Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 89. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I want to check my password.
What should I do in order to wallet ask me for the password?

You have to memorize your passphrase. Also, you can change your password following these steps:
1.  Linux
    ./webchaind account update YOURWALLET NUMBER
    Windows
    webchaind.exe account update YOURWALLET NUMBER
2. You will be prompted with unlocking account. Input your actual passphrase.
3. You will be prompted with a new passphrase twice. please remember/save it
I don't want to change my passphrase. I just want to test it. How to do that?

anyone please help me how to run this webchain-miner in linux
Activity: 196
Hello, set up everything and is my second time mining. The instructions to create the wallet easy. Well done webchain.

Thanks for choosing us to host your new mining experiencie. Let us know if you have any doubts.
The idea behind Webchain is pretty great in my opinion, making the blockchain more decentralized.
ASIC has been the enemy of decentralization for decades, and more people are focusing purely on the profitability of mining, instead of securing the network.
We need fully decentralized blockchain and low power consumption transactions verification method.

We appreciate your comment. Thanks. We believe in securing the network at the same time that we introduced a profitable solution for users.
Activity: 1
Hello, set up everything and is my second time mining. The instructions to create the wallet easy. Well done webchain.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1

when you are in console:

personal.unlockAccount("ADDRESS")

(including 0x)
I am getting error while trying to mine on pool

[pool.webchain.network:3333] error: "Invalid login", code: -1

If you have added your wallet number to the json file, make sure you added the 0x prefix. For example:

If your address is 52a8029355231d78099667a95d5875fab0d4fc4d, you will have to write it like this on the file:

0x52a8029355231d78099667a95d5875fab0d4fc4d
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

You have to memorize your passphrase. Also, you can change your password following these steps:
1.  Linux
    Windows
I don't want to change my passphrase. I just want to test it. How to do that?
Activity: 11

1.  Linux
    Windows
Huge pages not work in miner in Windows 7.
I did all like in this tutorial: https://getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/mine-to-pool.html (in the bottom)
But when I start miner I get a message:  HUGE PAGES:   unavailable, disabled
Why???
Hhmmm so I can set up my own mining pool based on what you have on the github repo, that's pretty helpful because your pool has pretty nice stats.

I see you recommend Ubuntu 16.04... why not other distribution?

Hi! Good question. First, because it's probably the most well-know linux distribution, also because it counts on a big community supporting new pojects and able to help you out with doubts.

Thxs, another thing do you know if a 512 ram server would be enough to run this pool? at least to start what's the minimum?

You don't actually need much RAM, beyond that needed to run your OS. What matters is the size of CPU cache L3. Our minining software uses 2 MB of cache. Please refer to https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-miner#cpu-mining-performance for more details.
Congratulations! I want to follow this project. Pretty organized team.

Thanks! Use our social media or discussion channels to be up-to-date.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
The idea behind Webchain is pretty great in my opinion, making the blockchain more decentralized.
ASIC has been the enemy of decentralization for decades, and more people are focusing purely on the profitability of mining, instead of securing the network.
We need fully decentralized blockchain and low power consumption transactions verification method.
Hhmmm so I can set up my own mining pool based on what you have on the github repo, that's pretty helpful because your pool has pretty nice stats.

I see you recommend Ubuntu 16.04... why not other distribution?

Hi! Good question. First, because it's probably the most well-know linux distribution, also because it counts on a big community supporting new pojects and able to help you out with doubts.
When using webchain pool, is there a way to set a username to identify miners in the config of the mining software ?

Hi! Yes, when you edit the json file, you add your wallet address number as your username, through which you can be identified.
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
When using webchain pool, is there a way to set a username to identify miners in the config of the mining software ?
Activity: 13
can you provide some nodes? i can`t sync it
everyone who runs webchaind becomes a node. A webchaind provides nodes automatically, it works using p2p. Consider that during your first connection, webchaind needs at least one IP to connect and get the list of peers from it. That's why we have to servers hardcoded.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
My antivirus swears on the Windows client that it is infected with a virus Malware-gen, is this a false positive?

Yes, it is false positive. AVs usually warn about every cryptocurrency miner.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
My antivirus swears on the Windows client that it is infected with a virus Malware-gen, is this a false positive?
Activity: 88
This project has many new progressive ideas and solutions in the field of communication and technology. I am very interested in this project, because this project really allows you to invest. Do not miss your chance to join in !! Immediately join before it's too late.
Hello, rapi. We are pleased to hear such words from you. Keep it up and stay tuned for upcoming updates  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: