Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 20. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.
There was a lot of information of exchange where it planned to add coin. It is CryptoBridge. Nexton will be added in this month.
The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.
Join community of NextOn in discord. There are all news there. And it is easier to communicate.
I think you promote nexton discord chanel more than  official manegers of Nexton.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
As I see, not one I wait for RoadMap for acquaintance. The developer, I think it is worth employing in the project of skilled people who could help to cope with it in short terms.

As I see, developers are clever guys and very quickly oriente in the situation. And they listen to our wishes. So everything will be fine.
It is difficult to predict something for certain before while the project isn't started. However, it would be desirable to trust in the best.

Yes you are right. It's better not to make predictions, but we all like to do it. Today, Nexton reported excellent news, so we can dream about the success development of the project.
We will look as far as the project will be demanded after start and whether he will be used on a large scale. So far we can only think of this and we don't know for certain.
I think that agresive advertising is needed for big popularity and large scale. People must to know about this useful tool.
The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.
Join community of NextOn in discord. There are all news there. And it is easier to communicate.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
As I see, not one I wait for RoadMap for acquaintance. The developer, I think it is worth employing in the project of skilled people who could help to cope with it in short terms.

As I see, developers are clever guys and very quickly oriente in the situation. And they listen to our wishes. So everything will be fine.
It is difficult to predict something for certain before while the project isn't started. However, it would be desirable to trust in the best.

Yes you are right. It's better not to make predictions, but we all like to do it. Today, Nexton reported excellent news, so we can dream about the success development of the project.
We will look as far as the project will be demanded after start and whether he will be used on a large scale. So far we can only think of this and we don't know for certain.
Activity: 180
Merit: 28
I see that Nexton project has great possibilities. I've been on their discord for some time and everything is going great. I'm glad I found this coin. I will certainly invest in it!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I still do not understand where to buy your tokens.  Undecided
You can buy in discord
Speaking in more detail, you need to come into official discord the channel of the project and to write to the administrator then you agree about the transaction.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Nice project dev. I look forward for a strong use case for this project. Certainly you guys are wonderful and hardworking towards bringing this project to reality. a technological project based on blockchain with big dreams, its good . I look forward to the future development. I would like to read more and i will, if i found it a good project,Will join with you    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 80
Merit: 11
You can buy in discord

In what quantities do you want to buy masternodes for NextON? I will have to invest a lot.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Until the end of the first round of Pre-Sale left less than 12 hours.
Hurry up to buy nodes on the best price!

I hope that everyone will manage to get for themselves masternode at the tasty price as further it will increase.
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
Until the end of the first round of Pre-Sale left less than 12 hours.
Hurry up to buy nodes on the best price!

Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hello.
Almost all discussions are on discord.
You can ask there.
Or write all questions here, and we will ask
Activity: 364
It would be great if the admins appeared a little more often here. I do not know about you, but I'm more used to it.

I also like when the team answers the questions here on the btt Wink
Your professional profile on the blockchain
The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.

they have already listed masternodes on some exchanges, as I know
Really? Could you provide the list? It would be desirable to look whether there are some popular exchanges.

As I know developers are planning listing on the CryptoBridge. But there are one or few bad exchanges that listed NextON at their own will.

yes, I also learned the following information. and she tells me that this project is moving in the right direction.

Pages:
Jump to: