Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 96. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Mintpal will launch at  6PM GMT, Thats 2pm Eastern Time.
Price will shoot up for sure by friday over 15k should be possible...plus many update releases in 2 more weeks  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Some calculated accumulation the other day on cryptsy as well. Never budged the price

It will be interesting when it hits Mintpal v.2 tomorrow.
Has MintPal set a time for tomorrow?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Here is another website http://lxccoin.com/  Grin

Yes they are called LXCcoin. We are called LibrexCoin our initials are LXC and not LXCcoin. They trade marked LXCcoin not LXC. They can't. Its already been in a proven market for 2 months for LibrexCoin and a few years for Linux Containers. Like us they can use LXC as trade ints too. Its odd and most exchanges wont allow both coins to have it. Better for them to use LXCC as it makes the most sense.
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yea its not LXC. The lxc in news is 1.1bn while our lxc is not.
2 more weeks for september left for lxc big releases  Grin
Some calculated accumulation the other day on cryptsy as well. Never budged the price

It will be interesting when it hits Mintpal v.2 tomorrow.
legendary

nice to see good investor so far Smiley

09/16/2014 12:01:09 PM   BUY     0.00006418   99870.14880000   6.40966614 BTC  Grin

what site are you trading on ?

That was on bittrex a little while ago. I just checked.  Grin
anyone know how to get librex coins out of dedicated pools vaults ?

I've sent pm's and haven't heard anything back. It's not my pool so not too much I can do about it. They do have an IIrc that you can go into and ask as well.
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
anyone know how to get librex coins out of dedicated pools vaults ?
legendary

09/16/2014 12:01:09 PM   BUY     0.00006418   99870.14880000   6.40966614 BTC  Grin

what site are you trading on ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
great, asshole bots continue to push price down and then wonder why we are now on Bittrex second page with falling volume. Idiots.
legendary
Please vote on Bter. You can get one free vote per hour if you have or make an account. We have close to 50 vote but need a lot more to even be considered. You can also vote on coinpayments.net too to have LibrexCoin add to that app as a payment choice.  Cool
you need a thousand btr and some kind of balance to vote once an hour or you can pay 100 btr per vote. It took me about $15 U.S in trading losses (just to hurry things along) to accumulate 1000btr

I only had created the account and put some btc .2 on it. After an hour I could vote 1. X an hour.
I had only put $25  on the site I waited 24 hrs and still I could not vote perhaps .2 is a better amount to them
Please vote on Bter. You can get one free vote per hour if you have or make an account. We have close to 50 vote but need a lot more to even be considered. You can also vote on coinpayments.net too to have LibrexCoin add to that app as a payment choice.  Cool
you need a thousand btr and some kind of balance to vote once an hour or you can pay 100 btr per vote. It took me about $15 U.S in trading losses (just to hurry things along) to accumulate 1000btr

I only had created the account and put some btc .2 on it. After an hour I could vote 1. X an hour.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Donation Standings

Total donations so far... 2.15 BTC   /  Target  = 3 BTC

Donations for the Third Party code review can be in btc or Librexcoin, or both.   (see top of OP for donation address.)

Librexcoin Blockchain Explorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/address.dws?DFVeB5WtjDPhs5SGHwGYUMahKeJXHjhST9.htm

BTC Explorer:

https://blockchain.info/address/19vAh8dQQ3LfZR5AzXc3bv3pLVpYV3MNmP

Pages:
Jump to: