Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 88. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How to mine alone?
Step by step
Thank you

You can use these steps:

1. Start the console: ./webchaind console or (webchaind.exe for windows)
2. Get your balance (on console): web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance(webchain.coinbase), "ether")
3. Start mining (on console): miner.start()
4. Get your balance again to confirm you are mining: web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance(webchain.coinbase), "ether")
Activity: 37
How to mine alone?
Step by step
Thank you

you say: "where CPU mining is highly profitable (when compared to GPu mining) and ASIC miners are not allowed."

As it is highly profitable if it mines little with cpu, with gpu gained a lot.

The difference between GPU and CPU mining on Webchain is much smaller than on other coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Yes, GPU mining indeed gives some advantages, but our goal is to make that difference as small as possible.
Do we need Ethereum address to start the mining as described in the example given on the help page?

Hello! You don't need ethereum address here. You have to create webchain address. Run "webchaind" and follow these instructions https://github.com/webchain-network/webchaind#create-or-manage-accounts to setup the miner.
Activity: 37
Just imagine this scenario: somebody running (trotting) and using a wearable like this: kaaproject.org/wearables/ and using it as a device for mining, can I use it for webmining?

It isn't that hard to imagine! Webchain adds a new revolutionary way to mine in a egalitarian ecosystem where CPU mining is highly profitable (when compared to GPu mining) and ASIC miners are not allowed.

It's not part of the future, it's already happening.

you say: "where CPU mining is highly profitable (when compared to GPu mining) and ASIC miners are not allowed."

As it is highly profitable if it mines little with cpu, with gpu gained a lot.

Activity: 3
Another question, I got a friend to start mining too and we want to try sending coin to each other. Can I do it from console? or do we have to wait for the GUI wallet?
Just imagine this scenario: somebody running (trotting) and using a wearable like this: kaaproject.org/wearables/ and using it as a device for mining, can I use it for webmining?

It isn't that hard to imagine! Webchain adds a new revolutionary way to mine in a egalitarian ecosystem where CPU mining is highly profitable (when compared to GPu mining) and ASIC miners are not allowed.

It's not part of the future, it's already happening.
Combining ipfs brand new concept, a period of time in the future will have a great influence on block chain, the future is belong to the age of network cloud, big data applications will become popular, block chain can solve the problem of security, is a promising application.

Thanks for your comment! Webchain team is working hard to help build that future (which is not so far Wink)
I started mining, it's been easy although my pc is slow so I only have little less than 5 web as pending balance. My question is because it says "Credited coins awaiting payout"

Hello! As you can see on https://pool.webchain.network, there's a comment saying that the minimum payout is 5 WEB and that payouts run every 10 minutes. Keep it in mind!  Wink

Yes, thanks. I realised that yesterday after passing the 5 WEB threshold.  Cool
Activity: 53
anyone please help me how to run this webchain-miner in linux

1. You should go to the webchain-miner dir (where you unpacked it)
2. In config.json of this file there is string "user" : "" . You should put there in field "" you wallet number created by webchaind with "0x" at the beginning of wallet number
3. Run webchain-miner by typing in linux shell (at webchain-miner dir):
./webchain-miner

Thank you  Smiley
I started mining, it's been easy although my pc is slow so I only have little less than 5 web as pending balance. My question is because it says "Credited coins awaiting payout"

Hello! As you can see on https://pool.webchain.network, there's a comment saying that the minimum payout is 5 WEB and that payouts run every 10 minutes. Keep it in mind!  Wink
Pretty nice way to show the pool statistics. Well done! Although there are some parameters that are not easy to understand by newbies. Do you plan on adding those definitions somewhere?

Thanks

Hello, thanks for your comment. Yes,we'll be releasing new resources to guide users. You can always ask for help here if you have any doubts.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Combining ipfs brand new concept, a period of time in the future will have a great influence on block chain, the future is belong to the age of network cloud, big data applications will become popular, block chain can solve the problem of security, is a promising application.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Is it mineable with cryptonight GPU miner?
Activity: 22
Huge pages not work in miner in Windows 7.
I did all like in this tutorial: https://getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/mine-to-pool.html (in the bottom)
But when I start miner I get a message:  HUGE PAGES:   unavailable, disabled
Why???

You can try to run webchain-miner.exe as administrator to see available huge pages
It's a nice project. Just to launch "webchaind" to provide a node?

Yes, launch webchaind to provide node and this binary is also a wallet (two-in-one)
anyone please help me how to run this webchain-miner in linux

1. You should go to the webchain-miner dir (where you unpacked it)
2. In config.json of this file there is string "user" : "" . You should put there in field "" you wallet number created by webchaind with "0x" at the beginning of wallet number
3. Run webchain-miner by typing in linux shell (at webchain-miner dir):
./webchain-miner
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Twitter:@takanashi_free
It's a nice project. Just to launch "webchaind" to provide a node?
Pages:
Jump to: