Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 90. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Thanks guys for don't let the kitteh die! And thanks to Dannosphere, he is doing a great job.
We are done with the 1.5M kitteh give away and we hope to be able to do another big giveaway soon.

Thanks!

Adjed
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pool is Back Up ! Now we mine....

minerd --url=stratum+tcp://kittehcoinpool.com:3333 --userpass=(yourloginname).(yourWorkername):x

Use cpuminer, it is easy to start with as long as you have above info.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Hey guys! Thanks for posting up Lonestar people were getting ants in there pants without your voice of reason to calm people down. I'm at work right now but just to clarify:

This is "me" (the new lead dev) across various internet places:
dwasyluk (github) = danosphere (bitcointalk, kittehforums)
bitcoinr123 (reddit) - moderator of /r/kittehcoin it is the ONLY OFFICIAL KITTEHCOIN REDDIT. Please ignore /r/kittehcoinmeow. Also if you have reddit CSS skills or would like to join me as a mod I could use some help so PM me.

At work now but I will reply to all PMs when I get home. If you can help out in anyway PM me! To join the community hit up the http://forums.kittehcoin.info, and PM me there  Wink. Big things are coming... don't want to tip my hand too much but those cheap MEOW are a good buy. If you do buy some cheap meow, please donate! It will be used to make it even more valuable! Please make sure to donate to the official KittehCoin donation address, not the address in my sig: http://kittehcoin.info/forums/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Also checkout our bounty posts, there is a 1.5m bounty for kittehdice and 2m bounty for kittehpoker! I'll post more later tonight, thanks everybody!

Hello there, just sent you 100K donation for doing an awesome job.  Can you give us a timeline on some of the progress the devs have been recently making?  It would help promote and keep people actively interested.  I'm sure people want to feel confident in MEOW and an occasional update on progreess would make them happy.  Smiley Awesome job btw.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
can someone push to get this listed on BTC38, chinese love meme's and would love this coin. There are some very obscure coins listed on BTC38 that are doing VERY VERY WELL>

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Nyan coins are just scams Smiley good for us we get lower difficulty for a little time  Grin

Yeah NYAN is a huge scamcoin. For real. Haha at such a low difficulty my lil CPU miners are actually making some MEOWs Smiley

i want to setup and run a KittehCoin faucet, does anyone have any scripts for the faucet that i could use. pref one that connects to the rpc and does auto payments cos i cant be manually paying people.

i want to help promote KittehCoin and this would be a good way for me to do so.

I don't know how to create one but if you set it up I'll list it on the official site for sure! Come join us on the forums at kittehcoin.info

Can someone give me some info on what happened to kittehcoinpool?
I wantee me kittehs.  Cry

Sorry I wish I had more info on that, I don't admin that (nor does lonestar)

Great! Im in

KU4APVymUmRZVAS5LZCGpo1ApJLbG6Ag9R

If it goes well ill accept my facebook twitter and youtube services with kitteh payments

That'd be fantastic! We'll be up soon Wink

Thanks again to everyone for their patience as we get this ready to really rock!
Activity: 70
Nyan coins are just scams Smiley good for us we get lower difficulty for a little time  Grin
Activity: 60
O.o

there's now TWO Nyan coins? Both premined and the number of people going to mine it has reduced our difficulty. That's just broken
Activity: 266
Has something just changed? The  difficultly has just plummeted to below 1!

everybody jumped on the NYAN
Activity: 60
Has something just changed? The  difficultly has just plummeted to below 1!
Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
i want to setup and run a KittehCoin faucet, does anyone have any scripts for the faucet that i could use. pref one that connects to the rpc and does auto payments cos i cant be manually paying people.

i want to help promote KittehCoin and this would be a good way for me to do so.

If you were one of the early miners who were awarded incorrect payouts just login to the pool at http://www.kittehcoinpool.com/ and retrieve your coins, the payouts were corrected several days ago.
I don't know what's up with it. I can't withdraw. I've sent a request a couple of days ago, nothing.
I withdrew again last night...still nothing. I then tried 2 quick withdrawals but I get the error since I've already requested. Then I just tried again twice today, it send 2 withdraw tickets, but it just seemed to get cancelled...tried again a couple of minutes ago...
Activity: 210
Looking to buy 50M+ Kitteh, part exchange for CAGE or LTC/BTC.

Send a PM if interested stating the quantity you have and the amount you want to receive.

Thanks
isnt it more easier to buy on coinedup then try to lowball people who dont want to sell for nothing?
Looking to buy 50M+ Kitteh, part exchange for CAGE or LTC/BTC.

Send a PM if interested stating the quantity you have and the amount you want to receive.

Thanks

If you were one of the early miners who were awarded incorrect payouts just login to the pool at http://www.kittehcoinpool.com/ and retrieve your coins, the payouts were corrected several days ago.

Not to worried about the coins, they are locked into blockchain data. Just want to know what is up with the pool.
Did I miss something, announcement or Huh
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
Great! Im in

KU4APVymUmRZVAS5LZCGpo1ApJLbG6Ag9R

If it goes well ill accept my facebook twitter and youtube services with kitteh payments
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Hey guys! Thanks for posting up Lonestar people were getting ants in there pants without your voice of reason to calm people down. I'm at work right now but just to clarify:

This is "me" (the new lead dev) across various internet places:
dwasyluk (github) = danosphere (bitcointalk, kittehforums)
bitcoinr123 (reddit) - moderator of /r/kittehcoin it is the ONLY OFFICIAL KITTEHCOIN REDDIT. Please ignore /r/kittehcoinmeow. Also if you have reddit CSS skills or would like to join me as a mod I could use some help so PM me.

At work now but I will reply to all PMs when I get home. If you can help out in anyway PM me! To join the community hit up the http://forums.kittehcoin.info, and PM me there  Wink. Big things are coming... don't want to tip my hand too much but those cheap MEOW are a good buy. If you do buy some cheap meow, please donate! It will be used to make it even more valuable! Please make sure to donate to the official KittehCoin donation address, not the address in my sig: http://kittehcoin.info/forums/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Also checkout our bounty posts, there is a 1.5m bounty for kittehdice and 2m bounty for kittehpoker! I'll post more later tonight, thanks everybody!

Well there you are ! Is kittehcoinpool down, it is for me here. Did I get a ban from isp or ?
Activity: 75
We need donations so we can run giveaways and contests- please send donations to the official KittehCoin donation address, this will be on the new website soon too:
KittehCoin Donations: KTiU2iYZyykHG9EBbYZ85ygpWNReXtZbFm

If you have questions you can direct them to me, thanks! The patient will be rewarded on this coin.

75K MEOW sent!
750k MEOW sent!
Pages:
Jump to: