Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 118. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com

Just to be clear - Minerals never received any threats. The picture you quoting is from other e-sports coin thread. We decided to take out screenshots of SCII and elements of design that we took from the game just to play safe.

Quick response and action from the devs. Even if Blizzard Entertainment decides to issue a takedown notice, can they really do anything? It's a decentralized currency system, they can't do anything to officially take it down! Now that all ties to SC2 franchise are removed there is almost no chance Minerals would suffer the same consequences as LOL.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
looks like a lot of ppl losing faith here whats going on?! thread posts are getting thin... I'm still holding and love the devs hard work... these prices though wtf...wheres the buy support... 

Can't see why would ppl loose their faith tbh. So far we stood up to every promise and delivered working betting service plus lot more features under development. Anyone can go ahead and test our Stream betting and see pretty big players supporting our project outside of BTC. I receive positive feedback from this community and SC2 players on the daily basis. Suggestions are being sent very often and, what is most important we still have $$ to pay coders and hired staff. Devs have not sold single MIN so far and I'm doong giveaways like a madman. If you want MIN to gain popularity - speak to your friends about us, speak with people on twitch.tv, send tips and help others to fond their way to Minerals.

Nobody's losing faith, this thread is the only one that i check in on every few hours. Its great, this whole community here is beaming with excitement about the future. Hell, I even went and bought Wings of Liberty AND Heart of the Swarm. I've been practicing like mad but am getting absolutely smashed. Seems the matchmaking is not really balanced at the lower levels lol.

Stick to your guns and keep delivering. A true alt coin will be in it for the long run and the strong will stay. Besides, if it was easy everyone would be doing it...

Hah I know what you feel now. Being pwned all the time. If you simply learn to aboid clicking in ordedr to build structures - you will start winning alot of games very fast. And also if you want to lower matchmaking rating simply start and quit 10 games in a row - that what I did back in 2011 to feel myself like a god for a few games at least. Heh... good old times.
CraigsCoin Developer
Dear LOL supporters and investors,

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.

lol

You think Blizzard don't care...?   It's just a matter of time.....

I think first of all we should not jump to conclusions and stay calm. If we think with clear mind steps we need to take will become pretty obvious:

1. Update wallet and remove all SCII graphics we used in design
2. Remove SCII screenshots

What else we did used in Minersls? Oh... theres nothing else...
Minerals have custom logo and our betting sites does not use anything that is copyright protected.

But to make you all sure I think it will be wise if I compose official letter and actually ask Blizzard if they will oppose Minerals.

LoL shouldn`t abused LoL graphics all that much. We have this flaw as well and we will take actions before, not after things fuck up.

Yeah, just remove all graphics from Starcraft and we're good, but dev told us in the beggining that he would do it. I think this is the right time now Wink

Meh just a legal threat with no real ground to stand on...
coin is distributed anyway simple register new account with VPN and "publicly change DEVS"....
whola problem solved.... simple ignore it...
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT REPLY TO THEM IN WRITING THAT WILL BE CONSIDERED CONSENT TO THERE DEMANDS.
They have no real ground to stand on and there demands are simply that just demands you must consent to them.

Just to be clear - Minerals never received any threats. The picture you quoting is from other e-sports coin thread. We decided to take out screenshots of SCII and elements of design that we took from the game just to play safe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Dear LOL supporters and investors,

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.

lol

You think Blizzard don't care...?   It's just a matter of time.....

I think first of all we should not jump to conclusions and stay calm. If we think with clear mind steps we need to take will become pretty obvious:

1. Update wallet and remove all SCII graphics we used in design
2. Remove SCII screenshots

What else we did used in Minersls? Oh... theres nothing else...
Minerals have custom logo and our betting sites does not use anything that is copyright protected.

But to make you all sure I think it will be wise if I compose official letter and actually ask Blizzard if they will oppose Minerals.

LoL shouldn`t abused LoL graphics all that much. We have this flaw as well and we will take actions before, not after things fuck up.

Yeah, just remove all graphics from Starcraft and we're good, but dev told us in the beggining that he would do it. I think this is the right time now Wink

Meh just a legal threat with no real ground to stand on...
coin is distributed anyway simple register new account with VPN and "publicly change DEVS"....
whola problem solved.... simple ignore it...
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT REPLY TO THEM IN WRITING THAT WILL BE CONSIDERED CONSENT TO THERE DEMANDS.
They have no real ground to stand on and there demands are simply that just demands you must consent to them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
looks like a lot of ppl losing faith here whats going on?! thread posts are getting thin... I'm still holding and love the devs hard work... these prices though wtf...wheres the buy support... 

Can't see why would ppl loose their faith tbh. So far we stood up to every promise and delivered working betting service plus lot more features under development. Anyone can go ahead and test our Stream betting and see pretty big players supporting our project outside of BTC. I receive positive feedback from this community and SC2 players on the daily basis. Suggestions are being sent very often and, what is most important we still have $$ to pay coders and hired staff. Devs have not sold single MIN so far and I'm doong giveaways like a madman. If you want MIN to gain popularity - speak to your friends about us, speak with people on twitch.tv, send tips and help others to fond their way to Minerals.

Nobody's losing faith, this thread is the only one that i check in on every few hours. Its great, this whole community here is beaming with excitement about the future. Hell, I even went and bought Wings of Liberty AND Heart of the Swarm. I've been practicing like mad but am getting absolutely smashed. Seems the matchmaking is not really balanced at the lower levels lol.

Stick to your guns and keep delivering. A true alt coin will be in it for the long run and the strong will stay. Besides, if it was easy everyone would be doing it...
Activity: 389

I don't think people are loosing faith. Price went as low as 2.3k 5 days ago and then back up to almost 4k. It's just market movement. We can see everywhere people holding MIN, I know I am.
CraigsCoin Developer

Activity: 378

take advantage of low prices I just have added to my min stash. people who dumped will be kicking themselves in a couple of weeks  Grin
Activity: 966
CraigsCoin Developer
when dota2 bet system launch? It's a popular game.

Can`t promise the launch tomorrow, alot of work must be done first.

I`d say mid-August.

wow, long term project, thanks for your reply and hard work on MIN

Hehe - we finally arrived in the era where 30 days being considered as "long-term"

cmon, 30days in crypto its like 10 years in real world)

I know. And on the serious note I kinda like it. Never been in the environment that applies that much of a constant pressure, and constant pressure is stimulates us in a very positive way. Also with tight deadlines we save fortune on the coders salary. So it's fine.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

I`d say mid-August.

Hehe - we finally arrived in the era where 30 days being considered as "long-term"

I heard Goku train himself in a crypto capsule! (WHAT?!?!??!?!!?) Shocked
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

I`d say mid-August.

CraigsCoin Developer

I`d say mid-August.

Activity: 150

I`d say mid-August.

CraigsCoin Developer

I`d say mid-August.
CraigsCoin Developer
i think the focus should be on making it as easy as possible to use minerals in pcgames
it would be very cool if there would be an sc2 map which works with the wallet so you can challenge someone and after the game the winner gets the coins

Sorry to say it but it is unfortunatly - impossible. You can`t do a map that have a connection to anything other than a single file on you PC. And that file is easily hackacble.
Activity: 168
This price is outrageous... 13 days until the end of July.... Oh dear...I simply don't want to sell all I got now and jump into another coin...
Activity: 150
Activity: 966
they are already working on dota2 if I'm not mistaken , devs are golden as usual ,this coin just keeps getting better and better and their always working on more and more, great work!
Activity: 136

Script of MIN team.

DOES THE BIG COLOR TEXT MAKE IT MORE SCARY AND BELIEVABLE? Roll Eyes

And are you trying to say the algo is the min dev team pushing the value of their own coin down? Cause that makes sense?
Jump to: