Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 92. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
All the alts are in a slump right now as BTC is rising.  As BTC makes another pullback (likely in the next day or so) we should see a rise again.

The MEOW/BTC pair should stay on CoinedUp for at least a few more days.  There is almost 1BTC of buy orders in at 1 satoshi now, it is in much better shape than TIPS, DIME and others that were removed for much lower volume.
Activity: 750
no new coins added on cryptsy for close to a week, suppose kitteh will be in the next batch of added coins  Roll Eyes

I doubt it. The meow/btc pair is being removed from coined up soon.

Not really seeing much of a push for the coin to be honest. Seems most people are happy to sit on what they have and hope it hits Cryptsy. Never will with that attitude.

I do expect the price to rise as several alts are in a slump right now and kitteh has no place to go but up (or death but I don't think the dev's will let this happen). I traded alot of my doge for kitteh so I'm willing to be patient but we really need to start seeing some of this dev work.
no new coins added on cryptsy for close to a week, suppose kitteh will be in the next batch of added coins  Roll Eyes

Not really seeing much of a push for the coin to be honest. Seems most people are happy to sit on what they have and hope it hits Cryptsy. Never will with that attitude.
Activity: 750

Not taking the chance that this will fall to a Satoshi before it hits Cryptsy. Bought in at 2 Satoshi.

If it hits before then there's no chance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Thanks for your contributions Lonestar! Looking forward to what's to come!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have 5.5 mln Kittehcoin. Moew must to the moon Cheesy
Thanks for the update, Lonestar.  Looking forward to helping out any way I can.
Activity: 238
Greetings and all to dwasyluk you will be busier....

lonestar108 - Long roads to you !

Thank You !
Activity: 182
app preview, sorry the image is so huge:

Suh
Activity: 146
We need donations so we can run giveaways and contests- please send donations to the official KittehCoin donation address, this will be on the new website soon too:
KittehCoin Donations: KTiU2iYZyykHG9EBbYZ85ygpWNReXtZbFm

If you have questions you can direct them to me, thanks! The patient will be rewarded on this coin.

100K MEOW donation sent!
Activity: 238
KittehCoin Logo Contest, FINAL POLL! http://kittehcoin.info/forums/index.php/topic,23.0.html
I'd put in 'none of the above' and 'leave it as-is' as options.. Thanks for running this though! All these initiatives are much appreciated!

Excellent suggestions! Thank you!

Anyway to make the forum use the same login as the kittehcoinpool pool ? I have to many new passwords and such as it is with Bitcoin and Altcoins.
No I will not use a manager, or anything other than paper for passwords and sites Smiley So no thank you to those suggestions.

Oh and if anyone can adjust the pool settings, it logs me off WAY to fast, set it to 24hrs or so.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
KittehCoin Logo Contest, FINAL POLL! http://kittehcoin.info/forums/index.php/topic,23.0.html
I'd put in 'none of the above' and 'leave it as-is' as options.. Thanks for running this though! All these initiatives are much appreciated!

Excellent suggestions! Thank you!
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Activity: 266
I'm selling 478k MEOW for btc, shoot me a pm with an offer.

Don't sell them but keep them Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 10
I'm selling 478k MEOW for btc, shoot me a pm with an offer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Ok I got this from a trusted source at Cryptsy, Meow will be listed there tomorrow.
there should be some sort of rule in TOS that if you make a declaration like this, and it doesn't happen, you get banned.  we'll wait and see, but cryptsy doesn't make announcements like that, in this fashion. 
Pages:
Jump to: