Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 156. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
No I'm just talking about the title of the topic, then more people on the forum will see it

Replace "Kitteh sez Doge haz too much love! So now, u can haz MEOW with KittehCoin"

by "[ANN][KITTEH] Kittehcoin has launched ! blablablabla"

Dont replace anything until some well operating and syncing wallet appears. Just stay hidden or we will see some fail like at CATcoin where too many greedy miners and pool operators fucked the whole launch
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
 Grin Grin Grin Great to see the Windoze Binary!

Has the kittehcoin pool fixed its payment amounts yet?
Edit: appears to still be on 50
Activity: 168
Windows binary ready. However, no nodes available, so I can't use it yet.
https://mega.co.nz/#!7ZhWTAAa!R0BFFWkk-YQdJTLDgO8pemp55KcygsvFVPnjAOlRDrU
https://www.virustotal.com/file/e2ac93ff52ba56e79e4952723d0a4e061ecef950ae400e23d7b8541052f82fcb/analysis/1387892293/
Please, remember to run untrusted binaries (i.e. ALL binaries at bitcointalk) in virtual machine or in sandbox.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No I'm just talking about the title of the topic, then more people on the forum will see it

Replace "Kitteh sez Doge haz too much love! So now, u can haz MEOW with KittehCoin"

by "[ANN][KITTEH] Kittehcoin has launched ! blablablabla"

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I recommand to OP to make a better title, if he want that more people interest in his coin

something like : [ANN][KITTE] Kittehcoin has launched ! blablablabla

because for now, it's almost transparent

Kitteh is fine imo, I assume the guy is a fan of Cats and Jimmeh from south park :-)

If we are changing Kitteh to something else i suggest changing Doge to Duge just for a giggle :-)

I recommand to OP to make a better title, if he want that more people interest in his coin

something like : [ANN][KITTE] Kittehcoin has launched ! blablablabla

because for now, it's almost transparent
I don't get it why does it say my difficulty is 32 while the network diff is only 0.19?

Hashrate still really, really slow on this pool - about 1/5 what I should be getting

the 0.19 difficulty you see isn-'t actually 0.19 it represents 12300 or something like that.  the 32 difficulty you see is configured by the pool you are on, it allows you to help with the mining and get a proportial amount of coins.

i havent looked into the math behind it, but what you are seeing sounds perfectly normal to me :-)

Not sure about the speeds on the pools, it seems to be about 1/4 for me I havent ever relied on the pool listed speed, it is always off slightly. (although in this case it seems off by a long way >.< )
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I don't get it why does it say my difficulty is 32 while the network diff is only 0.19?

Hashrate still really, really slow on this pool - about 1/5 what I should be getting
The cipherpool not working for me
I can already smell my first million of KITties Smiley

i need to set my miners and then leave them alone! id be about the same ^.^ instead with all the switching back and forth im at about 550k :-)

(want the windows wallet so i can claim my blocks from the original pool :-) should have 80-120 blocks on there which i should have a share of :-) first mover advantage is awesome in these coins lol

Activity: 518
For the solo miners:

addnode=82.173.108.213
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I just noticed that as well, kittehpool's blocks appear to only be worth 50 each instead of 1,000 - 100,000 like cipher (and like the coin spec says)

Seems like the dev shoulda spent a little more time on this before release

from the looks of it, he simply hasnt changed some of the settings on the pool, I assume the numbers that are listed are taken from a database somewhere and then a calculation is run on them to show the correct details.

I assume it is something that will be fixed, but in the mean time i'm mining on the pool that seems to be working best (cipher)

looks like its set for PPS hence the 50 reward.
If we get a couple binaries soon this coin could take off. As there are working pools, fairness is not an issue with the binaries, just ease of use for people.
Activity: 32
difficulty is rising steady - currently at 0.19373348
Activity: 27
I can already smell kitteh shit.....someone empty the litter box
Activity: 98
I can already smell my first million of KITties Smiley
I just noticed that as well, kittehpool's blocks appear to only be worth 50 each instead of 1,000 - 100,000 like cipher (and like the coin spec says)

from the looks of it, he simply hasnt changed some of the settings on the pool, I assume the numbers that are listed are taken from a database somewhere and then a calculation is run on them to show the correct details.

I assume it is something that will be fixed, but in the mean time i'm mining on the pool that seems to be working best (cipher)

Activity: 32

Mining solo leads the rewards in the correct range Wink
Activity: 532

Jump to: