Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 117. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I feel like shit with these prices.... dozens of coins got pumped since I invested in this @7k.... and I'm still sticked to it.....I am really cursed..... lost all my life savings...

AHAHHAAH holy shit, who puts their life savings on a coin, but srsly dude, worst thing u can do is panic sell at a loss, just hold ur position, if devs continue the good work you might break even + some.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I feel like shit with these prices.... dozens of coins got pumped since I invested in this @7k.... and I'm still sticked to it.....I am really cursed..... lost all my life savings...

Dude, why did you invest all your life savings? and I though you had something like 1.5 or 2 BTC?
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
if some of you want some starcraft coaching from bronze to gold; i'm available for 0.05btc for a 3 hours session Grin

Learn this build order, after you will learn to execute perfectly you`ll be gold in no time:

9 overlord
14 spawning pool
14 extractor
16 queen
16 overlord
18 roach den
18 overlord
inject ur hatchery as soon as queen is out. your roach den should be about 15-25% done by the time ur queen is out. build ur 7 roaches at 20/34 food which will put u at 34/34. Then save and go straight to the expansion while your roaches are putting pressure on ur opponent. It helps to take ur drones off gas at this point, unless you want to keep producing roaches, if your first 7 didn't do the job, or you need to retreat.

Also you need to learn all keyboard shortcuts and use them, have your Hatch assigned to button, have your queen asigned to a button and do not miss single inject/overlord. Also don`t dorget to scout asap.

Damn Zergs lol
Activity: 168
Activity: 98
CraigsCoin Developer
if some of you want some starcraft coaching from bronze to gold; i'm available for 0.05btc for a 3 hours session Grin

Learn this build order, after you will learn to execute perfectly you`ll be gold in no time:

9 overlord
14 spawning pool
14 extractor
16 queen
16 overlord
18 roach den
18 overlord
inject ur hatchery as soon as queen is out. your roach den should be about 15-25% done by the time ur queen is out. build ur 7 roaches at 20/34 food which will put u at 34/34. Then save and go straight to the expansion while your roaches are putting pressure on ur opponent. It helps to take ur drones off gas at this point, unless you want to keep producing roaches, if your first 7 didn't do the job, or you need to retreat.

Also you need to learn all keyboard shortcuts and use them, have your Hatch assigned to button, have your queen asigned to a button and do not miss single inject/overlord. Also don`t dorget to scout asap.
CraigsCoin Developer
Guys does www.minerals.pro working for you right now?

Not working for me... 2 devices, 4 browsers Sad

Fuck. I`ll notify webmasters and admins. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
if you look wider, it's steady fall not growth.

can't fall much more, unless someone is selling at loss to jump on keycoin/apex train, which is the only reason
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
if you look wider, it's steady fall not growth.
legendary
One thing I don't understand, Minerals has one of the best projects ever seen by the cryptocommunity, but still with a very small price.

There are many shit clones that worth more Cry

those shitclone are manipulated heavily, here there isn't manipulation(not a strong one at least) that's why

if minerals are "great" coin, i can sell you 9500 on 3036 (buy on 3035 last time). And you will be rich !!!! Lets do it !!!!

already bought a shitload, tnx anyway
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
One thing I don't understand, Minerals has one of the best projects ever seen by the cryptocommunity, but still with a very small price.

those shitclone are manipulated heavily, here there isn't manipulation(not a strong one at least) that's why

if minerals are "great" coin, i can sell you 9500 on 3036 (buy on 3035 last time). And you will be rich !!!! Lets do it !!!!

Thank you, but I can buy on BitTrex at 2600 Cheesy

Thank you dumpers.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Not working for me... 2 devices, 4 browsers Sad
Activity: 224
here for a while
CraigsCoin Developer
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

Activity: 389

Just to be clear - Minerals never received any threats. The picture you quoting is from other e-sports coin thread. We decided to take out screenshots of SCII and elements of design that we took from the game just to play safe.

Quick response and action from the devs. Even if Blizzard Entertainment decides to issue a takedown notice, can they really do anything? It's a decentralized currency system, they can't do anything to officially take it down! Now that all ties to SC2 franchise are removed there is almost no chance Minerals would suffer the same consequences as LOL.

I was saving this argument just in case something go wrong but since you mentioned - Blizz really cant  do anything to kill the coin. They ofc can write abuse letters to the hosting but we host services somwhere safe and ready to move to other hosting the very instant something go wrong Smiley Currently we feel rock-solid against this.

Solid team, solid service.

Now back to learning StarCraft keyboard shortcuts....

hehe Wink Hope you will be ready for the tournament !!
Activity: 252

Just to be clear - Minerals never received any threats. The picture you quoting is from other e-sports coin thread. We decided to take out screenshots of SCII and elements of design that we took from the game just to play safe.

Quick response and action from the devs. Even if Blizzard Entertainment decides to issue a takedown notice, can they really do anything? It's a decentralized currency system, they can't do anything to officially take it down! Now that all ties to SC2 franchise are removed there is almost no chance Minerals would suffer the same consequences as LOL.

I was saving this argument just in case something go wrong but since you mentioned - Blizz really cant  do anything to kill the coin. They ofc can write abuse letters to the hosting but we host services somwhere safe and ready to move to other hosting the very instant something go wrong Smiley Currently we feel rock-solid against this.

Solid team, solid service.

Now back to learning StarCraft keyboard shortcuts....
CraigsCoin Developer

Jump to: