Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 278. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Please take a moment to vote for MoonCoin to be added to the new Crycurex altcoin exchange

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

Don't bother, it takes DAYS to deposit/withdraw coins there, unless they have fixed something recently. 
Activity: 210
Please take a moment to vote for MoonCoin to be added to the new Crycurex altcoin exchange

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

Activity: 210
I'm somewhat new to cryptos and have a general question for the moon people here.

Besides the name, of 'moon', what makes mooncoin better than any other coin? And of course the name itself, or the phrase 'to the moon' isn't exactly a highly valued commodity really.

Maybe not to crypto folk, but once the general public at large catches on to altcoins, I think the name Moon will be a solid draw.  The altcoin market in six months will look quite different than it does today.  People new to cryptocurrency who aren't into the technical aspects will snap up coins with names and themes that represent familiarity and solidity.  And the Moon's got all that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The people is what makes the coin become valuable yes most coins are the same  its same code with a little tweak to it  and amounts, as for the virus thing... why does this keep comming up
their is no proof. End of story...  moving to forums now  http://mooncointalk.info/
Activity: 134
The first wallet evidently had a virus. There are people now saying that coins get stolen from their wallets.

bullshit. bullshit and more bullshit, before you throw accusation, bring some proof.

i use same wallet since day one, it's great, doge on the other hand always corrupting and having to download new block, really annoying.

I move millions of moons, and no problems, no worries, home wallet etc.

A noob who got fished, scammed, or whatever; that's their fault.  Why would you keep 10k moon or even 1k moon in your home wallet if you dont know how to protect it?

Either move along, or just dont do crypto.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I'm somewhat new to cryptos and have a general question for the moon people here.

Besides the name, of 'moon', what makes mooncoin better than any other coin? And of course the name itself, or the phrase 'to the moon' isn't exactly a highly valued commodity really.

The first wallet evidently had a virus. There are people now saying that coins get stolen from their wallets. There isn't much of a large community, like doge, or those who can use mooncoin for anything. I'm not aware of a large userbase/forum/developers making a good foundation for the coin, planning markets, or ways to use the coin. So... umm... not to be overly negative, I'm just curious why anyone would say it's undervalued, or why anyone should buy it at all?

I realize the same arguments can be used against a million other alt coins too. But at least in some cases, they have good development teams/good forums/or at least something to differentiate them amongst the million other alt coins.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
http://p2p.bingepool.net      

... not intending to spam, just want to get the word out..       Smiley
Activity: 476
ya its definitely a duplicate account

his pumps do nothing, he even tried to take credit for mine yesterday
@Fontase_bter holds no power

i can make shit move Smiley
I think that person is fake fontase_bter lol  Gambitbtc ftw
Activity: 476
@Fontase_bter holds no power

i can make shit move Smiley
Yup if it got pump and nobody dump shit will rise..... ;/
now it is a pump by @Fontase_bter after yesterday's @GambitBTC. I think he is preparing for a serious pump.

This pump would have lasted 2 days or more, great going noob markets dumping.

Figure out how to trade please before investing in coins.  Moon is so new, it's easily devalued moon is an amazing invest opportunity.

Just stop dumping like fools, all over the place many of the pumpers announced this is a good future coin with long term, and that they liked moon.

Then you dumped your bags... good going he probably would have pumped it to 30+ again.
Activity: 490
Whats KGW?

And by the way, are they working on a Wallet with a more sophisticated virus that no one can find for a while this time? Because last time they were busted as they used a basic virus and the first person installing it caught it and let everyone know here.

Kimoto Gravity Well
originally in MegaCoin, by then adopted by 15 or so alt coins.

Anything sounding remotely Japanese is good for Crypto, like Satoshi, Kimoto, Mt.Gox etc. So me like.

Lool this made me laugh
Activity: 266
Whats KGW?

And by the way, are they working on a Wallet with a more sophisticated virus that no one can find for a while this time? Because last time they were busted as they used a basic virus and the first person installing it caught it and let everyone know here.

Kimoto Gravity Well

Anything sounding remotely Japanese is good for Crypto, like Satoshi, Kimoto, Mt.Gox etc. So me like.
Activity: 308
Whats KGW?

Kimoto Gravity Well
Activity: 266
Whats KGW?

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
when does the new wallet get released, and when does the mining resume ?

Dev just said soon

so mining and new wallet and KGW .. is just soon .. no one know when exactly
Activity: 308
when does the new wallet get released, and when does the mining resume ?
Jump to: