Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 152. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Thanks man but kinda strange im running 0.063 kh/s when my real hashrate is 400/khs  Shocked
Any ideas of this phenomenon??? Smiley

Getting pretty low hash rates with Cudaminer as well. Exceptionally low. Operating at 25% at the best of times. I'm solo mining though. When it comes to pools the hashrate shown can be way off. They're basically guessing. What matters is that you're submitting shares.

Im running cgminer at 380/khs on a amd 7870 OC card so it must be a http://kit.cipherpool.com/ pool issue cause of early miners joining on a pplns pool!!! Never happened to me on any pool tbh so kinda wanted for the pool operator to comment on this please!!!

As long as you get your coins relax please.
I celebrate Christmas with my family.
You will understand I do not leave my family just for a display thing as long as you all get paid correct.
I will take a deeper look as soon as I got spare time again
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Any updates on this OP. What you are doing for coin's progress, etc.   Roll Eyes

I'm doubting whether is it worth mining or I'm wasting my electricity.

Also the cipherpool always shows only 20% of the hash I actually have.  Huh

You're not the only one. Mine's so low it's not even registering. I'm giving it a few hours. If things don't improve I'm taking my chances solo.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've been running on the pool for the past few hours this morning. I have 248,000 unconfirmed and 0 confirmed. How long does it take? I know it's 500 confirmations. But, sheesh.

YAY! Finally, I have confirmed Meows. 48,000 confirmed. It just takes a while to confirm.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Any updates on this OP. What you are doing for coin's progress, etc.   Roll Eyes

I'm doubting whether is it worth mining or I'm wasting my electricity.

Also the cipherpool always shows only 20% of the hash I actually have.  Huh
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I've been running on the pool for the past few hours this morning. I have 248,000 unconfirmed and 0 confirmed. How long does it take? I know it's 500 confirmations. But, sheesh.

Holy hell, what kind of hashpower do you have. With 770 KH/s I got 700 MEOWs in several hours of mining.

most likely you are mining catcoin instead of kitteh, block reward is 0-100,000 how come you got only 700?
Going at around 20khash/sec on cipherpool.com. Submitting a share every 5-10 mins. Not great. Is it because it's PPLNS? My card is definitely not under full load.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Holy hell, what kind of hashpower do you have. With 770 KH/s I got 700 MEOWs in several hours of mining.
It display low hashrate but coins amount looks ok.

How many shares are you submitting? The low hash rate doesn't bother me if it's a pool issue, but at the rate I'm submitting shares it seems like I am running this slow.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
It display low hashrate but coins amount looks ok.
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Thanks man but kinda strange im running 0.063 kh/s when my real hashrate is 400/khs  Shocked

Getting pretty low hash rates with Cudaminer as well. Exceptionally low. Operating at 25% at the best of times. I'm solo mining though. When it comes to pools the hashrate shown can be way off. They're basically guessing. What matters is that you're submitting shares.

Im running cgminer at 380/khs on a amd 7870 OC card so it must be a http://kit.cipherpool.com/ pool issue cause of early miners joining on a pplns pool!!! Never happened to me on any pool tbh so kinda wanted for the pool operator to comment on this please!!!
The wallet is hard to get working with solo mining for some reason. Maybe its just me and I had used ports that were already being used by other wallets.

The RPC port that was initially posted does not work because it is the same port the client uses for P2P. You need to use another port. Any port will do that is not in use.

So far no fork. The CATCOIN that I was mining last night forked almost immediately. I wouldn't be surprised if different pools were mining on different block chains. Likely there are many forks of the catcoin blockchain and anyone mining it has a chance of loosing all their mined coins if they are on the wrong blockchain. I jumped off that one once I saw that crap.

People were pool mining before solo mining catcoin. Even if the wallet was released a day before the pools Catcoin could have had a smooth launch. Even then, when the pooling was going on, it was difficult to get the wallet working. It was a lazy and badly thought-out launch. One pool gave up last night for being on the wrong chain.

Which KittehCoin pools are paying out? Not sure if solo is the way to go.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
No Windows wallet? Fail. A lot of BT users has Windows.

There is one here in the thread. Just gotta search.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
The wallet is hard to get working with solo mining for some reason. Maybe its just me and I had used ports that were already being used by other wallets.

The RPC port that was initially posted does not work because it is the same port the client uses for P2P. You need to use another port. Any port will do that is not in use.

So far no fork. The CATCOIN that I was mining last night forked almost immediately. I wouldn't be surprised if different pools were mining on different block chains. Likely there are many forks of the catcoin blockchain and anyone mining it has a chance of loosing all their mined coins if they are on the wrong blockchain. I jumped off that one once I saw that crap.

Activity: 574
No Windows wallet? Fail. A lot of BT users has Windows.

Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Thanks man but kinda strange im running 0.09 kh/s on http://kit.cipherpool.com/ when my real hashrate is 400/khs  Shocked
Activity: 70
I'm using this conf:

rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=15678
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=198.199.117.221:22566
addnode=82.173.108.213
addnode=84.110.183.206:22566
addnode=5.67.195.255:2256
addnode=151.236.10.190:22566

And this cgminer setup:

cgminer --scrypt -o http://localhost:15678 -u *** -p ***

Getting the error: "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"

Am I doing something wrong?

Also tried port 22566 but same result.

Try :

cgminer --scrypt -o localhost:15678 -u *** -p ***

Also check firewall. If that didn't help try at port 9332.

Tryed both 15678 and 9332 but nothing. Always the same error..
Activity: 75
I'm using this conf:

rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=15678
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=82.173.108.213
addnode=84.110.183.206:22566
addnode=5.67.195.255:2256
addnode=151.236.10.190:22566

And this cgminer setup:

cgminer --scrypt -o http://localhost:15678 -u *** -p ***

Getting the error: "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid"

Am I doing something wrong?

Also tried port 22566 but same result.

Try :

cgminer --scrypt -o localhost:15678 -u *** -p ***

Also check firewall. If that didn't help try at port 9332.
Cudaminer is going exceptionally slow for me on this coin. 76khash/sec, compared to normally 250khash/sec. Wonder what's causing that?
Jump to: