Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 97. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
More donating less speculating will get this coin higher, we all know this coin has tons of potential, we need to come together as a community to get the donations coming in for the audit and possibly set up an advertising fund as well.

^^^ Yes, This. ^^^
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
More donating less speculating will get this coin higher, we all know this coin has tons of potential, we need to come together as a community to get the donations coming in for the audit and possibly set up an advertising fund as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i cant wait to see this coin in the 500k range !!! Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Any word on when that Windows Mobile wallet is coming out? I tried finding a bitcoin wallet for my Windows phone and still haven't. It's all just market trackers and shit. Would be nice to have crypto on my phone.
^^Dev?^^

The win mobile app is nearing completion. Mainly gui works remains. We expect that this should be ready in a week or a few days beyond it. We want it to be and without issues. I will post more on it when it comes closer to being released. LiberxSend is also nearing release as well. Once its ready it will be submitted to Dan M for his audit of it and the LibrexCoin code.
legendary
Any word on when that Windows Mobile wallet is coming out? I tried finding a bitcoin wallet for my Windows phone and still haven't. It's all just market trackers and shit. Would be nice to have crypto on my phone.
^^Dev?^^
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
legendary
I wonder what we'd need to get an article on coindesk.com , mabye after the win mobile wallet somebody with good pr skills should approach them. I just read an article on there about anon coins and they only talked about pink coin and something else ?
bump
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Hey guys. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on Bobsurplus next pick.

From LXC, to XST, and now to.....

APEX coin

Remember, dump on Bob. Dont let Bob dump on you.  Cool

If only you would have gave us this info BEFORE the pump and not at the peak.
legendary
I wonder what we'd need to get an article on coindesk.com , mabye after the win mobile wallet somebody with good pr skills should approach them. I just read an article on there about anon coins and they only talked about pink coin and something else ?
Activity: 490
Hey guys. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on Bobsurplus next pick.

From LXC, to XST, and now to.....

APEX coin

Remember, dump on Bob. Dont let Bob dump on you.  Cool

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
you are an Oaf.

Donations proove an enthusiastic community. It has nothing to do with atcsecure. Together it is a powerful initiative. We only have too many greedy people like you who only want to watch us do the hard work. Ass.

you want donations from your community
and say ass in the greeting of new members good achievement
not very proffesionell

Do you want to argue or help?
Maybe you are a good politician, or professional slob.
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768
you are an Oaf.

Donations proove an enthusiastic community. It has nothing to do with atcsecure. Together it is a powerful initiative. We only have too many greedy people like you who only want to watch us do the hard work. Ass.

you want donations from your community
and say ass in the greeting of new members good achievement
not very proffesionell

Usually crypto communities are pretty good with donations. What's going on? Too many greedy people? Less 'to the moon' comments, and more give. You will be rewarded with a team effort.

Didn't blackcoin get $15000 worth of donations for coinkite in a single day back in its prime? Jesus we only need 1 more pathetic BTC! I would do it myself but that would not be proof of community.

what Proof ? dan´s (atcsecure) proof on community?
i thought he only proof the coin not the community

i´m new in lxc and you have  new useres  in here
the news are still good but the chart drives me crazy
more technical discuss would be fine

so long
To the moon

You are an Oaf.

Activity: 2008
Merit: 768
Usually crypto communities are pretty good with donations. What's going on? Too many greedy people? Less 'to the moon' comments, and more give. You will be rewarded with a team effort.

Didn't blackcoin get $15000 worth of donations for coinkite in a single day back in its prime? Jesus we only need 1 more pathetic BTC! I would do it myself but that would not be proof of community.

what Proof ? dan´s (atcsecure) proof on community?
i thought he only proof the coin not the community

i´m new in lxc and you have  new useres  in here
the news are still good but the chart drives me crazy

so long
To the moon

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Trolling BobSurplus or anyone else in this thread is unacceptable. I deleted the troll post and any that quoted. He has been reported to BCT admins. Do not re-post it any more.  Lets be civil and act decent to one another.

Let focus our energy on developing LibrexCoin and spreading the word via twitter and Reddit and any other social media.
It did seem like there wasn't enough fud in here lately
Activity: 520
Im all in !!

yeah, we like a Royal Flush  Grin and we seat on button position  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: