Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 275. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What?
i think it will be a lot of people that will not be engaged to do mooncoin a long terms project, and will just want make money with bump and dump. so we got to weaken this people, strengthening the coin. and we do that working the community, and making mooncoin more visible to all.

dogecoin is an example of that.

lets make this happen.

we should know each other and develop a works division.

first of all, who are involved here?

Im working on the french community of mooncoin.
I started one week ago to develop architecture of website!

I really need help to develop the website Grin
Activity: 86
i think it will be a lot of people that will not be engaged to do mooncoin a long terms project, and will just want make money with bump and dump. so we got to weaken this people, strengthening the coin. and we do that working the community, and making mooncoin more visible to all.

dogecoin is an example of that.

lets make this happen.

we should know each other and develop a works division.

first of all, who are involved here?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I agree with you oudekaas

I think that dogecoin has much more structure to do the crypto rises. And we have to work harder to do this too. We should give

There are a lot of things that it could be nice to do:
- work more with facebook
- create youtube videos teaching the people how to mine mooncoin
- talking with other sites like btc-e, vircurex etc to put mooncoin there
- make more efforts about actions to show mooncoin to people
- showing credibility to people. Why mooncoin could rise (its a coin that can be the future, why not?)

How do you people think that it could be possible? working hard about it.

What do you think?

exactly this Smiley. However I have come to a point that if there is simply not a ton more people getting involved, I am now talking to those that have invested in Mooncoin and are part of the sellorders, I won't post here for a while and I suggest others do the same in case nothing changes, maybe then investors understand that a coin is nothing without community support and i personally think that as a serious investor you should probably take part in the community or at least help out a little if only for your own good!.... kinda teaching my grandma to suck .....!
and another thing: using the argument that the people should buy mooncoin only because it will rise and "go to the moon" only put the coin whitin a basket with 384 another coins. all of them do that...and it is, long term, terrible for us, because we will attract only the speculators, and the coin will die soon...

we want that the coin could make more? so we should give more to give credibility to people about mooncoin
I agree with you oudekaas

I think that dogecoin has much more structure to do the crypto rises. And we have to work harder to do this too. We should give

There are a lot of things that it could be nice to do:
- work more with facebook
- create youtube videos teaching the people how to mine mooncoin
- talking with other sites like btc-e, vircurex etc to put mooncoin there
- make more efforts about actions to show mooncoin to people
- showing credibility to people. Why mooncoin could rise (its a coin that can be the future, why not?)

How do you people think that it could be possible? working hard about it.

What do you think?

Activity: 350
I don't understand why so much money is in Mooncoin but so little support for what we are trying to accomplish? Is 1 person holding all those sellorders? i doubt it, there must be a lot of people here hoping for moon to rise.
Doges rise is mainly due to it's sheer support of their community and we could easily create that. We need more goodwill (read mooncoins) from the investors.

We need to accomplish something nice with mooncoin and get our act together. A mere 12 people have paid into the spacecamp donation, now I can't force people, since you are all safely behind your computer screens Smiley, but we are all in the same boat whether you like it or not.
I like Mooncoin to be succesful and I am sure this is why you all invested. However there is no money to start a decent campaign so share your mooncoins and share your thoughts.

there is always hope!
What?
Side (A) & Side (B)

This is not official logo! Only contribution.
Guys,

Let me ask you one thing: I didnt find the official mooncoin facebooks page, and the official page.

Is there something else about it, i mean, we have another site that explains about mooncoin?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Thank you all.

Maybe like this?

just my 2 cents:
1. I like previous color solution, it's nice "gold medium" between current official yelloish logo and the real color of the moon
2. how about making 2 different sides? like first one is "you know where it's headed" and the other one is "to the moon"
What?
Thank you all.

Maybe like this?

Activity: 70
In my view the key to wider acceptance of this coin - and other cryptocurrencies - is the availability of wallet software for both Windows and Android so that people can access the same wallet via their PC and phone/tablet.

Mac and Unix versions as well would obviously be even better but Windows and Android will capture a good proportion of the market.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
could anybody tell me how many moons have been mined now?
You should ask how many have been stolen.
Activity: 1
could anybody tell me how many moons have been mined now?
Activity: 70
2 Versions of Mooncoin PNG files that i made for mooncoin community.
You can use these files to build anything you want Grin

This real color is MUCH better than the current one, which just looks like many of the other golden colored coins at the moment.

I kind of would like something about halfway between. Maybe with most of the gold color in the outside ring only...?

I think also (and this applies to the current logo as well as the suggested artwork) that the official logo should have "MOONCOIN" rather than a slogan around the edge, to identify unambiguously what it is.

Or perhaps it could have "MOONCOIN" at the top and a slogan at the bottom.

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

This real color is MUCH better than the current one, which just looks like many of the other golden colored coins at the moment.

I kind of would like something about halfway between. Maybe with most of the gold color in the outside ring only...?
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Yes indded we need a plain  and move forward  atm iam talking to a local merchant that owns a vape shop/e cigs and is willing to take mooncoin as a payment  but I think we need some type of payment processes  to covert it to btc then to cash anyone have an ideal so I can get this moving  pm me yes there will be a bounty of course

1) Get Coinpayments.net to add Mooncoin to their merchant services platform
2) Sign up the shop and get them an account on Cryptsy
3) Set up Coinpayments to deposit Moon to Cryptsy with autosell
4) From there they could use Coinbase to convert to USD

Takes a little setup, but wouldn't be difficult for the merchant after that I don't think.
Activity: 15
New wallet should have that moon Smiley

I'm totally for this logo too. Fayens is a genius artist! I'm looking forward to seeing more works from him.

Fayens, you should definitely post your works on reddit!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
New wallet should have that moon Smiley
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Hands off from nocoin. Guy was a great help during the launch day.
Jump to: