Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 93. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
guys, how can i help u in the russian audience? i believe in kittehcoin!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
More BS than me

never will get on Cryptsy @ the price it is now

wont matter how many votes Bigvern will just look @ this as a big fat FAILCOIN

Man you must be really bored to keep posting here.

Ok I got this from a trusted source at Cryptsy, Meow will be listed there tomorrow. With the bigger volume of trade at Cryptsy the initial price would start somewhere very close to the price of a Doge. That should bring us back from the price the dumpers set at coinedup, pretty sure those dumpers will follow soon to Cryptsy too, but with the volume that takes place at Cryptsy they will not affect the price so much like they did on coinedup. I will buy some Meows at coinedup today for 1 satooshi, so if you want to sell at that price please PM me today

Horseshit.

Now is a bad time to be listed at Cryptsy anyway, we need another few days to get marketing going first

^^ regardless of the how true or false that tale is I agree with Mortimer452 on it being too soon. You know I'm all about making this a MEOWing success but we need a better foundation before we go places like Cryptsy. If BigVern is thinkin about that I'm going to ask him directly NOT to list it. Once we're ready we'll ask him to list it.

thread related to the app:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4333055

will release the app tonight, and if cryptsy picks the app up I will publish an update to the app tomorrow with the updated data.

You are amazing. Come join the dev team on the forums to help drive the future of KittehCoin and receive a bounty of your work. Just PM me your username once you join and I'll add you to the team so you can see the devteam forums.

Again, thanks to the positive posters.

And hey, 110+ people registered and joined the KittehCoin forums overnight so things can't be that bad. I didn't even post an official link to it anywhere aside from buried in these threads and a single twitter tweet. Things aren't all bad folks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Ok I got this from a trusted source at Cryptsy, Meow will be listed there tomorrow. With the bigger volume of trade at Cryptsy the initial price would start somewhere very close to the price of a Doge. That should bring us back from the price the dumpers set at coinedup, pretty sure those dumpers will follow soon to Cryptsy too, but with the volume that takes place at Cryptsy they will not affect the price so much like they did on coinedup. I will buy some Meows at coinedup today for 1 satooshi, so if you want to sell at that price please PM me today

Horseshit.

Now is a bad time to be listed at Cryptsy anyway, we need another few days to get marketing going first
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
thread related to the app:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4333055

will release the app tonight, and if cryptsy picks the app up I will publish an update to the app tomorrow with the updated data.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

More BS than me

never will get on Cryptsy @ the price it is now

wont matter how many votes Bigvern will just look @ this as a big fat FAILCOIN
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
If you guys manage to get this on an exchange with a JSON object that has the last trade price, for example cryptsy, I will make an android app (free to download) that will give the latest price, trade time and volume.

( SEE MY OTHER COIN APPS @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=String+Theory+Software,+Inc.)

Sounds great mate. Lets wait and see what happens on the exchange  front.
Opinions on an app for this? I can have one based on cryptocoincharts.info data available tonight, or can wait for cryptsy.
Activity: 132
Keep up the good work danosphere! We really appreciate it!
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
It's really sad to see how people dumped the coin.
I will hold all my kitteh, we'll try to push this community up again.
Hope to see lonestar around.
Activity: 70
legendary
Ok folks just caught up with the negativity being spread in this thread. If you don't have something of value to contribute then please just leave this thread alone and go troll somewhere else, please.

A number of us are trying to make this into a legit coin with services and charitable foundations that accept MEOW for a number of different activities. You don't think that will happen? Ok fine, bye. Have faith? Come join us on the MEOW forums for troll-less honest discussion about KittehCoin.

There will be announcements from both myself and Lonestar108 coming out shortly regarding the progress being made on the coin. There is a LOT of stuff going on, we have a dev team almost 10 people strong (up from 1 person 3 days ago) and I'm working on wrangling this all together into a cohesive and awesome experience BUT!- being a development manager at my day job I can tell you this DOES NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. If you want to do a proper "launch" of anything it takes planning, a strategy, a roadmap, etc. This is what we are working on before pushing MEOW to more exchanges. I hope people can understand what we are trying to do here. One naysayer isn't going to stop us but some of us are really putting in real work on this so I would appreciate it if the naysayers went elsewhere, please (see me asking nicely?). Go troll COYE or Coinotron or something more deserving of your skills.

Thanks to everyone who has made donations! We are getting them! They will be used to supercharge KittehCoin! Also thanks to those who has offered bounties for MEOW based sites. If you are offering a bounty for any MEOW-based service please post it in the bounty forum on MEOW forums and cross post the link here (as an entirely new thread, prefix with [MEOW]) so we can get awareness for the MEOW forums and for the bounty itself. Members can then choose to reply on bitcointalk or on MEOW forums. If you need help setting up a bounty please PM me, I am here to help!

I am really working as fast as i can to get everything together, its a lot to do in order to succeed but that is what I've committed to, I appreciate everyone who has joined me in this effort or donated to further the cause!

Donated 50k, and then if other people will follow suite....every 5 people After this post that donate a similar amount I will donate another 50k(if people decide to do the same with me we can get a Huge amount for Donations and giveaways going and you know that your donation is helping give away even More donations to Kittehcoin community building!!!

Thank you! You freakin rock!

I just started a giveaway thread over on kittehcoin.info, 1.25m MEOW in prizes.

http://kittehcoin.info/forums/index.php/topic,10.0.html for the deets.

That is what we need more of!! Cross post a link to the giveaway on these forums as well as a NEW thread so people know where to get their coins meow  Cool
legendary
I would say the main reason is that there is not many services or places to spend our MEOW. If there was some gambling, or a service which is unique to MEOW, many people would want to buy some Smiley  I am not skilled in designing such a thing, so i will be willing to donate 1mil+ MEOW to whoever can create a decent place where I can gamble my meows.

We have a bounty thread on the MEOW forums, would you be ok with me posting this bounty to the MEOW forums? Very much appreciated, we need this.
You Idiots FAIL to see the POINT
I give up ill just keep dumping my millions of coins i mine and keep the price @ -5 satoshi for a very long time
Demand for this coin will never catch up with what i can supply alone

And this my friends is a prime example of Narcissistic personality disorder. I bet you spend 3 hours a day looking at yourself in the mirror.

Nah, has to be something worse. I spend said amount of time looking at MYSELF in mirror, and I am still not being a Turd Ferguson like that
If you guys manage to get this on an exchange with a JSON object that has the last trade price, for example cryptsy, I will make an android app (free to download) that will give the latest price, trade time and volume.

( SEE MY OTHER COIN APPS @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=String+Theory+Software,+Inc.)
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
I was going to sell Jeff some MEOW.
However he backed away after I said he sends first.
Anyway, the wallet address he gave me only seems to have 1m coins received in total history.
I know it's just one wallet, but the amount of transactions makes me think its his main one. Don't believe he has more than 5/6m in total.
Don't worry peeps, just stay positive and hold. Try spreading the MEOW name...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Doesnt matter.. I will be ignoring you from now on.. Good luck in your ventures.. and try not to steal anymore!

+1. This
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Not exactly a person i would take reccomendations from..

Your dec 24th Post predicted doge at..2100 satoshis.. and 5200 satoshis after that... plus your previous posts suggest that you mine with about 200 hashes..

Doesnt matter.. I will be ignoring you from now on.. Good luck in your ventures.. and try not to steal anymore!
Shitcoin is shitcoin

Wish some1 would fill my sell order @ 3 satoshi i might have to put a few million  @ 2 Sad

Jeff do you really mine or own this coin?  Something tells me you mine CAT coin or DOGE and trying to do everything you can to sabotage Kitteh Coin.  Nobody can be THAT stupid to mine Kitteh Coins and do everything he can to destroy it?  I mean you are not that dumb are you?

A profit is a profit and im buying RPC with my meows i sell

That coin has a future unlike the meow
Activity: 364
Shitcoin is shitcoin

Wish some1 would fill my sell order @ 3 satoshi i might have to put a few million  @ 2 Sad

Jeff do you really mine or own this coin?  Something tells me you mine CAT coin or DOGE and trying to do everything you can to sabotage Kitteh Coin.  Nobody can be THAT stupid to mine Kitteh Coins and do everything he can to destroy it?  I mean you are not that dumb are you?
Shitcoin is shitcoin

Pages:
Jump to: