Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 21. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi, guys. How is your day and what is new about NextON? I am, personaly, wait for road map. Devs, is it possible to make it faster?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.

they have already listed masternodes on some exchanges, as I know
Really? Could you provide the list? It would be desirable to look whether there are some popular exchanges.

As I know developers are planning listing on the CryptoBridge. But there are one or few bad exchanges that listed NextON at their own will.

Heard about that bridge and these self-proclaimed developers. U guys will lol hard when I unveil the core and high pillars of truth revolving around this so-called coin. Guys who u know as leading coders are not humans, in every sense of the word. They signed the agreement with supernatural forces to get infinite funding from other planes in exchange for allowance given to those forces to perform an action on their bodies.
Well, you made me laugh. Especially funny sounds about coders are not humans and agreement with supernatural forces.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.

Really? Could you provide the list? It would be desirable to look whether there are some popular exchanges.

As I know developers are planning listing on the CryptoBridge. But there are one or few bad exchanges that listed NextON at their own will.

Heard about that bridge and these self-proclaimed developers. U guys will lol hard when I unveil the core and high pillars of truth revolving around this so-called coin. Guys who u know as leading coders are not humans, in every sense of the word. They signed the agreement with supernatural forces to get infinite funding from other planes in exchange for allowance given to those forces to perform an action on their bodies.
After end of pre-ico of a round how many still stages of sales is planned?

To find out about the terms of ICO, you can look at terms of the bounty campaign. Usually they are the same.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
After end of pre-ico of a round how many still stages of sales is planned?
Guys!!!
Until the end of the first round of Pre-Sale left less than 2 days.
Hurry up to buy nodes on the best price!

As far as will the price grow after the termination Pre-sale? Whether really it is worth it?

If you want to buy large amount, then it's better to buy during PRE-ICO, or at least ICO.
Guys!!!

As far as will the price grow after the termination Pre-sale? Whether really it is worth it?
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Guys!!!

It is great project, I want follow you and became investor of NextOn. How can I do it?

Ask managers or join discord dialog. To become an investment, you must buy the nodes. Until the end of the first stage left a couple of days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It is great project, I want follow you and became investor of NextOn. How can I do it?

You can ask for it in telegram or discord. I don't represent the project

Use the discord. Admin is always there. You can also view the information by category.

It would be great if the admins appeared a little more often here. I do not know about you, but I'm more used to it.

You can ask for it in telegram or discord. I don't represent the project

Use the discord. Admin is always there. You can also view the information by category.

Only one exchange is officially announced - CryptoBridge. There was post about this few days ago. NextON are waiting reply from Sherlock Holmes about the list dates.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Hello all.
I keep in this business and trust  it should be smash. Impeccable results, riveting website.
Besides the website in the project there are a lot more components which need to be studied before doing the conclusion.

This is true, but you will agree that the first impression about the project may depends on the visual design of the website.
Hello all.
I keep in this business and trust  it should be smash. Impeccable results, riveting website.
Besides the website in the project there are a lot more components which need to be studied before doing the conclusion.
Don't you think that you should firstly create Road Map and then start your sale?
I agree, it will be more pleasant to users to invest in the ready project with the ideas, than in unfinished crude.

I think this is an acceptable situation, where the main thing is quickly start. I have seen a lot of projects with a very detailed roadmap, but the start is delayed for a year.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Don't you think that you should firstly create Road Map and then start your sale?
I agree, it will be more pleasant to users to invest in the ready project with the ideas, than in unfinished crude.
Crypto Bridge is the only exchange where you want to be listed?
While we are considering only this exchange, in the future, listing will be on others.

The road map is already there. Many complain that this is not definite, we need exact dates.
We are working on this, we'll write the dates a little later.

It will be very good. Especially, if all work will be completed on time. Now it is difficult to do.

Yes, that's also my concern. Most of the details are not there yet. Hopefully it will not take any longer for it to be completed so that for us it will be easier for us to start and make  a longer time to understand it us well.

The main thing is that the planning of the road map does not delay the development of the project. Or, on the contrary, development can outstrip the plan and it will have to be adjusted.
Pages:
Jump to: