Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 46. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
purse wallet stopped sync 0.9.3.1
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
MaxCoin 0.9.3.1 released

You can now download MaxCoin 0.9.3.1 from maxcoin.co.uk and the project GitHub repository. This release contains a fix for the wallet synchronisation issue and will change the target block time to 60s from block 635000. Updated branding and a new wallet security menu have also been added.

The release contains a Windows installer and source code. OSX is coming shortly.

A VirusTotal link has been provided here as, on occasion, Chrome will block downloads due to the IRC bootstrapping and mining code within MaxCoin. The problem is known and we're in contact with Google about possible solutions.

I have upgraded from 0.9.2 and successfuly synced from block 600,061 - old wallet was stuck there for 5 days - but now I see the following returned by getinfo command:

Code:
"errors" : "Warning: checkpoint on different blockchain fork, contact developers to resolve the issue"

I have not added any checkpoint reset (or ignore, whatever) to maxcoin.conf file but now I'm wondering if valid checkpoint was added after hard-fork point at all. Also, how many
valid checkpoints were added to Maxcoin by now? For reference, Bitcoin developers are adding checkpoints with every few wallet updates.

Also:

1. Coin control not implemented yet.
2. When minimized, wallet goes to tray instead of taskbar.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
New maxcoin wallet working fine.
Applied to maxcoin mining pool hub.

Thanks dev.
Activity: 13

I've been too busy working but does anyone know if the Cryptsy [MAX] wallet is working yet; are withdrawals good to go?

Thanks!

Cryptsy wallet is working.  Withdrawals are working
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I've been too busy working but does anyone know if the Cryptsy [MAX] wallet is working yet; are withdrawals good to go?

Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
mcxnow still need update,transaction is pending

Yeah, lots of people missing a lot of coins from there... Undecided
Activity: 13
Any News on a Mac Wallet?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

yap, rs turned the node off
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I actually do like the new icon / branding better Smiley

especially the mostly black icon vs the mostly yellow one for the 16x16 pixels windows wallet tray icon !
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Good news. the 9.3.1 work fine, no -reindex or other tweak needed, may take some time to found some node tho. Good job max'team.
Activity: 17
Activity: 546
According to people on Maxchat.info, Mac wallet is proved to work fine.
Please release it.  Cheesy

The application works but the dmg is broken. We're working on getting this fixed at the moment. It will be released as soon as it's easy to use - if we release it now we'll be inundated with people claiming that it's broken and asking us how to use it.

Here is solution for auto popup DMG. DMG should be read-only.

http://prntscr.com/4mec9q

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org

The application works but the dmg is broken. We're working on getting this fixed at the moment. It will be released as soon as it's easy to use - if we release it now we'll be inundated with people claiming that it's broken and asking us how to use it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Runs fine on suprnova now too, finding blocks
Activity: 602
9.3.1 works perfect. Good job dev.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
worked fine for me Smiley
no commands in my .conf and no command line's like -reindex used

although i screwed up when i launched the upgrade windows wallet though..
i forgot my cmd-line had -reindex on the shortcut and i shut it off 1 second after loading
but it still made me re-index after turning it off and removing that from my cmd-line (which took forever re-syncing)

so guys BEFORE you run your wallet make sure you remove all those commands from your shortcuts or conf files Wink

PS:
Bittrex market is still disabled
Activity: 17

... The latest maxcoin-qt (-9.3.1) is performing flawlessly so far ...

Encouraging! Congratulations to the developers and to those who did the footwork in trying out the new wallet. Shows you what a good, strong community can achieve. Thanks to all concerned!

Amen, brother!
Activity: 546
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

... The latest maxcoin-qt (-9.3.1) is performing flawlessly so far ...

Encouraging! Congratulations to the developers and to those who did the footwork in trying out the new wallet. Shows you what a good, strong community can achieve. Thanks to all concerned!
Pages:
Jump to: