Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 119. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
i think the focus should be on making it as easy as possible to use minerals in pcgames
it would be very cool if there would be an sc2 map which works with the wallet so you can challenge someone and after the game the winner gets the coins

If they are serious.. Don't focus on SC games only..

Dev team said earlier they will start with these and move into other games as well, so I think the objective is to be universal. You just have to start somewhere.

Counter-strike. That would be a hoot at lans.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
i think the focus should be on making it as easy as possible to use minerals in pcgames
it would be very cool if there would be an sc2 map which works with the wallet so you can challenge someone and after the game the winner gets the coins

Dev team said earlier they will start with these and move into other games as well, so I think the objective is to be universal. You just have to start somewhere.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell why is the volume of Min so low on the exchanges lately ? Compared to stupid URO etc....

I feel like the coin is being "penned in" - large buy orders at 3000, large sell orders at 3500 (bittrex) and we are just getting batted inbetween  Sad
Look at this:

https://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/1360x718q90/661/33574a.jpg

!!!!!!!!  Huh Huh

I said for weeks...bittrex was a mistake. The shenanigans have been going on there since day one. I suspect same group of folks who didn't like the mining cap. They do not want to see this coin grow in value. Also just plan algo bots manipulating price as well I suspect.

Script of MIN team.
Activity: 350
Shit just a few minutes ago got real. You might want to stay around 23k just in case.

volume went up altogether about 25-30%. Hopefully that will attract more buyers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
We are in a classic accumulation period in MIN's graph.  Just wait the increased volume when the price drops shows there are many buyers looking for a good entry.  Once we start spiking they will all jump in before its too late  Grin

Uhh yeah. I see a pump incoming.
where is it?!?!?!?!  Tongue

Bittrex. Just look at the volume building.
if we do down support, there will be only 4 BTC before 10sat per min, something is happening... wonder if somebody have priviliged information...

There I put down the last of my btc, which isn't much now. Considering how much I got earlier.

I put my 2BTC at 2.50k all I got
We are in a classic accumulation period in MIN's graph.  Just wait the increased volume when the price drops shows there are many buyers looking for a good entry.  Once we start spiking they will all jump in before its too late  Grin

if we do down support, there will be only 4 BTC before 10sat per min, something is happening... wonder if somebody have priviliged information...

There I put down the last of my btc, which isn't much now. Considering how much I got earlier.

someone is eating the wall... we need to put more support

Activity: 334
Hope you guys are watching this, a lot of btc just showed up in the buys - about 3-5. So if whoever would like to dump again I would appreciate it. Smiley
Anyone here speak Korean? Don't they go bananas over their Starcraft tournaments? I remember with original they did anyhow. I do understand II hasn't been as widely "accepted". Shouldn't we be targeting them for the betting? That is where the paypal to min comes in?

I was thinking that earlier.

Whats the legal crypto-situation in korea right now?

As far as I know there isn't anything about it. I actually don't know anything about korea other than starcraft is on tv there. lol
Anyone here speak Korean? Don't they go bananas over their Starcraft tournaments? I remember with original they did anyhow. I do understand II hasn't been as widely "accepted". Shouldn't we be targeting them for the betting? That is where the paypal to min comes in?

I was thinking that earlier.
Activity: 136
Wow, lol wow. Set your buys lower lol. I'm almost past the 9k mark going to stakem!

On the flip side this is bringing up the volume.
Whoever just dumped that thanks. Infact you might of incidentally caused a rally. More incoming set your buys low 2650-2700 - I hate to say it, but you might get crushed.
Someone plays around with about milion mins.
not millions... but 300k or something like I said before... 10BTC, at least we have some more volume now.
Jump to: