Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 115. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Just bought 20k more minerals Cheesy
People don't even know it is standart to swing in cypto. Look all the big coins. 1 Week ago minerals was at 2.3k and jump back one day after at 3.2k
Activity: 231
Works for me too, and looks damn suave I might add.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The price is falling because of the takedown notice given to LOL and the Minerals web site being down.  This raises suspicions of a scam

Hey hey - website will go up tomorrow. Our hoster fucked up DNS - here you can see it is still up at http://5.45.121.196/
yap..works here
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
The price is falling because of the takedown notice given to LOL and the Minerals web site being down.  This raises suspicions of a scam

Hey hey - website will go up tomorrow. Our hoster fucked up DNS - here you can see it is still up at http://5.45.121.196/
Bittrex buy now!
Activity: 136
Funny that "Litecoinbest" is out. Anyone remember litecoin going to 40-45$ how much you wanna bet he wasn't complaining then, and now look at it 6-8$ that wasn't investors that was miners dumping, and dumping, and dumping - which is still going on, and who is keeping the price afloat? The tooth fairy?

I actually only ever owned a few litecoin actually...mostly BC.
The price is falling because of the takedown notice given to LOL and the Minerals web site being down.  This raises suspicions of a scam

Minerals is unaffected by the takedown notice. Also this is probably more of the fault of btc shooting up overnight - have a look.
Activity: 215
Funny that "Litecoinbest" is out. Anyone remember litecoin going to 40-45$ how much you wanna bet he wasn't complaining then, and now look at it 6-8$ that wasn't investors that was miners dumping, and dumping, and dumping - which is still going on, and who is keeping the price afloat? The tooth fairy?
I always sell around 35-39, and buy at 26-28.

*sigh* you guys are scalping this coin into oblivion. The chart is looking all to familiar...I am out Sad

I'm in, but I understand... watching us gain ground only for another sell order to drop the price is demoralizing.

Would much prefer new buyers to buy in rather an investor/believer to play the margins. That said, if it wasn't someone, it would be someone else.
I guess no ones happy when someone else plays with their toys  Wink

Fortunately for this coin it's in the investor stage. Nobody is going to invest in something during development that isn't an investor. And as much as it might sadden people all coins go through pump and dump phases, and not just coins but anything that is traded as a commodity. But don't let it overwhelm you, a lower buying point WILL bring in new investors. They look for high volume and low trading prices. Not everyone is a margin trader. Most traders want a product to succeed. There is no reward without risk. How else would you even gauge reward without realizing risk.

All is the same in life, it's the good and the bad. Granted they are relative but one without the other is pointless, and without the realization are meaningless. If that makes sense.

Everyone wants a trip to the moon, but nobody wants to build the rocket or pay for it. But you're just negative if you bring up information in the face of emotions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

*sigh* you guys are scalping this coin into oblivion. The chart is looking all to familiar...I am out Sad

I'm in, but I understand... watching us gain ground only for another sell order to drop the price is demoralizing.

Would much prefer new buyers to buy in rather an investor/believer to play the margins. That said, if it wasn't someone, it would be someone else.
I guess no ones happy when someone else plays with their toys  Wink
Activity: 168
I feel like shit with these prices.... dozens of coins got pumped since I invested in this @7k.... and I'm still sticked to it.....I am really cursed..... lost all my life savings...

Dude, why did you invest all your life savings? and I though you had something like 1.5 or 2 BTC?
Since I thought it would go at least to 10k then but it dropped over the bloody weekend... And yeah, I know it may seem funny to some but 2 btc's are my life savings. People from where I come from are considered rich with that amount of "money"....

I feel like shit with these prices.... dozens of coins got pumped since I invested in this @7k.... and I'm still sticked to it.....I am really cursed..... lost all my life savings...

AHAHHAAH holy shit, who puts their life savings on a coin, but srsly dude, worst thing u can do is panic sell at a loss, just hold ur position, if devs continue the good work you might break even + some.
Not a good thing to laugh about but I get your point and I hope so... It's a bad thing because I have a deadline...

Man I really sorry about this and I would love to help you. How much did you lost?  Devs will probably punch me for this suggestion, but tell me - if there anything you can do for the project? Web-design, coding, landing pages - anything? I can not promice anything since its not my call, but at least I`ll try to arrange bounty for you man.
Well.... I lost about 1.3 BTC, know it's not much to some but for me it is and I hope you guys will understand... Unfortunately I don't have coding skills but I can help promoting Minerals on every place I go. (I already did on Twitter and I keep doing so but I'm just a small fish) It would be the best If I had a lots of money.. That would make a fine promotion around... I know some gamers but they are not involved in SC II but in Counter Strike:GO and Diablo, Dota etc... :/ ... I wish I could do much more because the situation is really hopeless for me....

Does everybody have troubles with http://minerals.pro ?
Works fine for me. And I am unable to detect any probles on our side. Maybe some DNS issues or cloudflare gets beaten harder then they can handle right now

Would love to hear what you are seing when you try to open http://minerals.pro
Also add your location

Thanks
It opens just fine in Southern Europe...
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
I think you should change the hosting then... We for sure do not want this to repeat during some betting session, do we?

Why is this cloudfared ? I eben do not like this there is only Problems with them Smiley
Activity: 136

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think you should change the hosting then... We for sure do not want this to repeat during some betting session, do we?
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
DNS changes maybe?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Works fine for me. And I am unable to detect any probles on our side. Maybe some DNS issues or cloudflare gets beaten harder then they can handle right now

Also add your location

Thanks

Site is not available in the Netherlands
Same from Argentina

And Same from gemany. There is no DNs record!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Also add your location

Thanks

Site is not available in the Netherlands
Same from Argentina
CraigsCoin Developer
Good news everyone
1. First thanks for updating on the site status
2. We confirm that it it was our hoster issue, we expect site went back up soon

Jump to: