Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 151. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
All of my block rewards have been quirky numbers; like Dogecoin.

Yeah, I see that now. Cheesy
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

OK, can someone please explain me what is wrong with this picture and how is it possible???

Thats mean you just started mining...give it sometime and it will be fine, btw you will notice that your hash rate is low but most likely your shares will depend how much coin you will be getting
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
All of my block rewards have been quirky numbers; like Dogecoin.
So is the unofficial QT client clean?

I scanned it. It seemed ok. I'm still concerned with my seemingly vanished 2479 coins. Unless the block reward really is 47521, but that doesn't seem right.
Activity: 196
So is the unofficial QT client clean?
Ok, so I found a block, but I was only awarded 47521.00 KittehCoins, instead of 50k. Is this normal, or should I be concerned?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Selling 500k KIT, PM me with an offer!
Activity: 728
why does the client joins IRC  Huh
sorry for a noob question
Activity: 797
Kittehcoin = fork of catcoin n. 2 but with its own estatement so it cant be purged so easy Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Kittehpool only displayes 65 coins confirmed for the last hour of mining.  Is there a problem with the system? I have 2.4mhash on there right now. Where should I move it if I need to?
http://kit.cipherpool.com works fine

Takes few hours for balance to show up
Activity: 217
Meowww ftw i love this Meoww as i love Doge Roll Eyes
Activity: 346
There can be only one!
Solo Mining?

Working out for me with ~1MH
Activity: 182
Kittehpool only displayes 65 coins confirmed for the last hour of mining.  Is there a problem with the system? I have 2.4mhash on there right now. Where should I move it if I need to?
Activity: 141
Merit: 231
I think the masses have decided that catcoin is the winner of the 5 different cat coins -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-catcoin-scrypt-meow-380130
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
http://kit.cipherpool.com/

Btw why 500 confirmation for 1 block? It's takes ages to confirm...
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Thanks man but kinda strange im running 0.063 kh/s when my real hashrate is 400/khs  Shocked
Any ideas of this phenomenon??? Smiley

Getting pretty low hash rates with Cudaminer as well. Exceptionally low. Operating at 25% at the best of times. I'm solo mining though. When it comes to pools the hashrate shown can be way off. They're basically guessing. What matters is that you're submitting shares.

Im running cgminer at 380/khs on a amd 7870 OC card so it must be a http://kit.cipherpool.com/ pool issue cause of early miners joining on a pplns pool!!! Never happened to me on any pool tbh so kinda wanted for the pool operator to comment on this please!!!

As long as you get your coins relax please.
I celebrate Christmas with my family.
You will understand I do not leave my family just for a display thing as long as you all get paid correct.
I will take a deeper look as soon as I got spare time again

Well, ok if you say you gonna look into it and please fix this because im getting around an average of 200 coins per block -.- and I can see others getting their hasrate displayed correctly and getting around 2000 coin average and im mot refering to the top hash contributers, so 3000 coins yes and especially if this is a DOGE clone coin it should be more tbh! Have a nice family dinner and i await news
Activity: 162
Probably the people with low coin counts are using the kittehcoin.com pool, which has a messed up block reward at the moment. It should be easy to fix and distribute the already mined coins, but I don't think its been done.

The cipher pool appears to show low personal hashrates that don't correspond to what people are hashing. It doesn't really appear to affect the amount of the reward.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
kittehpool has some real issues...   Time Since Last Block   7 hours 17 minutes 55 seconds
cipherpool seems to be working fine.  Time Since Last Block   3 minutes
Jump to: