Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 274. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
UPDATE #2: 2/6/2014

Windows GUI status:

I am trying some different versions of Boost.

Mac GUI status:

BTCtalk forum user maxpower has agreed to provide a workable Mac wallet when the time comes. I will be providing him source code shortly.

The plan for release:

Once I have either the ability to make my own wallet or have solid resources confirmed for building the wallets, I will adjust the stating block for the Kimoto Gravity Well and release the new source to github. Right now, the starting block is 27,000 which will take too long. We'll probably give a three day "heads up" and calculate the appropriate starting block then.

The blockchain should not fork as I am using the same crypto keys for the new version.
Activity: 134
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ya I agree dev need to let us knows whats up seems like 3 to 4 of us really wants to move the coin in a better direction word to dev please let us know how can we help u  not how u can help us.....
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
The dev i was talking about tried him on irc too....  No reply yet Sad
Activity: 350
question for dev: I know you ate very busy with getting that freaking wallet to work, must be a pain.
But if you have time at some stage, could you gives us your longterm plans for this coin.
Obvioulsy mooncoin is your baby, so we are kinda hoping you will take the lead.
What do u think about these sellwalls... what are your plans after setting up the gravity well.

Like I said, I am kinda losing faith, if u check orbitcoin they seem to be a hell of a lot more active in the way of promoting the coin and getting universities involved.

So we either have to do the same and better, or choose a totally different direction or work together and combine the communities. How bout the first coinmerger in the history of cryptoworld Smiley
Activity: 210
oudekaas, lets make it happens....we got to create a strong coin!

look, do you know who post on facebook? and other social medias? may i help with that?

We should change the infos on facebook, giving information about the coin, and the links to know more about the coin. what do you think?

yeah I am not sure who is busy on facebook, I have no facebook account tbh. Check reddit and mooncointalk.info the guys there can help out I am sure.
Nothing to stop ou from setting up a facebook page though I will try and setup a page as well to spread the moon around!
We need to make sure that investors understand we need more funding and help!

Feel free to share here:

http://facebook.com/groups/mooncoins

Smiley

look, do you know who post on facebook? and other social medias? may i help with that?

We should change the infos on facebook, giving information about the coin, and the links to know more about the coin. what do you think?

yeah I am not sure who is busy on facebook, I have no facebook account tbh. Check reddit and mooncointalk.info the guys there can help out I am sure.
Nothing to stop ou from setting up a facebook page though I will try and setup a page as well to spread the moon around!
We need to make sure that investors understand we need more funding and help!

UPDATE 4/6/2014

Still need help with the GUI wallets... Sad

I'm sitting on a Kimoto Gravity Well enabled 0.8.6 build of the new client which works perfectly in headless mode but I have had no luck (which is all it really is, because I am not a Windows/Mac dev) getting a good build. Everything compiles clean, but when I launch the Windows GUI wallet, I get this:

"EXCEPTION: N5boost10filesystem16filesystem_errorE
boost::filesystem::status: The operation completed successfully: "C:
\Users\Deacon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start
Menu\Programs\Startup\Mooncoin.lnk"
C:\deps\mooncoin\release\mooncoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception"

I've seen a few people mention this error with regard to Bitcoin-qt and Dogecoin-qt, but nobody ever shares the solution.

Sent you 3 messages (2 from me and 1 from a dev), but got no reply

Yeah he doesn't seem to read his messages as. haven't had a reply either. Probably posting here is best....
Thanks for your help! Deaconboogie please check your messages!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What?
What do you think about this icon?
We can use this for less graphic, like icon or advertising something...

And above picture to represent detailed mooncoin.

Side (A) & Side (B)

Just want to know if Deaconboogie would be ok with this?

Reposting...

UPDATE 4/6/2014

I'm sitting on a Kimoto Gravity Well enabled 0.8.6 build of the new client which works perfectly in headless mode but I have had no luck (which is all it really is, because I am not a Windows/Mac dev) getting a good build. Everything compiles clean, but when I launch the Windows GUI wallet, I get this:

I've seen a few people mention this error with regard to Bitcoin-qt and Dogecoin-qt, but nobody ever shares the solution.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
UPDATE 4/6/2014

Sent you 3 messages (2 from me and 1 from a dev), but got no reply
Activity: 86

Damn you are very talented, that is one stunning peace of work Smiley Maybe we can use the same website and translate it to english? No offence but I like that website a lot Deaconboogie Wink.
I am sure somebody as impressed as me would want to help Fayen with the things JSOn etc he struggles with.
Again setting bounties is great but we need funding.

To answer what my plan is, well I think the only way we get people to pay with this coin is to find a good goal. Whether it is space related/ people related, other coins are at least starting up foundations/ charities amd. think specifically mooncoin could stand for this. I was also reading about orbitcoin and they also dedicated their coin for science projects I am not sure how far they are with that but it looks like they have a commongoal and we can learn from them.

We need more funding, this is why a lot of coins are being premined up to 10% as it looks like we can't depend on investors to help out.  If turns comes to shove we might decide to make one kid happy with the 12 million mooncoins that we have now.

To the other poster, yeah these sellwalls are beyond logic, somebody is either doing it on purpose or there are a lot of people that setup sellorders and then don't look again for weeks in a row.

Deaconboogy did you not get an answer/ help  from the guy I advised you?
Where lies the problem maybe I can help finding a solution.

Fayens, cet un plaisir. J´espère que la France sort d´euro maintenant et commence a acheter des mooncoins!, grace a votre aide  Smiley

Man, i dont know ANYTHING about create websites, so i cant help you about it....but we could announce here about it, or, at least right now, you could create a basic site, with wordpress or something....what do you think?

@oudekaas, how can we help? we should first create points to develop how mooncoin could target more people.

what do you have, and what is your plan?
I hope ^^'

Website are online ( http://mooncoin.fr ) but i need some help with JSON and Javascript to complete some information:
http://mooncoin.fr/tools/calculateur/
http://mooncoin.fr/tools/marche-dechange/

Block eplorer, Chart, etc. All are in Tools sub Cat and Mooncoin sub Cat...
Reposting...

UPDATE 4/6/2014

Fayens, very good your website!

we should find someone to help you with that, and i think its awesome if we can develop the main site and social media either, so it could create more noise and make more people engaged with the cause.

Who works with mooncoins facebook and the institutional site?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Pretty sure the reason its not moving is for example a 35btc buy order at 13 satoshi.. why would anyone want to buy in when the 14 satoshi wall is 40btc? and the 15 satoshi wall 57btc?! whoever placed these massive buy orders has relegated mooncoin to a trapped, stagnant almost shitcoin
UPDATE 4/6/2014

Activity: 84
What?
Fayens, cet un plaisir. J´espère que la France sort d´euro maintenant et commence a acheter des mooncoins!, grace a votre aide  Smiley

Man, i dont know ANYTHING about create websites, so i cant help you about it....but we could announce here about it, or, at least right now, you could create a basic site, with wordpress or something....what do you think?

@oudekaas, how can we help? we should first create points to develop how mooncoin could target more people.

I hope ^^'

Website are online ( http://mooncoin.fr ) but i need some help with JSON and Javascript to complete some information:
http://mooncoin.fr/tools/calculateur/
http://mooncoin.fr/tools/marche-dechange/

Block eplorer, Chart, etc. All are in Tools sub Cat and Mooncoin sub Cat...
Fayens, cet un plaisir. J´espère que la France sort d´euro maintenant et commence a acheter des mooncoins!, grace a votre aide  Smiley

I been following this thread and I feel you can count the relatively active community on 2 hands....
And I am missing a finger on one Sad
Jump to: