Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 93. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Anymore thought going into joining supernet. Looks like btcd is losing steam anyway.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
YES LXC TO DA MOON
MINTPAL V2 2 MORE DAYS TO GO  Grin
BTC will end-LXC begins  Shocked

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
+ = 200Ksat

+ = 500Ksat

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Holy smoke there sure are a lot of people overly hyping this coin right now.  Was wondering why it was going up in price so much and now I see it's just based on the Mintpal thing tomorrow.  I'll wait and maybe pick some up probably in the 7000 range Monday/Tuesday.. lol
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
THIS IS AWESOME AND IT IS STILL A GOOD BUY AT 9500K B4 LXC SHOOT UP FOR NEXT STOP AT 12K AND THAN 15K BY SUNDAY 2PM EASTERN AND THAN YOU ALL KNOW IT OVER 200K BY 1ST WEEK OF OCTOBER
AS WE WILL HAVE MANY RELEASES BY THAN AND MINTPAL...
BTER WILL TAKE US TO 500K...
LXC TO DA MOON
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Librexcoin Twitter Tipbot @tiplxc
http://librexcoin.coinlabs.org/twitter/

Now every user of Twitter can send and receive Librexcoin without having a wallet installed! Generate a deposit address, send some coins and start sending Librexcoin to whoever you want, who has a Twitter account.

Nice!!

Librexcoin Twitter Tipbot @tiplxc
http://librexcoin.coinlabs.org/twitter/

Now every user of Twitter can send and receive Librexcoin without having a wallet installed! Generate a deposit address, send some coins and start sending Librexcoin to whoever you want, who has a Twitter account.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
There seems to be a problem here:

I withdrawal LXC from Bitcoin to my LXCcoin wallet and it showed on Bittrex that it went through, but the coins never arrive to my LXCcoin wallet.

Why is that?

Librexcoin (LXC) and LXCcoin are 2 different coins.

I withdrawal LXC from Bitcoin to my LXCcoin wallet and it showed on Bittrex that it went through, but the coins never arrive to my LXCcoin wallet.

Why is that?

Well with this high, I think that the trolls are starting to come out of their holes and spread some FUD. If you are not a troll, pay attention:

1- This coin is Librexcoin, you can download the Wallets on the first page of the thread according to your operational system.  

2- Lxccoin, has nothing to do with Librexcoin ...

3 - If you sent your coins to a wrong address or LXCcoin wallet you can use the block explorer, for to know what you did wrong.

Read the First Page please.

Good Luck

Activity: 476

Why is that?
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Am I mistaken or is the PoSA Phone wallet out and functional already.?!
Wow! and it does not use much battery.
Not bad.

Android and iOS pos coin staking wallets are out and functioning. Win mobile pos coins staking wallet is in works and is nearing release. Smiley

Dev please update the exchange list, Librexcoin is also living on https://coin-swap.net/market/LXC/BTC

Done!
Not bad.

Android and iOS pos coin staking wallets are out and functioning. Win mobile pos coins staking wallet is in works and is nearing release. Smiley

Dev please update the exchange list, Librexcoin is also living on https://coin-swap.net/market/LXC/BTC
Not bad.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Not bad.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
THATS RIGHT WE WANT THAT GO FOR 1 MIL SATS
I
What happened, what happened? what did I miss? good to see the price move up.
pal this price  now is baybe look at the price after weeks or month 200- 500k  1 mil sat with all the features ,  and listing on exchanges mintpal and Bter ! Smiley Mark My Words Smiley

I picked up some LXC recently.
Whats the word on the Mintpal and Bter dates?
Do they have any known set dates of the listings on those exchanges.

Mintpal is Sunday as it fires up mintpal v.2. Bter we need a lot more votes to be considered unless someone knows a good connection at Bter for a ninja add.

Sorry missed your first reply.
Thanks Much!
I wish I knew a thing or two about Bots...
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I
pal this price  now is baybe look at the price after weeks or month 200- 500k  1 mil sat with all the features ,  and listing on exchanges mintpal and Bter ! Smiley Mark My Words Smiley

MintPal v2 - LXC will go live on the updated site on Sunday 21st September @ 14:00hrs GMT

BTER - No idea, as it is in the voting stage at the moment. I personally believe that BTER will add it before it reaches the required votes due to the volume it has been getting.

Fantastic!

Thanks for the clarification on MintPal as I've read a few different dates.

Is it common practice for BTER to list outside their voting process.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I

MintPal v2 - LXC will go live on the updated site on Sunday 21st September @ 14:00hrs GMT

BTER - No idea, as it is in the voting stage at the moment. I personally believe that BTER will add it before it reaches the required votes due to the volume it has been getting.
I

Mintpal is Sunday as it fires up mintpal v.2. Bter we need a lot more votes to be considered unless someone knows a good connection at Bter for a ninja add.
BUY LXC-the future

Yes but now we will drop to 7k-8ksat, it will be the best time to buy.

Sorry but I think will not see 7K sat again, Man Bitcoin is collapsing, just an idiot will dump Librexcoin right now...., Librexcoin is going places maybe 200K sat in a few weeks... Bitcoin looks like that is going to $ 380.00... I prefer Librexcoin.  Grin

BTC sure is dropping. I'm thinking it will hit 300-320$ range. So many BTC dumpers atm. Etherium and others.
Pages:
Jump to: