Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 91. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bought 5M MEOW's @ 2 satoshi.  Couldn't pick up any at 1, nobody wants to sell.  I probably will try to accumulate 20-50M if I can from purchases and mining.  If anybody wants to sell me any of their MEOW's @1 satoshi please contact me, I will buy as much as you want to sell. Smiley
Good luck buying them at 1satoshi, think you wont be able to buy them for 2 after today(even now lowest sell price is back at 3  Undecided )
bought myself 3mil at 2 as well.
Activity: 182
Bought 5M MEOW's @ 2 satoshi.  Couldn't pick up any at 1, nobody wants to sell.  I probably will try to accumulate 20-50M if I can from purchases and mining.  If anybody wants to sell me any of their MEOW's @1 satoshi please contact me, I will buy as much as you want to sell. Smiley

not  from me; coin is worth way more than that
Activity: 238
I am willing to buy 25M+ MEOW for part part exchange with some CAGE or LTC/BTC.

If interested send a PM with Kitteh offered and amount wanted for them.

Thanks
Activity: 266
Great to see the rising support Smiley
Activity: 364
Activity: 266
239 Posts in 25 Topics by 175 Members
Community is growing fast !!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Definitely not many sellers willing to part with their MEOW @ 1 satoshi - this is good.  I hope the BTC market stays active long enough to last for the re-launch.  CoinedUp is quick to close up markets with low volume.  I definitely want to keep this coin trading with BTC and not LTC or DOGE

At this rate it will take some major effort to get the price up.  With so many being bought @ 1-2 satoshi there will be alot of sells pouring in once we get to 3,4,5 satoshi
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Did crypto teach you anything? Patience sometime gets rewarded, but stupidity always loses. Whose idea was it to organise a miner's sell-off on coinedump.com? Enjoy now!
Activity: 364
Nice...somebody has been buying up all the MEOW's @ 2 satoshi.   Smiley
I think it can reach back up to 10 satoshi easily.  It was trading at 10-13 Satoshi pretty consistently after market open until all the miner-dumpers got on there and drove the price down.

More?  Maybe . . . they were selling for anywhere between 35-100 Satoshi in WTS/WTB threads prior to being listed on CoinedUp
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
my 2 cents, I've mined a few mill of this coin and keep thinking about moving onto another coin but a little voice in the back of my head says keep mining...... 

I have exactly the same "problem" Tongue
It could easily hit 10 Satoshi if it made it to Cryptsy. I'm not going to big up the coin. I've only put in 0.1 BTC into it after all, plus the 500k I mined, but for the potential reward if it did payout, I'm happy to take the risk.
same here. It actually could Hit the Current doge value or a bit more if its revived and added on a proper exchange not low-volume coinedup

Not sure if it'll rise to current Doge TBH. Not enough momentum, But 10 Satoshi? Possible.
Activity: 238
my 2 cents, I've mined a few mill of this coin and keep thinking about moving onto another coin but a little voice in the back of my head says keep mining......  

At what rate are you mining and approximately how many a day?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

It could easily hit 10 Satoshi if it made it to Cryptsy. I'm not going to big up the coin. I've only put in 0.1 BTC into it after all, plus the 500k I mined, but for the potential reward if it did payout, I'm happy to take the risk.
same here. It actually could Hit the Current doge value or a bit more if its revived and added on a proper exchange not low-volume coinedup
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Hey guys! Thanks for posting up Lonestar people were getting ants in there pants without your voice of reason to calm people down. I'm at work right now but just to clarify:

This is "me" (the new lead dev) across various internet places:
dwasyluk (github) = danosphere (bitcointalk, kittehforums)
bitcoinr123 (reddit) - moderator of /r/kittehcoin it is the ONLY OFFICIAL KITTEHCOIN REDDIT. Please ignore /r/kittehcoinmeow. Also if you have reddit CSS skills or would like to join me as a mod I could use some help so PM me.

At work now but I will reply to all PMs when I get home. If you can help out in anyway PM me! To join the community hit up the http://forums.kittehcoin.info, and PM me there  Wink. Big things are coming... don't want to tip my hand too much but those cheap MEOW are a good buy. If you do buy some cheap meow, please donate! It will be used to make it even more valuable! Please make sure to donate to the official KittehCoin donation address, not the address in my sig: http://kittehcoin.info/forums/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Also checkout our bounty posts, there is a 1.5m bounty for kittehdice and 2m bounty for kittehpoker! I'll post more later tonight, thanks everybody!
All the alts are in a slump right now as BTC is rising.  As BTC makes another pullback (likely in the next day or so) we should see a rise again.

The MEOW/BTC pair should stay on CoinedUp for at least a few more days.  There is almost 1BTC of buy orders in at 1 satoshi now, it is in much better shape than TIPS, DIME and others that were removed for much lower volume.
looks like everyone looking to scoop up cheap meow now, Got myself 5mil, and placed another order for another 10mil if i can get at 1satoshi IF I can get it filled since everyone seems to be buying them now while its cheap.
Activity: 168
Something wrong with http://kitexplorer.tk, seems to be DNS resolving issue.
Block explorer still available by IP address: http://162.243.251.187/
Will try to fix.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
no new coins added on cryptsy for close to a week, suppose kitteh will be in the next batch of added coins  Roll Eyes

I doubt it. The meow/btc pair is being removed from coined up soon.

Not really seeing much of a push for the coin to be honest. Seems most people are happy to sit on what they have and hope it hits Cryptsy. Never will with that attitude.

Dont know about that..

1. Need to get logo and wallets updated.
http://kittehcoin.info/forums/index.php/topic,23.0.html

After that, we'll push..

Pages:
Jump to: