Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 45. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I received an informed email that I can participate in sales that will be held on September 15th! Thanks for the chance, unfortunately, I missed the first few deals, this project is good. Cool

are you sure?
might be a scam...
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Any predictions on what the price will pump to first day on exchanges?

$0.20 seems possible.
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
this projects looks interessting. I will have a look at it, when i am back at home
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
The Decentraland team has posted a recap of the token sale here:
https://blog.decentraland.org/mana-token-launch-recap-eed3a3ce212

The rumor that the top buyers were all whales is wrong. Most of the top "whales" were pools with dozens or hundreds of individual participants, including:

0x4f96: ico.info: 18,000 ETH, 1,083 participants.
0x9608: BitcoinSuisse: 10,000 ETH, 87 participants.
0xA65E: Gatecoin, 6,900 ETH, 66 participants.
0x4Dc: Cintix’s contract crowd buy, 6,668 ETH, 358 participants.
0x033c: TokenCapital, 2,500 ETH, 160 participants.
0x36f5: 3ICO, 4,000 ETH, 357 participants.

In total there were over 2,000 individual buyers. So it wasn't the big whale party that everyone is complaining about.

But a lot of individual supporters couldn't buy in. I think the moral here is, next time do your buying with a pool. That's what I'll do, anyway.
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
According to the Ethereum Scam Database decentraland.tech is a scam.
Please make sure to use decentraland.org instead

Link:
https://etherscamdb.info/scams/
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
This project s Scam? I have paid in BTC but never become my MANA tokens? Support no answer...

Project is not a scam, but reputation is ruined. I think they will return BTC. I guess they are having shitstorm of tickets atm.

Ok, i think this is the SCAMMER side:

http://decentraland.pro/

Angry
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
This project s Scam? I have paid in BTC but never become my MANA tokens? Support no answer...

Project is not a scam, but reputation is ruined. I think they will return BTC. I guess they are having shitstorm of tickets atm.

As i just found out this project few days ago and the ico is filled.

Reputation is ruined because whales get into presale and cleared the ico within seconds? (Information i found few page before)
And the  way they handled the participants is bad?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Their ICO has a great impact on the community. Before ICO you would see RTs on twitter and reddit, now after ICO hardly any.
Activity: 180

legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Activity: 180
I'm reading this thread and I see that Decenterland ICO was a total disaster! This is a perfect example of a very bad ICO. 0x is an example of good one!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Decentraland ICO was a total fail, a few whales got evertyhing and the vast majority of the community could not get anything. Will be staying as away as possible from MANA, because whales can do anything with it. This shady pre-ico or what happened was a huge desillusion. This is not how you treat the community that is supposed to grow your ecosystem. Take an example from 0x, they gave everybody the same chance to get in.
Activity: 404
Ok, guys! But we still can get MANA coins from exchanges in nearest future. Am i right? What do you think about MANA tokens? I guess i have to take this project in my mind )))

Any latest news about the exchanges that will list the MANA coin? I can not buy the ICO tokens since there are too many people want to buy, so I have to buy some on the exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Ok, guys! But we still can get MANA coins from exchanges in nearest future. Am i right? What do you think about MANA tokens? I guess i have to take this project in my mind )))

It's highly probable that you would get a very good return from the project that's why i was planning to invest into the ICO for so long but at the end i missed it.

I joined the ICO to get Mana at the 40% discount that everyone got (with the intention of dumping it at the first opportunity) - this includes the whales who will dump all there Mana as soon as possible to get a whopping great 40% profit !
This will cause a crash in the price of Mana, so get out now while you still can; and as for VR, well this is still very new tech and it's (slowly) developing with many other players just waiting in the wings to come out with there improved version, so if Decentraland can't keep up it will go to the wall like many other VR wannabes.
I remember using VR tech almost 30 years ago (headsets looked like 1950's salon hair dryers) and it hasn't really changed that much, until we get quantum computing VR will always be a bit 'chunky'.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
I think MANA will be a good token to have for a few reasons:

• You can trade it to get your own virtual LAND in the Decentraland world. so it has value beyond just the token
  • When people convert MANA to LAND, I believe the MANA will be burned, which will reduce the supply
  • There will be a continuous token sale going on after the Decentraland world is implemented. This will increase supply over time, but since some people will trade for LAND it should balance out.
  • Everyone loves the idea of the VR world, so the project will hold people's interest for a long time
  • The development team is strong, and now they have the investment they need to actually build this world

legendary
Activity: 1330

It's highly probable that you would get a very good return from the project that's why i was planning to invest into the ICO for so long but at the end i missed it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Activity: 404

It is really hard to buy the MANA ICO tokens and it seems that almost no one make it, so I have to doubt if the tokens are secretly sold by some big whales or some professional team. I think this is another BAT.
legendary
Activity: 882
Just discovered this incredible project, but missed the ICO! When will these coins be available on exchange?
well...it seems that everybody mist it..so no harm done  Grin

I can see more then 1200 transactions trying to send the ETH to the official contract address, and there are only 250 lucky guys successful, so it was sold out so quick that I also missed it. So sad.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Thanks Bambi!! Got it!

Anyone else... don't send your ETH from the decentraland extension to bittrex... it's not an official ETH wallet so .01 ETH test is lost... into the ether.

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: