Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 95. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
You should read some of James´ posts on this topic.

You would basically add all the features, he is inventing, to the funcionalities of LXC as well, if I get it right. I´m not an expert, though. InstantDEX, MGW, and teleport, which is a neat way of making transactions anonymus. And who knows what ideas he has got in his sleeve for the future. Apart from that, it IS true that everything James touched has turned to gold... May he touch LXC as well.

And I really don´t think there would be cons, cause all the stuff is optional to use. They gathered 3500 BTC and if they use some of those to buy LXC, that wouldn´t be a bad thing either. Also, James is looking for coins with real value to add to the supernet, which means being added is like an approval of his. And his word does weigh alot. I´m not a fan or something, just observing. Look at the price of BTCD...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Hey at this price, we have met our donation goals!  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We can really use some Bter upvotes. We are close to 50 of the list but need a lot more to rise higher. Getting on Bter is a big thing as it brings new buyers and markets to LibrexCoin. Please vote and vote often. Once per hour is free.  Wink
What cons if any would there be if Librex joins the supernet

Should be no hindrance to the coin it's self. As the coin's development would stay completely in the dev teams hands. Other than a possible price rise I'm not all that sure what joining the Supernet would do for LibrexCoin though. Other should weigh in more on this if they know all the benefits of being part of it.
We are getting some nice action on the exchange. 10k sat atm.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
What cons if any would there be if Librex joins the supernet
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What can we do to bring LXC to the supernet, UNITY?

I tell you, you want this to happen! And with the sidechain stuff James should acknowledge the unique value of this coin.

Any thoughts? Ideas?
Wish I had the 100K LXC coins I dumped to free up funds to buy into SuperNET. Hopefully LXC will get added to the SuperNET once LibrexSend with its unique sidechain technology is  active. If added, SuperNET would attempt to acquire 10% of the coins from circulation.
Activity: 29
What can we do to bring LXC to the supernet, UNITY?

I tell you, you want this to happen! And with the sidechain stuff James should acknowledge the unique value of this coin.

Any thoughts? Ideas?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Now 7500sat, 21.09.2014 will be 25-30k sat without any problem. Then librex will hit moolah.
Activity: 238
Activity: 432
+ = 200Ksat

+ = 500Ksat

Activity: 49
Mintpal will launch at  6PM GMT, Thats 2pm Eastern Time.
Price will shoot up for sure by friday over 15k should be possible...plus many update releases in 2 more weeks  Cheesy

I do not agree,price will be great 50k-100k  Wink LXC the future !

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/83/836745/2309365-johstewartboom.gif

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Guys don't forget to donate to the third party audit fund. You can find the addresses to donate on the o.p.... Mabye we should start an advertising fund as well. See if we can get an article on coindesk ?
Price will shoot up for sure by friday over 15k should be possible...plus many update releases in 2 more weeks  Cheesy

YEA LXC TO DA FUTURE BUT IF YOU R WATCHING LXC FOR FEW WEEKS. ADDING MINTPAL WILL GET PRICE TO 15K TO 25K
STABLE PRICE WILL B@ 20K
ONCE WE GET ALL RELEASES WILL SEE PRICE AT 50K TO 100K N GET ON BTER WILL SEE PRICE SKY ROCKET 1MIL SATS
GO LXC
Activity: 168

Thanks, so thats reschedule for sunday 2pm eastern time...
I think we have to wait 3 days more: "The migration has been rescheduled for 6PM GMT on Sunday 21st September"

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
This is indeed great news.. This coin needs a place to grow with librexsend.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I think we have to wait 3 days more: "The migration has been rescheduled for 6PM GMT on Sunday 21st September"

Good news! Librexcoin is confirmed to be added to MintPal. Librexcoin is one of only six new coins confirmed to be added.
Activity: 49

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: