS SHOULD TAKE OVER BTCD
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

buy it while you can.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
BTC AND BTCD IS FALLING
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

buy it while you can.
Y CAPSLOCK BURN YOUR ASS
IF YOU CANT SUPPORT LXC
MOVE ON GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
TROLLS
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Yes, stop using fucking capslock.

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
BTC AND BTCD IS FALLING
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Pages:
Jump to: