Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 94. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
THATS RIGHT WE WANT THAT GO FOR 1 MIL SATS
I
What happened, what happened? what did I miss? good to see the price move up.
pal this price  now is baybe look at the price after weeks or month 200- 500k  1 mil sat with all the features ,  and listing on exchanges mintpal and Bter ! Smiley Mark My Words Smiley

I picked up some LXC recently.
Whats the word on the Mintpal and Bter dates?
Do they have any known set dates of the listings on those exchanges.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Librexcoin has fulfilled all the promises, and even doing extra launching off the roadmap, congratulations Devs !!! I have no doubt that we will see 200K sat in a few weeks. Librexcoin was the first coin with android staking wallet 100% innovative, they also made a ninja launch of the iOS mobile Wallet in native iOS code. There are so many incredible things that will be implemented, just read the roadmap...

DO NOT MISS THIS TRAIN !!

Androide Staking Mobile wallet (released)
iOS Staking Mobile wallet (released, but out of roadmap)  Shocked
Librexsend™ (Decentralized Anonymity) September...
Librexchage™ (P2P Exchange)
Librex atm™ (ATM Machines)
Libzerocoin™ (Zerocoin Anonymity)
And a lot of things that will surprise along the way...

BUY, BUY, BUY and HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

I had installed on my smartphone the Android wallet, the app is very light, does not drain battery power, I was surprised because the wallet sync in less than 15 minutes after the installation.... Insanely fast, today the wallet takes less than 1 minutes to sync.

In a few days we should have Librexsend ™ (Decentralized Anonymity) running on Librexcoin, The real and innovative solution of anonymity, prices will jump crazy, maybe (10x - 20x) ... price is crazy cheap right now...

Demo iOS wallet video made by a real user: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvwR5d5Yzwo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
AGREE +1000

Grin
BUY LXC-the future

Yes but now we will drop to 7k-8ksat, it will be the best time to buy.

Sorry but I think will not see 7K sat again, Man Bitcoin is collapsing, just an idiot will dump Librexcoin right now...., Librexcoin is going places maybe 200K sat in a few weeks... Bitcoin looks like that is going to $ 380.00... I prefer Librexcoin.  Grin

7500-7800sat is quite possible now, in next 3-6hours. But with next weeks I agree.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
AGREE +1000

Grin
BUY LXC-the future

Sorry but I think will not see 7K sat again, Man Bitcoin is collapsing, just an idiot will dump Librexcoin right now...., Librexcoin is going places maybe 200K sat in a few weeks... Bitcoin looks like that is going to $ 380.00... I prefer Librexcoin.  Grin
BUY LXC-the future

September is going to be epic, people will realize the real value of this coin, and LXC goes to Jupiter.

Mintpal addition on Sunday, ... Guys please vote to LIBREXCOIN to be added on bter exchange https://bter.com/voting

Anonymity Librexsend™ with side chain, winsoocks Bluetooth, NFC, etc...

Librexcoin is a real currency you can use your coins to pay for goods and services in stores that accept bitcoin trough of coingatway and other services ...

We are fully integrated with payment system CoinGateway  
https://www.coingateway.net/

We are are now part of Casheer app's merchant payment system
http://Casheer.co
BUY LXC-the future

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
THATS RIGHT WE WANT THAT GO FOR 1 MIL SATS
I
pal this price  now is baybe look at the price after weeks or month 200- 500k  1 mil sat with all the features ,  and listing on exchanges mintpal and Bter ! Smiley Mark My Words Smiley
Activity: 224
Activity: 378
all of you have my full support !!!!! Smiley

when will hit mintpal , and also when librexsend will be released ? Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this coin will exceed LTC maybe .....

when will hit mintpal , and also when librexsend will be released ? Cheesy
my favourite coin !!!!!!!!!!! ever 500k sat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heil To The King Librex Coin !!!! Cheesy
Activity: 67
Meet at Mintpal on 13000K starting price Cheesy
GO LXC HAHA NICE
TO DA MOON  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 67
Hey at this price, we have met our donation goals!  Smiley

This more than a good news Smiley
Pages: